CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1. VirutalHug
        +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 16/8/2021, 17:58) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 8/16/2021, 10:31 AM) 
    I kind of enjoyed Jeff, sometimes, before the Oliver crap went down.

It was Jeff to be the first one to (sort of) call Jen out on some of her bs during that tarot card reading he did back in 2013 or ???

He has her figured out and it came thru with the things he told her and Don was leaning in close as I recall with comments like oh no she needs to
    hear that, when Jeff ventured into Jens "issues" via the cards, that was the first time I saw that Jeff could probably throw Jen (or anyone) under the bus at any given time if needed, and smile at ones face the entire time he is doing it

He will be out of the picture of Utah (at least for a while) and in L.A. helping TLO with his failing career, a player in Jen's life - hmmm probably not so much anymore

I do remember that reading, it was quite hard to hear for me, let alone Jen herself, and personally, I wouldn't have filmed to share. It ways way too personal in a very intimate and deep way.

QUOTE (SoothingBalmForAWearySoul @ 16/8/2021, 18:49) 
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 16/8/2021, 18:30) 
    It was back in the MHWL videos, it seemed they went to visit Jeff who at one point if I am remembering the location correctly was not at the twin ross LP that his family owns but a rental in Salt Lake City, they were at an oval table and Jeff pulled out a Tarot deck and played around a bit and then did a full spread reading on Jen, and it was not all sunshine and roses, and he (Jeff) looked over to Don (camera must have been on tripod or Don? filmed it) and seemed to look to Don as if shall I go on and say the things that are not all sunshine and roses, and Don said YES, just do the reading (I am summarizing the convo here)

Basically he said she was a mess (again summarizing) in many areas of her life and had a lot to work on, she was not pleased, clearly fake smiled and why she posted that I will never know, but content I guess (back in the day)

That video was some good stuff. They all ate takeout and then PK went in for the kill with that tarot card reading. He did not mince words. I think Jen looked at him as “the cool kid” and that’s why she sat through it and didn’t freak out. That’s probably the closest anyone’s ever come to calling her out.

Totally agree to this.

That was the closest to a warning for the future and on herself she ever got, but she considered the reading as something of instant gratification soon to be forgotten.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94443 views