CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm still several pages back in the thread, but I wanted to add what I've always thought and may have shared over the years that I firmly believe she NEVER, EVER wanted kids. It sure appears that she put off having any heirs at all for what? TEN YEARS? I think for whatever reason, and I really don't care what her reason is, you don't have to have children if you don't want to, BUT don't make it sound as if you want them, and can't. Plenty of couples want kids desperately and can't have them. For whatever reason(s) she did have the heir and the spare. And she appears to have been miserable ever since.

In the very least, Don sure seems to love being around his kids, and appears to love them both.

It looks like she barely tolerates them and can't wait to get them to bed.

She likes to be alone. She functions well on her own. Maybe she should quit trying to be what she THINKS others think she should be?

OK rant over.

This is of course my personal opinion and not worth the time of day. :scared-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She's just been copying Allison Anderson the past few years. When Allison was about planning and shilling her sticker shop, Jen was full blown into planning and even showed stickers from Allison's shop. Allison claimed the earlier art work was hers but that was a lie, it was Clipart she paid to use. Then Allison got into minimalism and traveling.

I'm not going to judge moms who go on little getaways. Everyone needs a break. But jfc, her kids are very young and she just goes into a frenzy of being away from them. At first it was like, alright, just a few hours away from them but to go all the way to the EU when countries are discussing closing their borders due to the pandemic getting worse again. She really doesn't give a shit about those precious babies.

The sad thing about this is it doesn't matter much right now if Tens loves them like their mom. Those babies want THEIR mom and they don't understand why she's gone so much.

3.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What Jennifer fails to realize is when she doesn’t have to show her kids for us to know they’re a part of her life though… And it doesn’t have to be all or nothing with either just solo traveling to tree houses or no contact at all

She didn’t need to re-brand to add those kind of contents… Pretty neat living could have included with some of her old contact included without showing the kids and still featuring solo trips

She can still share button pieces of decorating and organizing her house and she could still shared hauls of products and different things that she’s getting for her trips and for her home, and her kids

She could still do gift guys and reviews of products and packing videos for her trips him as well as planning them out

We could very easily see that she lives a well-balanced life traveling when the kids are away most of the time but having a very active healthy balanced life when they’re home… I don’t even mind seeing some of her exercise bullshit

She fails to realize that it’s just about Balance… Because she has no balance in her life at all

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 8/16/2021, 09:25 PM) 
    Jen after posting her not planned at all scolding on ig:

7583666B-46E5-4640-9EA2-3D193EE7B058

You go right ahead and let that poison out and let us see the evil inside you Jen!

:hearty-laugh:

5.     +53   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wait- so she won’t go to WDW but the kids can fly to Utah and she can go overseas? Such bullshit. She just doesn’t want to take them alone.

6.     +38   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    oh so adorable, she matched her fake hearts at the end of her rant and yelling at us with the color of the Utah Wedding Balloons

7.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's mad because she wants everyone to fall over themselves with praise for her new content where she is suddenly a 'solo travel film maker' and instead every time she puts out a video she gets bombarded with comments asking where the kids are and why she isn't taking them on vacations. That comment section is moderated to within an inch of it's life.

I said it in the previous thread: she can't just completely shut down the interest in the soap opera that is her personal life that she spent a decade oversharing. Her followers don't care about treehouses and vans and Airbnbs.

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 8/16/2021, 02:25 PM) 
    ooooh, I'd pay money to see the comments she deletes!! I assume she's not just reading here and reacting, but actually getting comments that she has to dispose of?

Ohhhhh IF she put them behind a pay wall?? She could fund her next trip.

And the one after that...

And the one after that... and so on.

9.     +49   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    The delta variant must not be an issue in Utah and wherever she is. Just Disney. Got it.

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    we don't know for sure she's internationally traveling right now correct?
    I know the bakery is almost literally never wrong, I just want to make sure i didn't miss a post

11.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 16/8/2021, 23:57) 
    I know the bakery is almost literally never wrong, I just want to make sure i didn't miss a post

Only if she for some reason set her peloton to the complete wrong time zone. There is no US locale in the possible time zones she showed. Unless she’s figured out how to time travel.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 16/8/2021, 23:57) 

The time zones on her Peloton suggest she is east of GMT which is totally nuts. We reckon Norway.

13.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I'd put in $50 to the PK +TLO Espresso Machine gift if it meant I could personally read the MANY comments she is getting about not bringing along her children. :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

14.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just when I thought she had simmered down; the scolding comes back in full force!

It’s this need to prove the narrative she writes as irrefutable fact. I agree with her not showing her kids, but why not just say “I won’t be showing them publicly.”? End of discussion. Why make multiple stories with multiple reasons why? Don’t like other people coming to their own conclusion that you hate your kids Gene?

Wonder if it’s because they remind her of Don…

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 16/8/2021, 20:36) 
    QUOTE (SoothingBalmForAWearySoul @ 16/8/2021, 20:32) 
    You know, all of these little getaways she takes herself on that she claims are magical and rejuvenating are doing nothing for her mentally. If they were, any negative comments she receives would roll right off her back. She’s turned into a bitter hag. She’s not even 40. I can’t imagine how insufferable she’ll be in 10 years.

In ten years, the only changes we will see in Jen are the following:

Fatter.
    Wider.
    Balder.
    Bitchier.
    Uglier.
    Even more isolated.

We do not have any epiphanies or great personal growth to look forward to.

She’ll be twinsies with my other favorite train wreck
    Loribeth428 :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94375 views