« Older   Newer »

1. Cheap Salmon
        +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Great Title!

I do not understand how anyone can praise her behavior. She left her children to be isolated. I don't know wither to hate her or feel sorry for her. How can one got on a solo vacation completely isolated? If she was a full time mom where she never got a minute alone, that's understandable. But that's not the reason, she wants to be a travel guru. She's incredibly selfish. If she didn't have young children, who cares? But instead every month she goes to these expensive "glamping" trips to distract herself from life. She honestly sounds like she's high during these videos. She talks in this strange "whisper" voice like she's a Disney princess. She's just like the princess from Enchanted where literally EVERYTHING is beautiful and magical.

Funny thing is, I don't believe in white privilege. But this girl is honestly the definition of what that is. Has anyone ever frowned at her? She's completely clueless. Thank God Don married someone with kids, at least her kids have a chance of growing up with some normalcy. Mommy doesn't like spending time with us and she's only nice when the camera is on.

951 replies since 12/8/2021, 18:52   93843 views