« Older   Newer »

1. DanceLikeEveryoneIsWatching
        +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 16/8/2021, 23:45) 
    I'm still several pages back in the thread, but I wanted to add what I've always thought and may have shared over the years that I firmly believe she NEVER, EVER wanted kids. It sure appears that she put off having any heirs at all for what? TEN YEARS? I think for whatever reason, and I really don't care what her reason is, you don't have to have children if you don't want to, BUT don't make it sound as if you want them, and can't. Plenty of couples want kids desperately and can't have them. For whatever reason(s) she did have the heir and the spare. And she appears to have been miserable ever since.

In the very least, Don sure seems to love being around his kids, and appears to love them both.

It looks like she barely tolerates them and can't wait to get them to bed.

She likes to be alone. She functions well on her own. Maybe she should quit trying to be what she THINKS others think she should be?

OK rant over.

This is of course my personal opinion and not worth the time of day. :scared-smiley-emoticon:

Jen sees everything with “wonder “ so when she was a kid she saw herself with balloons rambling around with her kids on the Disney grounds however, those were her dolls and not real kids. Just like her dolls, the kids are stored away to admire but not to play with unless she sees fit. There was no magic with her real children.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94375 views