« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    All the Ross egos seem to be in excellent shape.

2.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 15/8/2021, 18:09) 
    Could they be dried green beans? They don't really look it but I've seen such a thing, along with dried brocolli, etc.

I am also disappointed there weren't more pics or video of others. But TLO or PK did say in one of their story clips "celebrating weddings' although it was clearly just their's. Maybe next Saturday they will throw a party for the Rosses2.0? One can hope.

I wonder if Emily was friends with Tens and that is how Don met. She did post a pic of her and Emily, excited about having her as a sister after what we thought was the engagement bash. They seemed friendly then and Emily had a great smile plastered on. I suppose we will never know but I keep wondering.

My thought exactly. I think Emily had known T.for quite awhile and was thrilled to have the opportunity to shove the insufferable Jen right off the cliff.

3.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 15/8/2021, 19:18) 
    All the Ross egos seem to be in excellent shape.

A little humility in your bazinga t-shirt would be nice.

4.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe Emily gave the GD book to Jen as a loving, sisterly gift.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 15/8/2021, 18:47) 
    Maybe next weekend we’ll be treated to stories celebrating Mr. and Mrs. Ross 2.0. How will Jen seek to deflect, I *wonder*?

She'll be buried in a magical ice cave in Antarctica, as far away from humanity and internet as possible.

6.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I'm convinced I heard that namby pamby voice giving 1%er advice in the party clip.

7.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It sounded like a bunch of olds to me with Don piping up at the end

8.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    My TWO! cents:

The balloons look more appropriate for a baby shower (gender unknown kind … or considering who we are talking about, perhaps they are representing “non-binary”??)

The use of the word “curate” is correct and appropriate albeit prententious.

The charcuterie board looked amazing and doubly so reflecting on the “snacks” in random containers or bowls Jen used to put out at parties.

The cake was lovely.

I think the Rosses have welcomed and embraced Tens full on because they are so OVER dealing with the neurotic, immature and manipulative Jennifer plus I sense Tens is normally engaging and fun to be around which Jen NEVER was. They must all be relieved beyond measure to not have to suffer through all the bullshit that Jen exuded constantly.

I hope Charlotte and Donny have more and more exposure to Don and Tens and the newly freed (from uptight Jennifer) Rosses because being around their unstable, neurotic mother is/was/will be very damaging.

I want more pics!!

9.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 15/8/2021, 19:12) 
    I guess I’m a sucker and naive but I don’t see why their marriage can’t last. They’ve likely spent a lot of time together during the lockdowns. That’s a good way to get to know someone.

Then again I don’t hate T either and several people seem to.

Jen? I pretty much hate. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

I’m with you on all the above.

I’m hoping they’ve both learned something from their failed first marriages. They seem better matched than Don and Jen on many levels (from what we know). And I’m an eternal optimist.

10.     +39   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    What Don learned from marriage: Jen didn't like to do it anymore. Tens likes to do it.

11.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 8/15/2021, 01:33 PM) 
    What Don learned from marriage: Jen didn't like to do it anymore. Tens likes to do it.

That’s important! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

12.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope Don learned that no matter how hard you try, how much you love them or what opportunities you afford a person, you cannot fix them. In the end they have to want to cure what ails them.

Snark as we do, let’s not lose sight of how terrible mental health struggles are for many. If Jen, with all of her resources, was not able to get a handle on her issues (whatever they might’ve specifically been) and in fact seemed to downward spiral, I can only imagine how difficult it must be for others who not only don’t have her resources for treatment but have so many other stressors in their lives.

13.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 15/8/2021, 19:36) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 8/15/2021, 01:33 PM) 

That’s important! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Sex and meat make Don's life complete. (and his wonderful children of course) :happy:

14.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Forgive me, I always harp on this, but will no one think of the children Jenions!?

The comments on the Winnie B-day IG post are Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!

What will it take for these blinkered bozos to realize Jen does not care that Winnie was born on their birthday, or that their cherished pet is a hundred and twenty in dog years old!!!!???

And I love animals, have had birds, cats, and lots of dogs……but something has always seemed off to me about Winnie. Maybe it’s the dehydration, scalp pulling bows, or being weighed down by hair and expectations…but she just never seems happy. :( If I baby talk (and I do, regularly) to my dogs, they go bananas with excitement, knowing that something fun is about to happen.

This is what dogs should do when their humans talk to them.

https://twitter.com/buitengebieden_/status...150610622533633

15.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 8/15/2021, 10:44 AM) 
    I hope Don learned that no matter how hard you try, how much you love them or what opportunities you afford a person, you cannot fix them. In the end they have to want to cure what ails them.

Snark as we do, let’s not lose sight of how terrible mental health struggles are for many. If Jen, with all of her resources, was not able to get a handle on her issues (whatever they might’ve specifically been) and in fact seemed to downward spiral, I can only imagine how difficult it must be for others who not only don’t have her resources for treatment but have so many other stressors in their lives.

I agree. But as far as Jen goes, I am not convinced her ‘mental illness(es)’ are anything more than ego and stubbornness.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94443 views