CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1. Alimony and Wonder
        +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SomewhereInParis @ 17/8/2021, 22:20) 
    As horrifying as that sounds its happened before were a woman falls into or has more money ends up supporting an ex. If Jen wants a Don 2.0 she needs to get herself together more physically speaking, she has the funds to do so if Tens can have a transformation then so can she.

I don't understand the comment about how Tens let herself go because she had kids... aren't Jens and Tens youngest around the same age 2/3 years old... it wasn't just the weight which showed the signs it was her look, Tens clothes didn't fit well, if you want the photos I can message you them... she legit looked like Jen at her worst less than a year and a half ago. Anyway based on how much Jen works out now she's trying to get back in some way but judging by the ice cream pictures which I've seen on here won't help her much.

QUOTE (DonsAmex @ 8/17/2021, 10:08 PM) 
    I bet Tensleigh's child support ends when she remarries but I don't see that being a problem AT ALL. Jen on the other hand...hahahahah.

DisneyCrocsAndSocksLikeJen
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 8/17/2021, 09:02 PM) 
    Yes, but during the timeframe that Tens looked a bit frumpy/unkept, she was in the process of having 3 children. She looked great before and after. Jen, not so much. I think Jen let herself go because she hated motherhood and what it did to her body

Yep, Tens definitely had a glow-up with Don, and not just losing the weight.

I think the difference (in addition to Don's money) is that Tens seems genuinely happy. Jen is miserable, however much she tries to insist that she's "free" now.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94446 views