Motherhood'sGreatWhenTheKidsAreOutOfStateLikeJen Pt. 269

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She says she wants to have connection. Connection is a two-way street. She is too self-absorbed for that. All of her bandwidth is taken up focusing on herself.

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 13/8/2021, 00:07) 
    Yeah, she really is doing the same things everywhere she goes. Same routine, different places. It really is weird. Same breakfast. Same guacamolay. Same meatless charcuterie board. I’ve harped on this several times, but she seems to eat next to no protein. That’s not healthy. Particularly when you are exercising a couple of hours a day. Add onto that not getting enough sleep….I bet the level of cortisol in her body is pretty high even though she has next to no responsibilites. Her idea of self care is baths and introspection. Well…eating properly, getting enough sleep, and not over-exercising are self-care too, and she seems to not care about those things. Her self-care is all about her head. Not her body.

I think she confuses FAT (like avocado, hummus and “plant-based” spreads) with actual protein.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Since she never leaves where she rents, she would love Hub Island aka Just Enough Room Island in NY. No idea if it’s something you can rent, but she and herself would be perfectly happy in a cottage surrounded by water and practically no extra land.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/8/2021, 23:11) 
    In her case, I think packing is therapeutic for her. It gives her hamster wheel mind something to focus on.

It also serves to feed her insatiable need for control. Think “Sleeping with The Ememy”.

5.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 8/12/2021, 06:42 PM) 
    All of her bandwidth is taken up focusing on herself.

And this is all she has to show for it.

Screen_Shot_2021-08-11_at_9_0

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She should have bought this place. https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ducks-led...-36942559?amp=1

7.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t know if it’s been discussed but I found the song choices in the new video interesting “I don’t like being on my own, I could use someone hold. I’ve been trying to fill the void, but my bed is getting cold. Because I don’t have you, I don’t have us at least not anymore. You said you had to go away just to figure out who you are and I’m in this empty house with your pictures on the wall , but I don’t have you, I don’t have us, at least not anymore…:I’m waiting for love, trying to forget about you makes me restless”. I really wonder if she’s realizing what she’s done and having huge regrets.

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JerseyGirl5 @ 13/8/2021, 01:13) 
    I don’t know if it’s been discussed but I found the song choices in the new video interesting “I don’t like being on my own, I could use someone hold. I’ve been trying to fill the void, but my bed is getting cold. Because I don’t have you, I don’t have us at least not anymore. You said you had to go away just to figure out who you are and I’m in this empty house with your pictures on the wall , but I don’t have you, I don’t have us, at least not anymore…:I’m waiting for love, trying to forget about you makes me restless”. I really wonder if she’s realizing what she’s done and having huge regrets.

I think the only thing she regrets is losing unlimited access to Don's money/family/family vacation home. She never showed any genuine love for him (or anyone in her life, in my opinion. Including Winnie).

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 8/13/2021, 12:11 AM) 
    QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 12/8/2021, 23:38) 
    Shitquoting on her clothes now too, eh? I wonder if she rode her Peloton to death and broke it. There's at least a 3 month wait list for new ones.

I don’t know about that. I drank the kool-aid and ordered one on 7/30 and it was delivered on 8/4. They offered to come even the day before that but my schedule didn’t work then.

I ain't gonna lie...I've been thinking about ordering one. I am burnt out of the gym but never have been good about working out at home. I could totally get into the peloton though, the numbers, keeping track of my progress, etc. There is used sports store near me though that has 4 ProForm (?) bikes though from $400-$800 and my practical mind says try that first with an app. I need input from you Peloton and Other Brand Bakers!! I'd love DM if anyone has any input regarding the matter. No need to hijack the thread even though Jen is a snooze fest currently.

And speaking of Jen... when WAS the last Peloton ride?! Was it July and she seemed to not be on the actual bike that often before that? How long did that last? 6 months. She was riding every day at the height of her obsession, doing up to 60 mins of riding. Now it's small runs and alot of walking and yoga. If I spend that much on a bike my ass will be on it for longer than 6 months I tell you what.

QUOTE (JerseyGirl5 @ 8/13/2021, 01:13 AM) 

Someone made a comment on youtube about the song lyrics. She replied that she only picked songs based on the mood of the music and wasn't listening to the lyrics at all. Ok, sure.

10.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm another new Peloton owner---got it 3 days after I placed my order, in June. I was on the fence for soooo long but I absolutely love it. Peloton has so many great classes in addition to their spin classes.

However I do not get up at 4:00am to ride it, lol.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 13/8/2021, 01:05) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 8/12/2021, 06:42 PM) 
    All of her bandwidth is taken up focusing on herself.

And this is all she has to show for it.

Screen_Shot_2021-08-11_at_9_0

Her eyebrows are going to reach her cheekbones if she doesn’t do something with them soon.

12.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Everything is connected. It's all tubes, man

13.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BusyBeeingFestiveLikeJenn @ 8/12/2021, 02:29 PM) 
    Someone I know from H.S. who just posted how she is getting divorced and that it's healthy/She shouldn't be ashamed. Separating is the best when you're feeling unvalued. Except, I have watched this girl obsess over the years about becoming a pilot. She had a baby around the same time she decided she wanted to start taking flying lessons. Everything was always about her flying. She never ever shared anything about her baby. Once in a while she would speak of him because she was taking him flying with her for fun. I'm sure the kid loved it, but it was her favorite activity and I never seen her talk about or share photos of her taking him to kids museums, theme parks, parks and really just nothing. Before her baby, her and her husband would go places and she would always share those moments. She always talked about how supportive her husband was with her goals becoming a pilot and she flew to a lot of places, but her son and husband were never with her. I always thought it was strange how her husband just stays home with the kid, works and she goes off to wherever whenever because it's her passion. This has been for years and finally someone asked her where her husband was and why he or their child never goes with her on these trips. She responded to everyone else's praises about how cool she was and what an awesome experience and ignored that one question. I was thinking this chick is like watching Jenn. It's cool she followed her dreams, but why did she get married and have a kid only to ignore them for her own needs. Her and her husband were married like 5 years before they had a child and she was always gushing about his unwavering support in anything she wanted and what a good guy he was and he was her world. Enter child and her new obsession, that all stopped. It was all about her. So weird. And now she's saying she felt unvalued which is why she is getting divorced. I'm just thinking maybe he had enough of being second to flying and all her flying buddies and literally being a single father while she travels. She and Jenn would make a great pair.

Not to be that guy but if your friend were a man no one would question it. Maybe her husband enjoys being a hands on parent and it's not her thing and it works for them.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As far as the peloton goes….I bet she injured herself somehow.

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 13/8/2021, 02:13) 
    As far as the peloton goes….I bet she injured herself somehow.

Had to go to the hospital to get the seat removed from dat ass, it started to grow roots

951 replies since 12/8/2021, 18:52   93843 views