CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1. Narcissism101
        +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 17/8/2021, 06:09) 
    Whew. I'm finally caught up. I think that they still have 50/50 custody legally, but let's be serious....if you take their awake time that they aren't in school, Don has them 70/30 of THAT time. She can't wait to feed them and shove them in bed on the nights that she has them.

I also think that their custody arrangement has the Utah visits written in it.

I also think (sorry Beetrix , we usually agree, LOL) that Gene is overseas. Probably Norway.. Her Peloton times just don't match up to PNW. I guess we will find out soon, though!

I agree. And I think after she went to Utah last year she just assumed she could always go…. Until she was told “no, that was just for last year to help the kids with the transition to the new custody schedule as it pertains to summer.”

And she’s too much of a robot to actually give up her share of custody, no matter how much she hates having them.

Still has 50-50 custody
    In Europe
    Quartz
    Iowncare

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94446 views