CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1. Chai Tea Latte
        +51   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I have to say, this new person Jen is trying to become is 🤮🤮🤮 I'm considered an older millennial (eeww) and she's only one year younger than me, and all these people doing van life and adult tree house stuff makes me roll my eyes so hard I get a headache. But I shrug it off because it's usually people (millennials) without children. So they have the time and freedom to do van life and soul search with nature on a daily basis. But this old ass millennial is a MOTHER. Grow up!!! You had YEARS of adulthood to soul search and find yourself. You spent all that time organizing pens in a night stand!! And only after you decide to bring two little humans into the world is when you need to escape over and over again on solo trips to soul search?? You couldn't have done that when you had zero children depending on you?! Wtf! My oldest child is 14 and I don't need to soul search or run away from my life. I meditate, I pray, I go to church, I use a journal and planners for clarity and catharsis, and I enjoy the gifts I've been blessed with, my husband and my kids, our humble home and our close relationships with each other. Get a freakin clue lady, your kids are gonna grow up so fast... it's a shame.

Edited by Good Ol’ Suze - 8/16/2021, 05:50 PM

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94441 views