CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HorrorQueen @ 8/16/2021, 02:42 PM) 
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 8/16/2021, 02:38 PM) 
    After Charlotte, she knew she hated motherhood and still agreed to have a second kid. She also knew (according to her) that she wanted a divorce - if not before Charlotte then definitely before Donny. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her.

I don't feel sorry for her, either. I feel sorry for her kids. She was miserable, but she still had to secure her future with the heir. She's disgusting.

I feel sorry for them too. Charlotte and Donny will hopefully have perspective being around a (hopefully) more normal stepmom and stepsiblings.

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 16/8/2021, 20:46) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 16/8/2021, 19:39) 
    She did film the Ozarks and will share it lol. Every single thing she does is filmed. There are zero mysteries in Jen's life, the posters here imagine way more exciting things than what happens in reality. "I don't plan on sharing any others" because there ARE no other trips with them!

THIS RIGHT HERE

she isn't doing crap with them yet is traveling damn near every other weekend to places the kids won't see until they're grown and go themselves

selfish bitch idiot

Selfish bitch idiot, a derivation of stupid bitch idiot, the classic. I like it.

3.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 8/16/2021, 02:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (HorrorQueen @ 8/16/2021, 02:42 PM) 
    I don't feel sorry for her, either. I feel sorry for her kids. She was miserable, but she still had to secure her future with the heir. She's disgusting.

I feel sorry for them too. Charlotte and Donny will hopefully have perspective being around a (hopefully) more normal stepmom and stepsiblings.

I REALLY hope this is true for them. I hope their father and stepmom provide them with the stability and love their mother sorely lacks.

4.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Current Jen is reminding me of what adolescents are like when they bump up against THE FACTS OF LIFE (not the birds and bees kind) and they have their tantrums because they don't want to accept what is real and true. It just doesn't work for her.

5.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 8/16/2021, 08:15 PM) 
    The thing about all this that burns my toast is her making a frownie face on IG stores about having to cancel her WDW plans FOUR! times.

Get some perspective, woman!

People are still sick and dying from this plague, but we're so sorry that you've been inconvenienced.

PS. For more perspective, Ms Ross, a family friend who is just a couple of years older than you are was put in hospice this morning for terminal cancer. I guess her children will also have to cancel their Disney plans.

I am so sorry about your friend. That is awful. Jen is a selfish lying bitch who only deserves a crappy life.

6.     +45   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Going to go a bit Karen here but damn I hate that she is blaming patriarchy/caging for her decision to have children, and then destroy their home at such formative years. IT IS YOUR FAULT BITCH IDIOT.

7.     +38   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/16/2021, 02:39 PM) 
    It would make my week if Jen shows her sweaty, picked over face with stringy hair covered by a cap to finish scolding the internet verbally. Flared nostrils are a must. End the stories with a giant celery shoved sideways into her mouth. Please!!

Maybe she'll wait until after our president addresses the country shortly about the mess in Afghanistan. Then she can turn on the water works some more by making an international disaster all about herself.

8.     +35   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    I’d be willing to bet she had no intention of sharing the Ozarks footage, but now is going to.

Gene: “See?! I take my kids on adventures!”

Except that’s the only one she can show because as was mentioned, THERE ARE NO OTHERS!

I would also bet that any quarantining those kids do after returning from Utah will be at their dad’s house.

9.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She feels unsafe now because one trash plate slip up or implying she wants to commit suicide like another YouTuber and Don and Tens could potentially take her to court for more custody and lessen her child support.

And/or they made comments to get or the kids about something they saw in a video or on Instagram.

She is keeping the kids away from THEM.
    I bet none of this has anything to do with her followers and everything to do with the Rosses.

Edited by DominantJunk - 8/16/2021, 09:01 PM

10.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 16/8/2021, 20:28) 
    She has largely disappeared off Instagram and one of the few times she shows up is to scold her followers. Just amazing.

It’s been said many times before but she really is just so unlikeable. Revolting personality.

Like that scolding will stop anyone from commenting. She’s high.

11.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (narcissistic1% @ 8/16/2021, 01:54 PM) 
    I am so sorry about your friend. That is awful. Jen is a selfish lying bitch who only deserves a crappy life.

Thank you. They decided when they knew they were seriously ill to withdraw, as is their right. But it's been doubly hard because so much has had to be left unsaid.

12.     +66   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm so glad Don got away from her

don't @ me please. on the vile scale I'll always find her to be worse than him. it's OK if we disagree

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 16/8/2021, 20:57) 
    She feels unsafe now because one trash plate slip up or implying she wants to commit suicide like another YouTuber and Don and Tens could potentially take her to court for more custody and lessen her child support.

And/or they made comments to get or the kids about something they saw in a video or on Instagram.

She is keeping the kids away from THEM.
    I bet none of this has anything to do with her followers and everything to do with the Rosses.

She would LOVE that, though. She'd be rid of her kids and get to play the victim. The mother who had her kids TAKEN from her by evil Don and Tens. Not the shitty mother who couldn't be bothered and gave them up.

14.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It would be SO helpful right now to have the verbiage that she used in the TOSH reaction video. Wasn't it something along the lines of I don't really care what anyone thinks.....it's their problem not mine?

pinocchio-nose

Edited by Clueless - 8/16/2021, 02:06 PM

15.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 16/8/2021, 20:58) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 16/8/2021, 20:28) 
    She has largely disappeared off Instagram and one of the few times she shows up is to scold her followers. Just amazing.

It’s been said many times before but she really is just so unlikeable. Revolting personality.

Like that scolding will stop anyone from commenting. She’s high.

That’s the beauty of it! Every scolding serves to intensify the shit storm surrounding her :lol:

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94375 views