CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1. BackupWinnie
        +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Depending on how covid goes and school closings/ openings, I would say starting in 2nd/ 3rd grade when the kids start having extracurriculars and friends over for play dates/ sleepovers. Then she’ll have to deal with socializing with parents, teachers, and coaches on top of awkward Ross family reunions at dance recitals, sports games and all.

Then in middle and high school, she’ll be back to being alone and happy when the kids are away for longer periods of time.

But don’t worry, she’ll have her good old rusty Teflon pan ready with two pieces of Ezekiel bread and vegan cheese (funny cause she used to call American cheese/ Kraft singles “fake cheese” when Don/ boy used to make her eggies and toast) for when they come back because that’s “how they like them and please don’t judge my parenting choices and allow me to remain safe”.

QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 17/8/2021, 04:52) 
    So what phase of parenting do we think Jen will have a harder time with? School age? Tween? Teenager? Trying to find them after 18 when they change their phone numbers and won't give her their address?

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94441 views