Monique Parent Pt. 1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bazooka65 @ 9/19/2021, 03:48 PM) 
    I missed where she said she doesn't like his energy (course I only flipped through).

This was from a few videos back, when he was sitting beside her off-camera, fielding viewers' questions. Someone asked what her least-favorite thing about him is, and she looked at him and said, "I don't like the Energizer Bunny!" and remarked how he is always busy and has high energy, whereas she does not.

He's scheduled to make his Monique Parent Video Debut either this week or the next week. She posted a few thumbnails of them for the 'preview'. I still feel like he embarrasses her. That's just the vibe she puts across. He's a very small guy, moderately thin and probably about 5'6", from what little I have been able to tell. I've also never seen him without a baseball cap on.

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anyone watch yesterday’s video? Howard is finally revealed! I’m not impressed. He’s a little weasel looking thing with hoop earrings in each ear.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I tried going through that vid but talk about boring. The guy wasn't even miked.

I HATE hoop earrings in a guy's both ears. I remember the first time I saw it, it was in a Wham! video in the 80s. And I just thought wth??? Why does he want to look like a lady? Well, now it makes sense.

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I took one look at him and stopped watching. She doesn’t interest me anymore. I only watched her when she went gray since I was planning to do the same.

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She just talks SO MUCH and is so LOUD. She seemed quite nervous this time.

He has a nice demeanor but isn't really cut out for a weekly YouTube show in her 'studio', is he? What are they going to do? They really don't have anything much to say - they just sit and answer questions the whole time. And a lot of what she says, I've heard before. She does tend to tell the same stories over and over/repeat herself.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Roxie @ 9/22/2021, 03:22 AM) 
    I took one look at him and stopped watching. She doesn’t interest me anymore. I only watched her when she went gray since I was planning to do the same.

I took one look at him and thought
    does she know the love of her life as she calls him- is gay?? she may and she needs someone to support her!
    didnt see any chemistry between them!
    she is so full of herself as an old has been D list '"actress" she made a fool of herself in that odd butterfly costume makeup vlog
    she is so desperate to look young and hip and pretend she is this relevant actress
    she does know how to apply theatrical makeup though I give her that
    the way she tears through her hair with brush or comb whether real or extensions makes me cringe no wonder she has so little of her real hair left

7.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Damsel @ 22/9/2021, 06:42) 
    She just talks SO MUCH and is so LOUD. She seemed quite nervous this time.

He has a nice demeanor but isn't really cut out for a weekly YouTube show in her 'studio', is he? What are they going to do? They really don't have anything much to say - they just sit and answer questions the whole time. And a lot of what she says, I've heard before. She does tend to tell the same stories over and over/repeat herself.

Monique must be deaf to talk as loud as she does...CAN YOU HEAR ME MONIQUE?

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I liked watching her in the old apartment too, she was as close to honest as anyone can demand of her. After she started dating Howard I could sense that her videos were mainly meant to advertise her to him. It was very clear that she wanted to present herself as this strong woman who had been through so much and yet kept her dignity and tenderness.A bit overdone, but horny men are not as observant of such details.
    Then she started with that Cuck crap and all of a sudden the true colors appear... the disdain for Republicans, the hate towards white men, the patronizing tone when she spoke about women as perpetual victims... just too much.
    She is irritated with Howard. From the little joke about using a vibrator when he's away, to the Freudian slip when she calls him a dildo... the bed is where the rocks are. She's dominating him and she hates it when it comes to the sexual part.
    And he's also strange, so eager to butter her, to bow before her womanhood, the carefully chosen answers that are solely meant to please and appease her... And the one time he actually had the nerve to contradict her, she literally turned away from him and became this frozen statue. The body language between the two is worth a book :)

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Puffy @ 10/5/2021, 08:17 PM) 
    I liked watching her in the old apartment too, she was as close to honest as anyone can demand of her. After she started dating Howard I could sense that her videos were mainly meant to advertise her to him. It was very clear that she wanted to present herself as this strong woman who had been through so much and yet kept her dignity and tenderness.A bit overdone, but horny men are not as observant of such details.
    Then she started with that Cuck crap and all of a sudden the true colors appear... the disdain for Republicans, the hate towards white men, the patronizing tone when she spoke about women as perpetual victims... just too much.
    She is irritated with Howard. From the little joke about using a vibrator when he's away, to the Freudian slip when she calls him a dildo... the bed is where the rocks are. She's dominating him and she hates it when it comes to the sexual part.
    And he's also strange, so eager to butter her, to bow before her womanhood, the carefully chosen answers that are solely meant to please and appease her... And the one time he actually had the nerve to contradict her, she literally turned away from him and became this frozen statue. The body language between the two is worth a book :)

if she hates white men what is she doing with him??
    I still say he is GAY!!
    she also seems mentally off

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=sonny bono's mustache,5/10/2021, 21:06 ?t=62227585&st=30#entry453644133]
    I still say he is GAY!!

He is just so very special... She is brainwashed. I think she goes to some sort of women support group where women discover that men are to blame for every single thing that went wrong in their life. Nevermind that it usually happens around the age at which a woman has a very hard time manipulating and using men as they've usually done in their prime. Live by the sword...

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It's certainly very awkward the way he constantly defers to her, calls her 'sweetheart' ALL THE TIME, fans her, rubs her back, and asks her these very rehearsed questions, yet the women in the audience just lap it up: "OH, HOWARD IS SO wonderful!!" It's sickeningly sweet. He's very much a fish out of water on YouTube, and I bet he never in a million years thought he would end up sitting in a basement listening to a woman go on and on about relationships, her gray hair, her makeup, more hair, more makeup, and her 'career' (such as it is) as an actress. They are hard to watch; something about their energy is off, but they present as quite united, devoted, youthful, in love, and extremely affectionate. It seems forced on her part.

I don't understand why she switched to this format in the first place. Why doesn't she just film her 'episodes' like she used to? Is it because people send her money through the livestreams? It seems like she doesn't get as many views and comments as she used to.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Puffy,5/10/2021, 21:28 ?t=62227585&st=30#entry453644451]
    QUOTE (sonny bono's mustache @ 5/10/2021, 21:06) 
    I still say he is GAY!!

He is just so very special... She is brainwashed. I think she goes to some sort of women support group where women discover that men are to blame for every single thing that went wrong in their life. Nevermind that it usually happens around the age at which a woman has a very hard time manipulating and using men as they've usually done in their prime. Live by the sword...

I remember that cuck nonsense. A woman is more likely to be abused in the Hollywood system than by some good old boy. This hag ain’t Rose McGowan, but I’m thinking she’s bitter about her casting couch days, and that she’s been put out to pasture during her big comeback. Happens to all women in Hollywood, and most of the men. She could have used her connections and got into doing hair. She’s good at it, and she would probably have a flourishing business instead of sitting alone on a hill babbling at a camera like some annoying yenta. Howard is a douche, but he’ll have enough of her crap and bail.

13.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I sense a lot of passive aggressiveness and resentment brimming just below the surface with them. In the last video, she really puts him down here, talking about what women love when they first meet a guy: "He's handsome! He's tall! He's got that thick head of hair!" while Howard, who is very short and does not have much hair left, sits right next to her. I felt bad for him when she said that.

Then, he bites back at her: "The one thing, when I first saw Monique, was her gray hair." She looks shocked and angry! "Forget about how stunning she is: I thought it took so much courage to have gray hair and for her to put it out there like that....I still tell you that all the time." He turns it into a backhanded compliment while also coming across as very simpering and obsequious. They're both clever, intelligent people operating below their capacity, talking nonsense sitting in the basement doing a YouTube show, and I think it's starting to nick at them.

He said a lot of his female friends "didn't like the fact that [he] moved away from Orange County." I guess these are the ones who are against/still don't like Monique. But if that is true, why is he still friends with them?

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Men don't have female friends. Nevermind lots of. He's either very insecure about his manhood or not attracted to females. And judging by the frustration emanating through Monique's every pore I'm guessing the honeymoon is over.
    She's a beautiful woman who settled way beyond her attraction rate. He's not bad looking physically, his Bora Bora pictures show a very nice body, but he's slippery bordering on slimy. And the constant simping is not doing him any favors.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I mean they seem happy. I personally couldn't be with a guy who can talk so much about relationships, never mind on yt.

272 replies since 13/8/2021, 03:01   18575 views