CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1. Narcissism101
        +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 8/17/2021, 10:41 AM) 
    Okay, so Paris Hilton was a bad example. I didn’t know she actually works. And I know that Paris Hilton has way more money than Jen! I was just trying to think of people who don’t work because they are independently wealthy.

Well I'm not independently wealthy, but I retired/quit working a few years ago and thanks to Mr. Narc, we are very comfortable financially. Anyhow, just to use myself as an example of someone who doesn't work but also doesn't have to worry about how the bills will get paid, I can say that I lead a very full life.

Today, as an example, I have:
    -worked out (just for 1 hour, but also at a gym and in a class where I interact with other people, i.e. not alone in my basement)
    -had a meeting with someone regarding a big volunteer commitment that I have
    -spent time on a hobby that I very much enjoy, and that I share both online (daily) and in person (just last weekend) with others who enjoy the same
    -ran a couple of errands. Granted, I did not take my children with me, but the youngest is in high school so I think I'm excused there, LOL

Add in that I actively spend time engaging with my kids in multiple ways and of course time with Mr. Narc and it adds up to a pretty full life. Jen could EASILY fill her life similarly, other than her not currently having a romantic partner. There is no need for her to wallowing in her sad, lonely, empty life.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94446 views