CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Jeff & beau are such BEST FRIENDS with Tens & Emily, then it's weird that they don't post photos with them. They know we're watching lol

2.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the board, the cake, and the flowers looked nice. Better than Jen's sad baby shower or the usual family "parties". The balloons are weird and feel like an odd choice for a wedding celebration, but hey, they like balls. 😄

3.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 8/15/2021, 09:20 AM) 
    If Jeff & beau are such BEST FRIENDS with Tens & Emily, then it's weird that they don't post photos with them. They know we're watching lol

Emily had a pretty strong no SM policy after Jen exposed her to all her followers as a Tim Allen groupie, complete with autograph ‘kits’.

I think she and Tens made it clear that there would be no pictures published of them.

Of course, there may just be a pause while Tens curates and face tunes the hell out of them before releasing them to her adoring public via the covert Instagram of two very smooth and shiny men.

4.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Maybe they never learned the difference between curate and procure.

5.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 15/8/2021, 18:36) 
    :blushing-smiley-emoticon:
    I wonder if Mrs. Ross 2.0 is an honorary Melissa yet?

I don’t think she’d want to be. That’s a Suzanne thing with her family. Jen needed to belong and feel special. I don’t think Tens needs that belonging to a secret society.

As someone said yesterday, Tens gravitates to her own generation. I think Jen could never relate to peers which is one reason she has no friends and she tended to gravitate toward the elders.

6.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe next weekend we’ll be treated to stories celebrating Mr. and Mrs. Ross 2.0. How will Jen seek to deflect, I *wonder*?

7.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 8/15/2021, 09:47 AM) 
    Maybe next weekend we’ll be treated to stories celebrating Mr. and Mrs. Ross 2.0. How will Jen seek to deflect, I *wonder*?

I really hope, for her own sanity, that she is somewhere without internet. This would have been the perfect time to be hiding out in the woods clutching her lemon squeezer.

8.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 15/8/2021, 17:43) 
    As far as the Rosses welcoming Jen2.0 with open arms…I totally get that.

Jen was painful to be around, plus, I think Suze sets the tone and all she cares about is her little boy’s happiness.

When this marriage goes in the pooper, and Don is bringing around Jen3.0, and there are more kids, plus all the other one’s on the wallet train, I think Poopsie might be steamed, but Suze will be there to pat his arm and resupply his martini.

How long do you think the marriage between Don and Jen2.0 will last? I give it 3-5 years. They moved too quickly and she’s got a lot of baggage. I feel bad for all of the kids too.

9.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Rosses deserve an award for putting up with Jen and her various neuroses all these years. They accepted her as she was and were always kind and supportive for the sake of Don. Manipulative Jen took full advantage of them and unfortunately they enabled her spoiled brat behavior. She actually thought she would still be welcome in Utah. ^U^

She thought she was irreplaceable because no one ever sat her down to set her straight. I know it’s a shock for her right now to see how much fun they’re having and how easily and happily she has been replaced.

They must be relieved not to have to tiptoe around her childish behavior and mind games. Everybody gets to relax, be adults and have fun! Go team happy! The pwincess has left the building.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Soothing Balm For A Weary Soul @ 15/8/2021, 18:55) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 15/8/2021, 17:43) 
    As far as the Rosses welcoming Jen2.0 with open arms…I totally get that.

Jen was painful to be around, plus, I think Suze sets the tone and all she cares about is her little boy’s happiness.

When this marriage goes in the pooper, and Don is bringing around Jen3.0, and there are more kids, plus all the other one’s on the wallet train, I think Poopsie might be steamed, but Suze will be there to pat his arm and resupply his martini.

How long do you think the marriage between Don and Jen2.0 will last? I give it 3-5 years. They moved too quickly and she’s got a lot of baggage. I feel bad for all of the kids too.

you're generous. 1-3 years maximum imo.

11.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think they'll be married for as long as it takes to deliver the anchor baby. I don't think Jen2.0 needs to read a stupid Glennon Doyle book to decide she doesn't want to live life as a blow-up doll for some doughy, Lego-haired Mama's boy.

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 15/8/2021, 16:33) 
    Once the partners wake up and start in on the mimosas I hope there will be more pictures. Seems like slim pickings for such a needy pair.

I hope the balloon arch photos posted didn't make them shut down :sorry_smiley:

13.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think longer. It will take a few years for the bloom to come off the wallet. Even once she realizes Don is a pontificating blowhard, she can still soothe herself with trips, her mansion, her kids having the best schools, etc.

After five or so years, I think she will tire of his blandness, his mouth staring, his lolling tongue, and the money will start to feel like it isn’t equal to how gross he is.

For Don’s part, he was more than happy to engage in passive aggressive sniping for years and years, so I don’t see him pulling the plug on this marriage any time soon.

14.     +49   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I guess I’m a sucker and naive but I don’t see why their marriage can’t last. They’ve likely spent a lot of time together during the lockdowns. That’s a good way to get to know someone.

Then again I don’t hate T either and several people seem to.

Jen? I pretty much hate. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

15.     +23   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Don has the confidence of a much less average man. It's off-putting.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94441 views