« Older   Newer »

1. pASSHOLdEr
        +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chismosa731 @ 17/8/2021, 22:25) 
    Paris Hilton is an heiress and filthy rich, way beyond anything the Ross' or Jen could ever attain and yet Paris WORKS. She found a way to be more than just a socialite. She has so many different lines of products, etc. This has nothing to do with money when it comes to Jen. She just happened to get lucky and meet a guy who comes from a family that lives comfortably. An upgrade for Jen, of course, but Jen has issues that would have presented themselves in any relationship she ended up in. Money isn't the reason. She needs outside reassurance and lots of pats on the head. Her insecurities and lack of self confidence are her downfall.

Paris Hilton barely works. I was at an event where she was a DJ (for 45 minutes of a 6 hour event). Besides turning around during 90% of the songs to take photos, she never let the bass drop. I do believe she selects the music herself because her song choices were TERRIBLE.

Edit to add: But if Jen could even muster a curated playlist on Spotify I would be impressed with her work ethic for that month.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94446 views