CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1. DanceLikeEveryoneIsWatching

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 17/8/2021, 22:03) 
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 8/17/2021, 12:43 PM) 
    I would love it if Don 2.0 were a hippy dippier version of Don 1.0. They'd hate each other.

IncredibleClosedHyena-max-1mb

If I am picking Don2.0 to rankle Don, he should be work for a non profit, allocating tax dollars to the needy, tea totaller, and naturally fit. Also was a golf pro in college.

However Jen’s odious personality pretty much means she will be alone for ever unless Don2.0 has something really creepy going on. Like he is a scam artist or has shocking body odor.

Jen isn’t going near anyone poor or community minded.

QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 17/8/2021, 17:22) 
    Idleness is the father of vices...

When I discovered Jen's channel in 2011, I was dating a very wealthy man and I felt very similar to Jen. Back then, my dream was to be a stay at home 'wife'. Which came true to a certain extent. I was very happy playing the perfect housewife and I had no money problem, had plenty of time on my hands. We were travelling a lot, he treated me to Michelin starred restaurants, champagne, expensive gifts without batting an eye. I dare say I was happy at the beginning.
    But he was out of the house the majority of the time and I got so bored. I cleaned, went grocery shopping, cooked, exercised, explored the area, went shopping at every whim....But when these activities were over, what was left for me to do? I was so bored. I tried to find a job, find a hobby... I couldn't get out of my head. I started to over organize everything and became more and more unsatisfied. Never felt more 'caged' and at the mercy of fate in my life back then than I ever felt in my entire life. It made me clingy, frustrated and unhappy, I felt ashamed to say to people I was a housewife (= no money of my own). My brain turned into mush. Days were simply too long to fill. I got depressed. It was terribly hard to break the circle and build something on my own.

I discovered that just being a housewife, which I thought was for me, was not good for my mental heath. I can do it, yes, but for limited periods of time(ie on holidays) or while having a part time job or a full time job.

From that experience, I learnt a lot. I swore to myself to never repeat the same mistake again. I understood I need to be independent, and have my own money to be happy and fulfilled. Independence is freedom! It's terrifying to be at somebody's else mercy.

And Jen is still at D's mercy.

So, how did you get all this independence if you were caged?

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94443 views