« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 8/16/2021, 08:32 PM) 
    Apparently I’m all alone on the train of:

-Jen has the same custody arrangement but isn’t showing the kids because she doesn’t want to show how boring and lonely her life is in comparison to her ex’s, and Don would never pay her off more than the child support she’d get for more responsibility in addition to the three new kids he suddenly has

-Don and Darrin met on a dating site and she’s playing nice with Emily because that’s what you do, but she’d never be friends with Tim Allen’s #1 fan if they weren’t related by marriage.

Plus you can’t manipulate and take things out on your ex through your kids if you don’t have your kids.

I am on this same train. Meet you in the bar car!

2.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yep, the Bakery Detectives would find the paper trail!

3.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (justpassingthru @ 8/16/2021, 10:11 PM) 
    She may not have given up legal custody of the kids but I'm starting to believe Don has had them full time for many months now.

My original theory for a while was that Don had requested more time with the kids this summer so there would be more opportunities for the new blended family to bond. However, now I believe that the Instagram meltdown from a few months ago probably led to the now very lopsided custody arrangement. I also think it spurred Don and Tens to put a rush on getting married so soon after their engagement because the courts would be more likely to allow the kids to go live full-time with their father and stepmother rather than their father and his girlfriend.

4.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love when the “safe” card Comes out.

“It’s not safe boo hoo poor me I’m such a celebrity it’s dangerous!!!!”

Give me a break… this woman doesn’t know the first thing about danger.

Lame cop out.

5.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    FFS Gene, stop using covid for how your life has turned out now after the divorce. It’s not like the kids are in elementary, middle, or high school and should be in school.

On top of that, that’s the beauty of Zoom classes. You can learn anywhere now. She just can’t stand not being alone these days.

She would prepare the kids grilled cheeses in advance pre-covid and immediately rush them to sleep/ nap. She’d rather be biking up a marathon on Peleton for all hours of the days rather than spend time with them.

6.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How long has she been fighting with her viewers? Since trash plates over a year ago? Over a year and a half since she claimed she needed to support her beautiful children and called herself a single mother? I think that’s what really set it off. She is so stupid to keep this going like the robot she is, just go away already.

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    This is from an old video but she HAD to get sushi delivery because she can’t bring the kids into a restaurant due to Covid.

FFS hasn’t she heard of just calling the restaurant and have them drop the food off in the trunk or something if she was that concerned about covid.

In an old video, in UT, she went to pick up Em’s baby furniture as “curbside pickup”. She knew how this works pre-covid but she can’t do it now?!?

Also, I get that with kids and covid, getting groceries delivered is easier but she ought to leave the Coroner’s Mansion to get exercise, walk outside, meet people/ her parents (social distanced if she’d like), teach the kids to bike or catch a ball or play tag or idk. She must be getting over 1 1/2 years worth of cabin fever which she puts on herself and her accord (on top of the Peleton crusted stanky clothes 🤮).

I don’t feel sorry for her at all and her nostril flares anymore.

Edited by BackupWinnie - 8/17/2021, 06:09 AM

8.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 17/8/2021, 00:03) 
    How long has she been fighting with her viewers? Since trash plates over a year ago? Over a year and a half since she claimed she needed to support her beautiful children and called herself a single mother? I think that’s what really set it off. She is so stupid to keep this going like the robot she is, just go away already.

She has been fighting with her viewers for the past 10 years. We have been scolded many times :D

9.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Whew. I'm finally caught up. I think that they still have 50/50 custody legally, but let's be serious....if you take their awake time that they aren't in school, Don has them 70/30 of THAT time. She can't wait to feed them and shove them in bed on the nights that she has them.

I also think that their custody arrangement has the Utah visits written in it.

I also think (sorry Beetrix , we usually agree, LOL) that Gene is overseas. Probably Norway.. Her Peloton times just don't match up to PNW. I guess we will find out soon, though!

10.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 17/8/2021, 06:08) 
    She has been fighting with her viewers for the past 10 years. We have been scolded many times :D

That’s true, I feel like it’s been overwhelmingly negative since the divorce. She doesn’t have daddy Don to talk her off a social media ledge anymore

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Depending on how covid goes and school closings/ openings, I would say starting in 2nd/ 3rd grade when the kids start having extracurriculars and friends over for play dates/ sleepovers. Then she’ll have to deal with socializing with parents, teachers, and coaches on top of awkward Ross family reunions at dance recitals, sports games and all.

Then in middle and high school, she’ll be back to being alone and happy when the kids are away for longer periods of time.

But don’t worry, she’ll have her good old rusty Teflon pan ready with two pieces of Ezekiel bread and vegan cheese (funny cause she used to call American cheese/ Kraft singles “fake cheese” when Don/ boy used to make her eggies and toast) for when they come back because that’s “how they like them and please don’t judge my parenting choices and allow me to remain safe”.

QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 17/8/2021, 04:52) 
    So what phase of parenting do we think Jen will have a harder time with? School age? Tween? Teenager? Trying to find them after 18 when they change their phone numbers and won't give her their address?

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 17/8/2021, 04:49) 
    I truly think it’s unlikely Jen doesn’t have custody. I think it’s still 50/50 and she’s just pulled back on sharing. She rarely shares anything at all these days it’s hard to know what’s going on.

I think she still has custody but I think Don finally said enough is enough and got a court agreement not to have his kids on Social Media like Youtube maybe Instagram only for pictures and I applaud 👏🏻 him for that. Jen dear you are a Royal bitch if you are catching up reading on here tonight while sitting in a cold gray house enjoying eating your puke food🤮 who do you think you are talking to your true friends like that😜 Friends are who will stand behind you when you need them the most oh that’s right you have none because anyone with common sense would know that the people that watch you on YouTube are not your friends you hardly interact in the comments with them it’s just a therapy session for you and you get some kind of satisfaction out it and it’s very alarming get some help!

13. Malicious Vitriol
        +7   Like  

User deleted

What a miserable woman! She is scolding strangers on the internet instead of enjoying her vacation to <insert seasonally appropriate European country>. Why does she let these things affect her? The only times I'd be using my phone on a vacation is to take photos, inform my loved ones I am safe and maybe re-check the operating hours of an attraction or more reviews of some place I'm visiting. You ruin your own vacations and life Jen, no one else.

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    from the LTO’s Insta story, what’s in Utah’s water that makes everyone so preachy for themselves?!? 🤣
    Attached Image
    B067DBA7-8A84-4520-AA2F-44E93EDC499A

15.     +20   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I haven't caught up so forgive me if this is old ground - but Disneyworld is considered unsafe for family pandemic travels but Utah is fine? Sure Jan.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94333 views