CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1. notonthenorthshore
        +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 8/16/2021, 09:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 17/8/2021, 04:30) 
    Unless Jen willingly gave up her child support and chose to gave up custody, there is no court in the land that would strip her of custody. The bar is much higher than being a lonely weirdo.

I wouldn’t put it past her to make a financial arrangement to give up custody of those kids.

I think he has full custody and she will have some sort of visitation. I think he banned her from putting them on her SM.

And I think he paid dearly for it.

only because I know 2 women (one my insurance broker the the other distant relative) who gave up thier kids to start a new life (both had 2 kids similar in age to Ross Heir and spare) would I believe that someone could give up custody, they never wanted kids and one went on to marry a guy 12 years younger then freaked out becasue he later did want kids and they are now in infertility treatments (yeah) and the other just like Jen decided to be a free bird, got herself a little scooter motorcycle and within a year smashed on the highway broke a bunch of bones, ended up back living with the ex and kids anyway but he did pay her off after she healed to leave and leave the kids with him, he is happily remarried and has a baby w wife #2 ---
    yes he could have made some type of private $$$ arrangement/ agreement for him to have kids full time or nearly full time
    the question is
    would Jen give up that much control as she uses those kids for major manipluation stunts I am sure and as we have seen w the videos where we saw it happen

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94330 views