Motherhood'sGreatWhenTheKidsAreOutOfStateLikeJen Pt. 269

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What will be her next "venture" in life? Tiny cooking?

2.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cheap Salmon @ 12/8/2021, 20:13) 

Taking an interest in her children and even brushing CC’s hair, getting a job, volunteering...

JUST KIDDING!

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Maybe she is taking after Alli Speed and her coming out party will be next

4.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 8/12/2021, 08:16 PM) 
    QUOTE (Cheap Salmon @ 12/8/2021, 20:13) 

Taking an interest in her children and even brushing CC’s hair, getting a job, volunteering...

JUST KIDDING!

Maybe for Halloween or her viewers to show how much of a great mom she is :thumbs-up:

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Great thread title! :thumbs-up:

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 8/12/2021, 02:16 PM) 

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

7.     +40   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey Big Bertha Gene, take note :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

my-goal-is-to-builda-life-i-dont-need-a-62183260

8.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 8/12/2021, 12:57 PM) 
    lol it's perfect

ColdOne You said the following in the old thread:
    Can you imagine how much more socially awkward she's gotten since the pandemic began? That's when she started getting lots of heat online, too, so she had no safe space or people to talk to. I bet she's like a terrified, trembling chihuahua scooting around Whole Foods once a week

And this is what came to mind.
    I'm a mean bitch. I'll see myself out.

BootScooting

9.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Someone I know from H.S. who just posted how she is getting divorced and that it's healthy/She shouldn't be ashamed. Separating is the best when you're feeling unvalued. Except, I have watched this girl obsess over the years about becoming a pilot. She had a baby around the same time she decided she wanted to start taking flying lessons. Everything was always about her flying. She never ever shared anything about her baby. Once in a while she would speak of him because she was taking him flying with her for fun. I'm sure the kid loved it, but it was her favorite activity and I never seen her talk about or share photos of her taking him to kids museums, theme parks, parks and really just nothing. Before her baby, her and her husband would go places and she would always share those moments. She always talked about how supportive her husband was with her goals becoming a pilot and she flew to a lot of places, but her son and husband were never with her. I always thought it was strange how her husband just stays home with the kid, works and she goes off to wherever whenever because it's her passion. This has been for years and finally someone asked her where her husband was and why he or their child never goes with her on these trips. She responded to everyone else's praises about how cool she was and what an awesome experience and ignored that one question. I was thinking this chick is like watching Jenn. It's cool she followed her dreams, but why did she get married and have a kid only to ignore them for her own needs. Her and her husband were married like 5 years before they had a child and she was always gushing about his unwavering support in anything she wanted and what a good guy he was and he was her world. Enter child and her new obsession, that all stopped. It was all about her. So weird. And now she's saying she felt unvalued which is why she is getting divorced. I'm just thinking maybe he had enough of being second to flying and all her flying buddies and literally being a single father while she travels. She and Jenn would make a great pair.

10.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    These trips. Are business expenses, right? I know nothing about business taxes, but can she write them off? Even if trip cost more than she makes from it?

Ross tax evaders taught her well I guess.

I’m doing something wrong with my life by following the moral rules.

11.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BusyBeeingFestiveLikeJenn @ 8/12/2021, 01:29 PM) 
    Someone I know from H.S. who just posted how she is getting divorced and that it's healthy/She shouldn't be ashamed. Separating is the best when you're feeling unvalued. Except, I have watched this girl obsess over the years about becoming a pilot. She had a baby around the same time she decided she wanted to start taking flying lessons. Everything was always about her flying. She never ever shared anything about her baby. Once in a while she would speak of him because she was taking him flying with her for fun. I'm sure the kid loved it, but it was her favorite activity and I never seen her talk about or share photos of her taking him to kids museums, theme parks, parks and really just nothing. Before her baby, her and her husband would go places and she would always share those moments. She always talked about how supportive her husband was with her goals becoming a pilot and she flew to a lot of places, but her son and husband were never with her. I always thought it was strange how her husband just stays home with the kid, works and she goes off to wherever whenever because it's her passion. This has been for years and finally someone asked her where her husband was and why he or their child never goes with her on these trips. She responded to everyone else's praises about how cool she was and what an awesome experience and ignored that one question. I was thinking this chick is like watching Jenn. It's cool she followed her dreams, but why did she get married and have a kid only to ignore them for her own needs. Her and her husband were married like 5 years before they had a child and she was always gushing about his unwavering support in anything she wanted and what a good guy he was and he was her world. Enter child and her new obsession, that all stopped. It was all about her. So weird. And now she's saying she felt unvalued which is why she is getting divorced. I'm just thinking maybe he had enough of being second to flying and all her flying buddies and literally being a single father while she travels. She and Jenn would make a great pair.

Sounds like you have found Jen a "travel wife"

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    haha what was the thread title before it was changed? :lol:

13.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    We know Jen doesn't like her kids BUT I don't think the fact that we aren't seeing them doesn't mean she isn't WITH THEM. She claimed to want to show less to her kids And when she didn't we bitched at her. Now she seems to be showing less of her kids. I think its fair to acknowledge the one thing that she actually followed through on.... eventually. If taking her kids off the internet was the only progress she made during her time off, I'll take it. And honestly the way we talk about her children I don't blame her for going beyoncé where they are concerned. Let's be real if anyone made the comments that are made here about Donny about your kids to your face, you'd probably smack the hell out of them.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cheap Salmon @ 8/12/2021, 01:08 PM) 
    She honestly sounds like she's high during these videos. She talks in this strange "whisper" voice like she's a Disney princess. She's just like the princess from Enchanted where literally EVERYTHING is beautiful and magical.

I know right? She sounds so pretentious. "I'm better than you, so na na na." :sick:

Also, when was the last time we've seen the kids? When was the last time we've seen the inside of her house? It's like all of a sudden she's the camping/travel expert and nothing else in her life matters.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 12/8/2021, 20:16) 

What?!? I missed this!

951 replies since 12/8/2021, 18:52   93843 views