CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yep, Jen had kids and suddenly her life wasn't just about her anymore. And Don's life wasn't just about her anymore. Instead of prancing around pretending to be a little girl herself, Jen had a real little girl to take care of. Becoming a new mom is tough for anyone, but for someone like Jen who expects the world to revolve around them, it was extra hard to adapt. I don't think she ever did. That's why all of her "I'm sooo unhappy when I'm not with my babies" act rings so false.

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 8/17/2021, 10:22 AM) 
    And Jen is still at D's mercy.

This statement if true is absolutely chilling.

3.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 17/8/2021, 16:55) 
    I know quite a few women in Jen’s former position who were so bored with their lives that they became alcoholics.

You know... I just got up to be ready for work, and I have to work all day and also squeeze in time to finish some projects for my volunteer position, and then spend the evening with my partner. And I’d much rather have a busy day than wake up every day with nothing on the agenda. I get depressed.

Couldn't agree more. You need a reason to get out of bed in the morning, a purpose, a reason to leave the house. If I was lucky enough to be financially very wealthy and never have to work again, I would still volunteer. I need a structure to my week and I need to feel like I'm adding value. I really enjoy leisure time - I have lots of hobbies and things that I like doing, like shopping or housework. But those things start to becoming meaningless when nothing else going on.

4.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 8/17/2021, 08:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 8/17/2021, 10:22 AM) 
    And Jen is still at D's mercy.

I think Jen’s spousal support and child support have been litigated through the courts using a standard formula. She is less at his mercy and more benefiting from his largess.

For all her blather about being uncaged and freeeeeeee, every noodle she slurps has been paid for by her former cager.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's so boring now. I haven't even been checking here my bakers! Why do we think she's in Norway? Ps. Love the title lol lol

6.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 8/17/2021, 11:07 AM) 
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 8/17/2021, 08:53 AM) 

I think Jen’s spousal support and child support have been litigated through the courts using a standard formula. She is less at his mercy and more benefiting from his largess.

For all her blather about being uncaged and freeeeeeee, every noodle she slurps has been paid for by her former cager.

I agree that it is all preset by the courts most likely. I guess I was thinking more of the fact that she is now under very close scrutiny from another woman who has much more influence over what happens than she might even know or be comfortable with. All the rules and patterns that she set in motion might very well be null and void now.If that makes sense?

tl:dr She lost control when she divorced, she lost more control when Dick Sargent arrived on the scene.

7.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 8/17/2021, 09:20 AM) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 8/17/2021, 11:07 AM) 

I agree that it is all preset by the courts most likely. I guess I was thinking more of the fact that she is now under very close scrutiny from another woman who has much more influence over what happens than she might even know or be comfortable with. All the rules and patterns that she set in motion might very well be null and void now.If that makes sense?

tl:dr She lost control when she divorced, she lost more control when Dick Sargent arrived on the scene.

Add that to the two dozen other things she failed to think through during her multi-year plan to divorce. 🙄

8.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Disregard. Putting this here for posterity before it disappears. Sometimes I read back through the archives and I'm like, "What did she say???" and I don't think anyone else posted the scolding yet. This is just for future reference.

scolding

9.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m starting to agree that Jen relegating all adult responsibilities to nannies and housekeepers would have saved her marriage…for a while. But even if she could devote all day every day to Jen, eventually the jealousy over Don’s attention to the heir and spare would have done them in. She must be number 1 always and forever, and always on her terms.

10.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yes- now she has Tens, whom Jen will feel is judging her every parenting move (real or perceived). Maybe it will help, Jen always likes an audience. Or maybe it will hurt, as Tens will always get the real story from the kids. Children are brutally honest with no filter.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just to clarify, this is all speculation about the custody arrangement + the Disney Vacation Club stuff, right? There wasn't a discovery?

12.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 17/8/2021, 18:34) 
    I’m starting to agree that Jen relegating all adult responsibilities to nannies and housekeepers would have saved her marriage…for a while. But even if she could devote all day every day to Jen, eventually the jealousy over Don’s attention to the heir and spare would have done them in. She must be number 1 always and forever, and always on her terms.

Closing the wonderland was the nail in her coffin. Don put up with a lot of shit (I know he’s an ass too) but I’m guessing that was the final straw that sent him “wandering” hehe.

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsAmex @ 8/17/2021, 09:52 AM) 
    Just to clarify, this is all speculation about the custody arrangement + the Disney Vacation Club stuff, right? There wasn't a discovery?

Jen claimed she canceled a trip to Disney World. We are assuming she booked this trip using her DVC.

14.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 8/17/2021, 06:59 PM) 
    QUOTE (DonsAmex @ 8/17/2021, 09:52 AM) 

Jen claimed she canceled a trip to Disney World. We are assuming she booked this trip using her DVC.

Did she ever mention her DVC home resort? There is a new rental for a two bedroom villa at the Grand Floridian and she might be selling her points.

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OMGjen @ 8/17/2021, 01:36 PM) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 8/17/2021, 06:59 PM) 

Did she ever mention her DVC home resort? There is a new rental for a two bedroom villa at the Grand Floridian and she might be selling her points.

Bay Lake Tower.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94136 views