Motherhood'sGreatWhenTheKidsAreOutOfStateLikeJen Pt. 269

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Nice how her photo for her account to review these places she stain is a really nice photo of her she looks very nice and put together… Yeah all of her social media Photos is of her and that stupid hat… Where she doesn’t look all that great.

2.     +16   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I never want to see anyone doing yoga, I draw the line at that kind of exhibitionism and voyeurism.

But what was that creepy finger crawly thing she was doing? Is that really a yoga thing?

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ok, I have not watched her since she started doing the roadtrips. Where are the kids?

4.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How relaxing and restorative can these trips be when she drags lemon squeezers, garlic presses, TWO! types of bath salts, a drone with backup battery, portable printer, etc. etc. etc.? No *wonder* she sits around and does nothing—she must be exhausted from hauling that stuff into her “magical” accommodations.

My kids are now all over 18, yet I still feel uncomfortable flying anywhere or hiking where the cell service is spotty because I fear being out of touch for more than a very short time. (And I’m not even that mom who posts the meme about my children always being welcome to come home and help themselves to whatever I have. :snickering: But I do want to be available if they need me…NEED being the operative word.)

5.     +48   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The fact that she calls it “ mommy duty” when she HAS to be with them tells you everything you need to know about this selfish, useless bitch. What MOTHER isn’t on mommy duty every day of their children’s lives for the rest of their OWN life ????

I detest this smug bitch more and more. Charlotte and Donny are guaranteed emotional/mental issues as they grow due to exposure to this sick woman.

6.     +46   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From the Desk of the Clueless Public Relations Agency

How to change the narrative.

Hello friends. You’ve probably noticed that I am not posting the same type of content that I used to. In my early days, I was focused on home and family, including our family vacations. While I now wish my ex-husband, Don, every happiness moving forward...the changes in my world have been major. I only have my children fifty percent of the time, and that has been a big adjustment.

I have found the best way to deal with the emptiness I feel when they are not with me is to focus on taking short trips to explore new areas. I hope you will bear with me as I come to terms with my new normal. I have good days and bad days. As you can appreciate, I’ve learned some difficult lessons in the 11 years I have been online. I want to continue to create content relating to my trips ; I no longer want to share personal details of my life. If you’re interested, I hope you’ll stay tuned. If not, Vaya Con Dios.

All my best,

Jennifer

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There’s a state park about 2 hours or so from where we are that we drive to every now & then for a picnic or hiking or whatever.

Cell service is very spotty & there are spots where you have no service at all.

We never spend the night, but, while we’re there, I still worry that, even though the kids are w/ us, something might happen to someone else in our family (like our parents) & we wouldn’t be able to be reached.

8.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Honestly I couldn't see doing a getaway in that airbnb like that unless you were writing a book or went with a friend, spouse or family member. Completely alone without any communication is kind of scary. What if something happens to you while you're walking and there's no one around? I get turning off technology and I'm all for it but don't do it in a way where if something happens to you there's no way of tracking you down.

Like others have said, why not take some of that money and invest in your house first to complete it? Even if she wasn't sure how to decorate, she obviously has the money(actually Don's money) to pay an interior decorator. There are better projects for her to do, at least for the sake of her children. Traveling can be a really wonderful thing, but not when you have 2 young children who you don't take with you. Like I mentioned, she's been through so many hobbies, it's hard to take seriously what she's "passionate" about for the month. Does she really have ZERO friends or family that would want to go with her on these trips? It just seems so sad sitting there by yourself for 48 hours without something to actually do, like a project you need to focus on. Like others mentioned as well, is this to get "freebies"? She doesn't need the money or free stuff, it's really silly.

9.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In earlier times when I travelled to countries where my cell phone didn't work and I was traveling alone, I gave the hotel phone number to my family complete with country code, also my flight itinerary.

I guess my point is that if you want loved ones to be able to reach you, you do what is necessary.

I don't think Gene cares a fig about anyone else on this planet except herself and even that's up for debate.

10.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    it's just sad that she is so bothered by being around "other people" (her kids) that she then seeks out total isolation in a new environment where she doesn't have to hear a single sound

all so that she can mentally prepare being with her kids for another 3 days straight

11.     +17   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ...and yet she is still so mentally disturbed at the end of it all

12.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/12/2021, 10:25 PM) 
    it's just sad that she is so bothered by being around "other people" (her kids) that she then seeks out total isolation in a new environment where she doesn't have to hear a single sound

all so that she can mentally prepare being with her kids for another 3 days straight

I know, right? At least she was able to get away from the pressures of alarm clocks and responsibilities, God knows she has too much of that :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I started watching her channel from hotel tours (I think the old trump tower one, good times), so the expensive cabin tours are kind of up my alley. Her personality kind of ruins it now though, and I’d rather her just stay at a luxury hotel next to Yosemite

14.     +34   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    What light?? I want to know. What is with this hokey turn of phrase nowadays? WHAT LIGHT. More like a walking dark cloud.

Screen_Shot_2021-08-12_at_4

15.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/12/2021, 03:51 PM) 
    What light?? I want to know. What is with this hokey turn of phrase nowadays? WHAT LIGHT. More like a walking dark cloud.

Screen_Shot_2021-08-12_at_4

I swear that there is some sort of contact high that is embedded in Glennon Doyle books that these poor Jenions are stricken with!

951 replies since 12/8/2021, 18:52   93843 views