Motherhood'sGreatWhenTheKidsAreOutOfStateLikeJen Pt. 269

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 12/8/2021, 22:52) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/12/2021, 03:51 PM) 
    What light?? I want to know. What is with this hokey turn of phrase nowadays? WHAT LIGHT. More like a walking dark cloud.

Screen_Shot_2021-08-12_at_4

I swear that there is some sort of contact high that is embedded in Glennon Doyle books that these poor Jenions are stricken with!

Either that or its just "non-bakery enabled bakers" competing amongst themselves to come up with the most ridiculously hokey overblown praise they can come up with

Edited by Twopercentunlikedon - 12/8/2021, 23:06

2.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 12/8/2021, 22:11) 
    How relaxing and restorative can these trips be when she drags lemon squeezers, garlic presses, TWO! types of bath salts, a drone with backup battery, portable printer, etc. etc. etc.? No *wonder* she sits around and does nothing—she must be exhausted from hauling that stuff into her “magical” accommodations.

My kids are now all over 18, yet I still feel uncomfortable flying anywhere or hiking where the cell service is spotty because I fear being out of touch for more than a very short time. (And I’m not even that mom who posts the meme about my children always being welcome to come home and help themselves to whatever I have. :snickering: But I do want to be available if they need me…NEED being the operative word.)

The packing and unpacking of all that stuff seems so stressful and time consuming. She must spend hours packing every little unnecessary thing for those trips. Then, she has to unpack it all when she gets there. Then, pack it all up again and unpack it when she gets home. :5153:

3.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    In her case, I think packing is therapeutic for her. It gives her hamster wheel mind something to focus on.

4.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twopercentunlikedon @ 8/12/2021, 10:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 12/8/2021, 22:52) 
    I swear that there is some sort of contact high that is embedded in Glennon Doyle books that these poor Jenions are stricken with!

Either that or its just "non-bakery enabled bakers" competing amongst themselves to come up with the most ridiculously hokey overblown praise they can come up with

There's the light :hearty-laugh:
    Attached Image
    light

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    Shitquoting on her clothes now too, eh? I wonder if she rode her Peloton to death and broke it. There's at least a 3 month wait list for new ones.

6.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 12/8/2021, 22:14) 
    The fact that she calls it “ mommy duty” when she HAS to be with them tells you everything you need to know about this selfish, useless bitch. What MOTHER isn’t on mommy duty every day of their children’s lives for the rest of their OWN life ????

I detest this smug bitch more and more. Charlotte and Donny are guaranteed emotional/mental issues as they grow due to exposure to this sick woman.

Makes me think of fathers who call it “babysitting”. Both are silly.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She has to be trolling us by using the word magic so much on her pictures. I guess compared to the masoleum anything is magic.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cheap Salmon @ 12/8/2021, 22:20) 
    Like others mentioned as well, is this to get "freebies"? She doesn't need the money or free stuff, it's really silly.

I can’t help but think it’s all about validation. She’s getting less of it from Jenions, she doesn’t have Don & Co. to make her feel like she’s “somebody”…so now she’s looking for headpats and attention as a Travel Vlogger Extraordinaire.

9.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, she really is doing the same things everywhere she goes. Same routine, different places. It really is weird. Same breakfast. Same guacamolay. Same meatless charcuterie board. I’ve harped on this several times, but she seems to eat next to no protein. That’s not healthy. Particularly when you are exercising a couple of hours a day. Add onto that not getting enough sleep….I bet the level of cortisol in her body is pretty high even though she has next to no responsibilites. Her idea of self care is baths and introspection. Well…eating properly, getting enough sleep, and not over-exercising are self-care too, and she seems to not care about those things. Her self-care is all about her head. Not her body.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 8/13/2021, 12:09 AM

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 12/8/2021, 23:04) 
    Off topic but Clover wanted me to thank her new IG followers with names that are clearly from the Bakery🤣

Carry on

Awwww. I should start a page for Guinness. Someday, or next week like Gene’s town hall! .

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 12/8/2021, 23:38) 
    Shitquoting on her clothes now too, eh? I wonder if she rode her Peloton to death and broke it. There's at least a 3 month wait list for new ones.

I don’t know about that. I drank the kool-aid and ordered one on 7/30 and it was delivered on 8/4. They offered to come even the day before that but my schedule didn’t work then.

12.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    You want magic? We’re getting ready to watch our beloved White Sox play in the Field of Dreams Game. That’s magic :]

13.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also, Jennifer, get some fucking friends. I just watched your video after the January 6th insurrection, and you kept talking about showing up to connect authentically and it’s your purpose or something like that. And how sometimes you need space and you need to protect yourself because you’re an empath. Bullshit. You need some actual real life friends. Friends you can call up whenever, go get coffee with, have over to your house. You’ve created this bubble around yourself that consists of you and your thoughts that you share with the world. It’s not connection. It’s soooo one-sided.

14.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Except her little smorgasbord of dips is not a charcuterie board. This is Jen though, so she probably thinks if you put out an assortment, any assortment, of food it's a charcuterie board. If that's what she's going for, it should include cured meats and cheeses, pickled veggies or olives, and fresh or dried fruit. Maybe some nuts, maybe some honey or jam, perhaps a little pate.

Edited by fiercelyprivate - 13/8/2021, 11:13

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 12/8/2021, 22:17) 
    From the Desk of the Clueless Public Relations Agency

How to change the narrative.

Hello friends. You’ve probably noticed that I am not posting the same type of content that I used to. In my early days, I was focused on home and family, including our family vacations. While I now wish my ex-husband, Don, every happiness moving forward...the changes in my world have been major. I only have my children fifty percent of the time, and that has been a big adjustment.

I have found the best way to deal with the emptiness I feel when they are not with me is to focus on taking short trips to explore new areas. I hope you will bear with me as I come to terms with my new normal. I have good days and bad days. As you can appreciate, I’ve learned some difficult lessons in the 11 years I have been online. I want to continue to create content relating to my trips ; I no longer want to share personal details of my life. If you’re interested, I hope you’ll stay tuned. If not, Vaya Con Dios.

All my best,

Jennifer

The problem with this would be that she would have to commit… She can’t commit to anything. This new phase of traveling and showing these stupid places she’s going is like any other personality that she tries on… It’ll be over in a couple months. It may already be over if she is sharing backdated content!!!

Christmas will come and her good friend Christopher and all of them will be doing vlogmess and she’ll get sucked in to that!!!

I mean we really should start a list if it hasn’t already been started of all the stupid ass personalities she has tried on… And literally how they’ve destroyed pieces of her actual real life !!!

I personally I’m so thankful we don’t have to see woke Jenn or vegan Jenn anymore because those were absolutely the worst!!!!!

951 replies since 12/8/2021, 18:52   93843 views