« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    People are fucking stupid and selfish. At the beginning of the year, I had planned an international trip in October for my team, but that was quickly cancelled. Now I'm aiming for next April for our next trip abroad, and I already have qualms about that.

2.     +44   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Maybe the internet at the compound is set to Raven time and she’s actually there doing yoga in the basement and using the forever in-laws bath tub.

4.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SteamingPileOfClaundry @ 14/8/2021, 16:07) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/8/2021, 15:43) 
    Depending on where she is staying (van or hotel) she may not be alone. There’s always a chance her mom (or both her parents) are with her. They travel all the time.

I personally wouldn’t do it right now but at the time she booked it, COVID seemed to be nearing the end in the US. I’m sure variants never crossed her manic mind.

It blows my mind that people thought covid would just end and international travel would be fine.

No judgement to anyone, it’s just wild that it’s the same virus and yet different countries have such different takes on it.

Like someone said earlier, Jen’s world is very small. When she booked this, cases in the US were coming way down, things in IL were opening fully, our Governor was declaring victory because of the vaccine. It also didn’t help that they suddenly decided to change the variant names from the country of origin to Greek letters. I know Delta was first seen in India but whatever happened to the UK or Brazilian variants? Jen is sheltered. She gets her news from IG. I guarantee she has no idea other parts or the World had huge flare ups over the summer. Relatively speaking, Northern Illinois is doing ok with Delta compared to Alpha. Will that change? Probably. Will it be as bad as Southern Illinois? Hard to say because our vaxx rates are much higher up here (and climbing rapidly again).

TL;DR Jen is sheltered and barely knows what happens outside of Northbrook.

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 14/8/2021, 16:09) 

Perfect :snickering: and congratulations!!
    Attached Image
    913E4FE0-B07E-490C-965F-EB52A615613C

6.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    next to the old defrosted m&m bowl of candy

Status
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 8/14/2021, 01:26 PM) 

Getting a luxury sleeping car on the pre-annoyed, pre-pissed, pre-judgey bullet train. I have a dear cyber-friend who lives in Bjorkelangen, and we are dying to meet in person. I'm going to lose my shit if this one gets to go there before me.
    [/QUOTE]

I am SO on this train with you Hunchback of Glenview 🚞🚞🚞🚞

I get it if she was going to see a relative or it was necessary travel, I would totally understand and even get the desire to document it. But its not. It is just spoiled, never been told 'no' (except that one time Don never came back) Jen refusing to adjust her plans because now its not convenient for her inner peace or whatever. This is AFTER she's publicly chastised her followers on Insta for traveling/not staying at home and "doing more than necessary".

And don't give me the "she's probably being careful" BS. That woman didn't bring sanitizer on her last two trips, wears her sweaty yoga clothes all day and licks her fingers like they're Ben & jerry's flavored lollipops. TOOT TOOT all aboard the train!

7.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 14/8/2021, 16:09) 

Love this!!

Of course she had THIS 👇 Norwegian wood but now she misses no wood, I mean man, I mean Real D.
    Attached Image
    3678643C-8AA0-43FD-8C90-77A37430CC3F

8.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I love traveling alone, it’s one of my favorite things. There’s just something special about it.

9.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    if Allison Anderson has traveled overseas alone then dat ass will too

she's solo wanderer Jen now. must dive fully into this persona (until she gets bored) and make her content 100% about that. she's free now instead of being stuck in a cage that society placed her in. she can find herself while experiencing all of this *magic*

10.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So 6-8 weeks backlog and then one month to edit this video, probably will get the video during Thanksgiving or Xmas. :snickering:

11.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she’ll skip the Fourth of July weekend video so the next one we will get is the Airbnb she stayed at with Winnie.

If she sticks with her every other Wednesday posting schedule, will get that one August 25 and then European Vacation will be the one after that on September 8th.

I doubt we will get any Utah, any back to school for the kids (CC starts Kindergarten this year), any fall donuts and cider.

Seems like the totality of her content is comprised of her solo travels.

I just can’t see her keeping up that schedule once the kids are in school.

And exactly who ARE these people commenting on her last video about how enthralled they are with her new direction? One of these videos every now and then would be a nice addition but seriously I don’t see anyone who followed her before wanting her to switch to purely solo travel videos.

12.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    There are way better van life/travel channels to watch than Jen’s adventures in navel gazing.

13.     +25   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There's a big difference in experiencing a relaxing and/or exciting vacation on your own (Gene's are neither, guaranteed) versus documenting it so you can spin a fictional tale later of how :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: envious your life is for your snark tribe and imaginary friends :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    IF she is traveling overseas, she is doing it to "One UP" the heart home. See? Look at me!! I'm so happy! I don't need no man!! I'm the happiest I've ever been! I was BORN to travel! Well, aside from being a mom.... I was born to be a mom, and I'm so happy being a mom, and my heart hurts not being with the fruit of my loins!

:cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

Look, I'm over this pandemic crap, too. Just like everyone else. Being a nurse, I have responsibilities to my patients as well as my family. I do everything I can to keep them safe. If they get Covid, it's not gonna be from me. I lost my dad this year (not Covid related) and I'm not about to be the cause of my mom getting sick. Traveling can wait for now. Jen only thinks about herself. What else is new?

15.     +64   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    here’s a list of the places I’ve been since the pandemic started:

951 replies since 12/8/2021, 18:52   93844 views