Motherhood'sGreatWhenTheKidsAreOutOfStateLikeJen Pt. 269

« Older   Newer »

1.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know everyone has different anxiety triggers, but these solo off grid don't need no man MAgIcAl getaways give me anxiety tingles. I love traveling, but I also have GAD and always worry about our pets, house, getting sick, problems with our itinerary, etc. Even if it's just a weekend trip, I still worry. Jen has the weirdest and least limiting "anxiety" ever.

I cannot relate at all to these trips as being restorative. It's so much hassle just to sit in an unfamiliar place, eat the same ol' shit, and do fuck all. I'm more of a city, museums, and delicious food traveler so staring at raccoons and doing yoga doesn't do it for me. And hell will freeze over before I EVER take a bath in a hotel tub. Gross. These videos are so unappealing on many different levels.

2.     +32   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cheap Salmon @ 12/8/2021, 20:08) 
    Funny thing is, I don't believe in white privilege. But this girl is honestly the definition of what that is.

Someone make this make sense

3.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    next to the old defrosted m&m bowl of candy

Status
    She hasn't actually ridden the bike since 7/22. She's only done yoga & meditation in the last month. She hasn't ridden with her beloved Cody Rigsby since July either (7/20). She really does pick up (& then quickly quit) hobbies just to spend money & "have a project". She is addicted the the obsession of obsessing:

Hobbies/Activities she obsessed over and now we hear nothing about (since whenever the fuck I found her on Youtube) & must have COST THOUSANDS:
    Quilting
    beading
    knitting
    TIU
    Nail polish
    makeup
    lush
    bath and body works
    "collections"- Christmas spoons, yearly designated saved wrapping paper, Swarovski trinkets, etc.
    decorating for any holiday
    PLANNING
    her children
    and now...peloton

what's everyone's bet on the the next obsession to obsess over and spend ridiculous amounts of money on? I know she's gonna stop with wanderer crap as soon as she doesn't get head pats and realizes that we can easily see where she goes before she "shares" it with us.

4.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she was taking the kids, why not say so? She does not need to show them, just say the kids loved the loft in the tiny house, they really loved the tree house. She could show art project they did, or leaves and sticks and rocks they picked up on a nature walk. She is not taking them anywhere and stopped showing them because withholding is how she punishes people. She is a solo traveler, solo mean ALONE, no spouse, kids, family, or friends. She can’t show or discuss them on these adventures because they are not with her.

5.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen's anger level at a 10 out of 10, and it even crossed my mind that she was aiming her commentary, especially at the end (before drone crash) to Don, again speculation, but when she said "this is a place for couples to reconnect and get away from the stress of daily life" about 4x I thought well you should have booked this back when you were feeling caged and asked Suze to take the kids for a wkend a month - just speculation again - but she (Jen) did not think (nothing new) and just imploded her marriage

Edited by fiercelyprivate - 13/8/2021, 11:08

6.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Can you imagine Don in the treehouse without Internet?
    :snickering:

7.     +42   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has zero problem showing the kids. She just doesn't want to include them & she doesn't want CC talking to the camera unedited

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/12/2021, 02:30 PM) 
    Can you imagine Don in the treehouse without Internet?
    :snickering:

No, no I cannot, he would be out walking that gravel road looking for a hotspot or 4 bars or the best spot for satellite to hit his phone/tablet

9.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 12/8/2021, 21:05) 
    We know Jen doesn't like her kids BUT I don't think the fact that we aren't seeing them doesn't mean she isn't WITH THEM. She claimed to want to show less to her kids And when she didn't we bitched at her. Now she seems to be showing less of her kids. I think its fair to acknowledge the one thing that she actually followed through on.... eventually. If taking her kids off the internet was the only progress she made during her time off, I'll take it. And honestly the way we talk about her children I don't blame her for going beyoncé where they are concerned. Let's be real if anyone made the comments that are made here about Donny about your kids to your face, you'd probably smack the hell out of them.

I think there’s a lot of truth to this.

Jen got hit w/ A LOT in a relatively short amount of time, &, for someone very little inner fortitude, she couldn’t handle it.

Don & Tensleigh happened right about the same time she started getting less “OMG! You’re so awesome” comments & more very critical comments every time she posted anything. Some of the comments have been deserved but some were also mean & maybe too cruel.

If she reads here at all, it’s a lot to filter.

Jen can’t handle any kind of criticism.

And, like others have mentioned, w/o Don, she doesn’t have anyone who can help her temper & compartmentalize the criticism in her head.

Every time she posted anything or said anything about CC or Donny, she was getting lots of blowback - even when she thought she was being relatable, she wasn’t. She discovered it’s really hard to hide the fact that you hate being a mother.

And then Tensleigh came along, & the Bakery found her.

Jen’s world has imploded.

10.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    PowderRoomCandy I 1000% agree

my anxiety would be UP driving 6 hours away and then being isolated in the woods. thanks but no thanks

I also love cities and museums which is why Chicago is one of my favorite places. I also absolutely loved DC and could picture myself living there years ago but I wouldn't now. I think it's fun to go new places that are within a handful of hours from home but I'd stay in a Holiday Inn before I'd "camp" like she does. maybe it's because I don't have endless money but these little trips seem like such a waste to me since she's not really doing anything

11.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 12/8/2021, 20:57) 
    haha what was the thread title before it was changed? :lol:

I just put "Bitch Idiot Pt. 269" while I searched for the most liked title :lol:

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 8/12/2021, 03:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 12/8/2021, 21:05) 
    We know Jen doesn't like her kids BUT I don't think the fact that we aren't seeing them doesn't mean she isn't WITH THEM. She claimed to want to show less to her kids And when she didn't we bitched at her. Now she seems to be showing less of her kids. I think its fair to acknowledge the one thing that she actually followed through on.... eventually. If taking her kids off the internet was the only progress she made during her time off, I'll take it. And honestly the way we talk about her children I don't blame her for going beyoncé where they are concerned. Let's be real if anyone made the comments that are made here about Donny about your kids to your face, you'd probably smack the hell out of them.

I think there’s a lot of truth to this.

Jen got hit w/ A LOT in a relatively short amount of time, &, for someone very little inner fortitude, she couldn’t handle it.

Don & Tensleigh happened right about the same time she started getting less “OMG! You’re so awesome” comments & more very critical comments every time she posted anything. Some of the comments have been deserved but some were also mean & maybe too cruel.

If she reads here at all, it’s a lot to filter.

Jen can’t handle any kind of criticism.

And, like others have mentioned, w/o Don, she doesn’t have anyone who can help her temper & compartmentalize the criticism in her head.

Every time she posted anything or said anything about CC or Donny, she was getting lots of blowback - even when she thought she was being relatable, she wasn’t. She discovered it’s really hard to hide the fact that you hate being a mother.

And then Tensleigh came along, & the Bakery found her.

Jen’s world has imploded.

Jen doesn't deserve all the criticism she's gotten here, and her children don't deserve any. Jen, in her "wisdom" decided to make them a part of her online persona, and she's already gotten lots of criticism long before their arrival. She should have known what would happen. Plenty of YouTubers show their kids in small snippets, and don't go into such detail about their lives like they're science projects.

And honestly, this is on Don too. There is no way in hell my husband would let me show off my kid to the internet, and we are in agreement on this. I protect her privacy, and he does too. Only family sees stuff about her. When she's older, she can have her own online presence as she chooses.

13.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/12/2021, 02:37 PM) 
    PowderRoomCandy I 1000% agree

my anxiety would be UP driving 6 hours away and then being isolated in the woods. thanks but no thanks

I also love cities and museums which is why Chicago is one of my favorite places. I also absolutely loved DC and could picture myself living there years ago but I wouldn't now. I think it's fun to go new places that are within a handful of hours from home but I'd stay in a Holiday Inn before I'd "camp" like she does. maybe it's because I don't have endless money but these little trips seem like such a waste to me since she's not really doing anything

I am on board with this, I would not have been able to sleep knowing that even my phone was not working,
    Probably have watched too much "true crime" (the area she was in reminded me of the Delphi Indiana murders
    Would go with Mr. N for a romantic wkend or with a bunch of gal pals or my sisters and have a girls wkend with lots of side trips as suggested
    I could not possibly sit there alone
    All-day and night.
    ****she never addressed how she was supposed to be able to get help if something went sideways, --- I brought this up before: if she is going to spend a shit ton of money on stuff, get the personal GPS that vanlifers use to send out help I am in big trouble, and someone answers and sends you what you need or calls the police if you can't or don't respond but have activated the service (pressed the panic button, it cost less than that stupid gigantic battery she purchased)

Edited by notonthenorthshore - 8/12/2021, 02:51 PM

14.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/8/2021, 21:37) 
    but these little trips seem like such a waste to me since she's not really doing anything

This is it in a nutshell. With the exception of Moab, she’s doing NOTHING on these trips. She’s sleeping somewhere different, eating the same food and doing the same yoga.

And she’s driving a shit ton of miles to do it (Carbon Footprint Like Jen).

But most of all, it’s not soothing her soul at all. She’s just as neurotic as ever.

15.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn't know how to relax or have fun, she's just not programmed for it

951 replies since 12/8/2021, 18:52   93843 views