CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1. VirutalHug
        +36   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, you now pretend you don't want to share anymore of your children (which is 110% fair) and value your privacy when for the past 11 years you were all over SM bragging your privileged, cushy,paid-by-Don life. Which I envied when I started to watch your channel back in 2011. Yes, I'm a long time viewer converted into Baker. Bakers are savvy, witty, enlighted people and they can see many things which you don't see or pretend not to. You should listen to us, Jen.

The reason why you now value your privacy it's because you have nothing relevant to share anymore, and that's a way to cover the fact that you are living a boring life. Travel videos are your last card because even if you are sitting on a gold mine, you are unable to see the potential of it.

It has been repeated ad nauseam here but your caged life WAS your content. Now that's gone. I would really appreciate far more if you'd be totally honest instead of manipulating reality or scolding people who simply say/ see the truth.
    Admitting the reality it's too hard for you because you still don't accept the turn your life has taken. You made a series of wrong decisions, as usual on the emotional fog/ heat of the moment (see RM2). It would have been far more interesting to buy a cosy, smaller house and show the process of styling it with things you liked but your turned into "van life" (2 videos) putting additional anxiety on yourself.

I want to see some real growth Jen, I'm tired of this never ending journey to find yourself. You won't find yourself relaxing for 2 days. It 's not necessary to go to Europe to escape from it all because YOU and your RAGE and eternal FRUSTRATION are the problem.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94441 views