CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m only going to show you me by myself doing the same things just in different locations but that doesn’t mean you should assume that I’m NOT actually working a 9-5 job in a fancy office and wearing makeup and an ice skater dress because just because I’m not showing things I used to show and I never bothered to announce this change doesn’t mean it’s not happening because it’s not safe for me to show you that I’m playing with my American Girl dolls when I’m not at an Airbnb or shoveling my own poop.

2.     +36   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    So what phase of parenting do we think Jen will have a harder time with? School age? Tween? Teenager? Trying to find them after 18 when they change their phone numbers and won't give her their address?

3.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 8/16/2021, 09:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 17/8/2021, 04:30) 
    Unless Jen willingly gave up her child support and chose to gave up custody, there is no court in the land that would strip her of custody. The bar is much higher than being a lonely weirdo.

I wouldn’t put it past her to make a financial arrangement to give up custody of those kids.

I think he has full custody and she will have some sort of visitation. I think he banned her from putting them on her SM.

And I think he paid dearly for it.

only because I know 2 women (one my insurance broker the the other distant relative) who gave up thier kids to start a new life (both had 2 kids similar in age to Ross Heir and spare) would I believe that someone could give up custody, they never wanted kids and one went on to marry a guy 12 years younger then freaked out becasue he later did want kids and they are now in infertility treatments (yeah) and the other just like Jen decided to be a free bird, got herself a little scooter motorcycle and within a year smashed on the highway broke a bunch of bones, ended up back living with the ex and kids anyway but he did pay her off after she healed to leave and leave the kids with him, he is happily remarried and has a baby w wife #2 ---
    yes he could have made some type of private $$$ arrangement/ agreement for him to have kids full time or nearly full time
    the question is
    would Jen give up that much control as she uses those kids for major manipluation stunts I am sure and as we have seen w the videos where we saw it happen

4.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Tween. When they are all sassy and angry all the time with hormones rising and pushing back but you still have to baby them. That's a really needy age and you need to keep your eye on the ball to keep them on track.

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 17/8/2021, 04:27) 
    As I stated in the last thread:

I think Don has custody of the kids, now.

I hope Don has custody of the kids, now.

That’s why we aren’t seeing the kids.

I’ve been saying this for forever.

6.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 17/8/2021, 04:52) 
    So what phase of parenting do we think Jen will have a harder time with? School age? Tween? Teenager? Trying to find them after 18 when they change their phone numbers and won't give her their address?

School age because she will hate how the kids suddenly think that their teachers are right about everything.

In my experience the less physically needy the kids get as they age the more emotionally needy they become. I’m chief cheerleader in charge for my kids and some days it can be exhausting. But it is a joy and a privilege. It’s what I signed up for.

7.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 8/16/2021, 09:05 PM) 
    With all the musical talent that PK and spouse have, plus Jen on piano, you would think Papa McLean could get these talented folk a gig at the local coffeehouse.

They could call themselves ‘Sometimes…You Need Earplugs’.

I MAY have almost woken up my 5-year-old cackling at that.

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She may not have given up legal custody of the kids but I'm starting to believe Don has had them full time for many months now.

9.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The only reason why she’s hiding her kids is because she’s not ready to admit publicly that Don has moved on. This is the only way she can keep her kids quiet on social media. I doubt she will say anything about Don, until she has found someone new. I think will be waiting for a while.
    But for the love of God, I have no idea why she feels the need to give so much energy away bitching and moaning about what strangers say on the internet. The only reason why she does this is to garner sympathy. Otherwise her rants serve no purpose.

10.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Don has had full custody for a while and just throws extra money at Jen.

11.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’ve been thinking that Don and Darrin stepped in, and the kids have been with them most of time since the Lee video. Don’s still paying her the same kids or no kids as an incentive. I’m also on the Emily introduced Darrin to Don hill, and that Emily’s dislike for Jen runs deep.

12.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Apparently I’m all alone on the train of:

-Jen has the same custody arrangement but isn’t showing the kids because she doesn’t want to show how boring and lonely her life is in comparison to her ex’s, and Don would never pay her off more than the child support she’d get for more responsibility in addition to the three new kids he suddenly has

-Don and Darrin met on a dating site and she’s playing nice with Emily because that’s what you do, but she’d never be friends with Tim Allen’s #1 fan if they weren’t related by marriage.

Plus you can’t manipulate and take things out on your ex through your kids if you don’t have your kids.

13.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she lost custody of her kids, she actually would disappear forever. Look at how she’s acting 2 years after losing her husband she claims she didn’t even like.

14.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 8/16/2021, 10:32 PM) 

-Jen has the same custody arrangement but isn’t showing the kids because she doesn’t want to show how boring and lonely her life is in comparison to her ex’s, and Don would never pay her off more than the child support she’d get for more responsibility in addition to the three new kids he suddenly has

-Don and Darrin met on a dating site and she’s playing nice with Emily because that’s what you do, but she’d never be friends with Tim Allen’s #1 fan if they weren’t related by marriage.

Plus you can’t manipulate and take things out on your ex through your kids if you don’t have your kids.

The good thing about all the trains is that they show up at the station no matter what with a circus on board.

15.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 17/8/2021, 05:32) 

Choo choo!

I would also add that the last time I looked at the divorce records, I don’t recall any additional entries regarding custody. I contrast that with a friend who had a very contentious divorce with many financial and custody issues in the same county. Their records are probably 10 times as long as Don and Dick York’s.

Edited by Clueless - 8/16/2021, 10:49 PM

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94136 views