CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Most alimony agreements end when the recipient remarries. Jen better hope she can land a RICH partner who loves capris and Disney crocs.

2.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 8/17/2021, 12:43 PM) 
    I would love it if Don 2.0 were a hippy dippier version of Don 1.0. They'd hate each other.

IncredibleClosedHyena-max-1mb

If I am picking Don2.0 to rankle Don, he should be work for a non profit, allocating tax dollars to the needy, tea totaller, and naturally fit. Also was a golf pro in college.

However Jen’s odious personality pretty much means she will be alone for ever unless Don2.0 has something really creepy going on. Like he is a scam artist or has shocking body odor.

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I bet Tensleigh's child support ends when she remarries but I don't see that being a problem AT ALL. Jen on the other hand...hahahahah.

DisneyCrocsAndSocksLikeJen

4.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsAmex @ 17/8/2021, 22:08) 
    I bet Tensleigh's child support ends when she remarries but I don't see that being a problem AT ALL. Jen on the other hand...hahahahah.

Child support doesn’t end if you remarry, just alimony.

5.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 17/8/2021, 17:13) 
    Per usual, Jen over-complicates everything to the extreme.

Jenions would be creaming themselves if she uploaded the most basic, low effort content TWO! times a week: What’s in my walking pharmacy, DITL on Errands Tuesday, Organize my bathroom cabinet with me, Favourites

Instead, Jen sleeps in her car at an abandoned nuclear plant and calls it re-branded content.

:10:

Nah, the bakers make enough cream when Jen takes a piss, there is enough to start a bakery world wide. The Jenions tell her she is such an inspiration and then they go on about their day. The bakers sit for most of the day refreshing all her social media in hopes of being the first to find something.

6.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsAmex @ 17/8/2021, 22:08) 

Child support doesn’t end, only alimony does I don’t think Tens was getting maintenance

7. SomewhereInParis
        +8   Like  

User deleted

As horrifying as that sounds its happened before were a woman falls into or has more money ends up supporting an ex. If Jen wants a Don 2.0 she needs to get herself together more physically speaking, she has the funds to do so if Tens can have a transformation then so can she.

I don't understand the comment about how Tens let herself go because she had kids... aren't Jens and Tens youngest around the same age 2/3 years old... it wasn't just the weight which showed the signs it was her look, Tens clothes didn't fit well, if you want the photos I can message you them... she legit looked like Jen at her worst less than a year and a half ago. Anyway based on how much Jen works out now she's trying to get back in some way but judging by the ice cream pictures which I've seen on here won't help her much.

QUOTE (DonsAmex @ 8/17/2021, 10:08 PM) 

QUOTE (Yetta @ 8/17/2021, 09:02 PM) 
    Yes, but during the timeframe that Tens looked a bit frumpy/unkept, she was in the process of having 3 children. She looked great before and after. Jen, not so much. I think Jen let herself go because she hated motherhood and what it did to her body

Edited by fiercelyprivate - 17/8/2021, 16:44

8.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 17/8/2021, 22:03) 
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 8/17/2021, 12:43 PM) 
    I would love it if Don 2.0 were a hippy dippier version of Don 1.0. They'd hate each other.

IncredibleClosedHyena-max-1mb

If I am picking Don2.0 to rankle Don, he should be work for a non profit, allocating tax dollars to the needy, tea totaller, and naturally fit. Also was a golf pro in college.

However Jen’s odious personality pretty much means she will be alone for ever unless Don2.0 has something really creepy going on. Like he is a scam artist or has shocking body odor.

Jen isn’t going near anyone poor or community minded.

QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 17/8/2021, 17:22) 
    Idleness is the father of vices...

When I discovered Jen's channel in 2011, I was dating a very wealthy man and I felt very similar to Jen. Back then, my dream was to be a stay at home 'wife'. Which came true to a certain extent. I was very happy playing the perfect housewife and I had no money problem, had plenty of time on my hands. We were travelling a lot, he treated me to Michelin starred restaurants, champagne, expensive gifts without batting an eye. I dare say I was happy at the beginning.
    But he was out of the house the majority of the time and I got so bored. I cleaned, went grocery shopping, cooked, exercised, explored the area, went shopping at every whim....But when these activities were over, what was left for me to do? I was so bored. I tried to find a job, find a hobby... I couldn't get out of my head. I started to over organize everything and became more and more unsatisfied. Never felt more 'caged' and at the mercy of fate in my life back then than I ever felt in my entire life. It made me clingy, frustrated and unhappy, I felt ashamed to say to people I was a housewife (= no money of my own). My brain turned into mush. Days were simply too long to fill. I got depressed. It was terribly hard to break the circle and build something on my own.

I discovered that just being a housewife, which I thought was for me, was not good for my mental heath. I can do it, yes, but for limited periods of time(ie on holidays) or while having a part time job or a full time job.

From that experience, I learnt a lot. I swore to myself to never repeat the same mistake again. I understood I need to be independent, and have my own money to be happy and fulfilled. Independence is freedom! It's terrifying to be at somebody's else mercy.

And Jen is still at D's mercy.

So, how did you get all this independence if you were caged?

9.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 17/8/2021, 15:55) 
    I think she needs to get off social media and at least get a part time job. Or a part time volunteer gig. Something that forces her to get out of her own head, to interact with other humans, and to be accountable to.

I wonder what other rich people do who don’t work. Like…does Paris Hilton do anything productive? I suppose if you aren’t nuts, having tons of free time, next to no responsibilities, and no drive isn’t a bad thing.

(Edit) And I also she had some sort of childhood trauma.

Paris Hilton is an heiress and filthy rich, way beyond anything the Ross' or Jen could ever attain and yet Paris WORKS. She found a way to be more than just a socialite. She has so many different lines of products, etc. This has nothing to do with money when it comes to Jen. She just happened to get lucky and meet a guy who comes from a family that lives comfortably. An upgrade for Jen, of course, but Jen has issues that would have presented themselves in any relationship she ended up in. Money isn't the reason. She needs outside reassurance and lots of pats on the head. Her insecurities and lack of self confidence are her downfall.

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chismosa731 @ 17/8/2021, 22:25) 
    Paris Hilton is an heiress and filthy rich, way beyond anything the Ross' or Jen could ever attain and yet Paris WORKS. She found a way to be more than just a socialite. She has so many different lines of products, etc. This has nothing to do with money when it comes to Jen. She just happened to get lucky and meet a guy who comes from a family that lives comfortably. An upgrade for Jen, of course, but Jen has issues that would have presented themselves in any relationship she ended up in. Money isn't the reason. She needs outside reassurance and lots of pats on the head. Her insecurities and lack of self confidence are her downfall.

Paris Hilton barely works. I was at an event where she was a DJ (for 45 minutes of a 6 hour event). Besides turning around during 90% of the songs to take photos, she never let the bass drop. I do believe she selects the music herself because her song choices were TERRIBLE.

Edit to add: But if Jen could even muster a curated playlist on Spotify I would be impressed with her work ethic for that month.

11.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SomewhereInParis @ 17/8/2021, 20:54) 
    The funny and ironic thing about Tens pre getting with Don, is that she looked like how Jen does now (let herself go, ill fitting clothes borderline slobbish a bit overweight even). Vs Tens after, with Don looks like how Jen did before kids etc. Usually it's the other way around. I will say well done to her on that part, Don found a project in Tens and it clearly worked, someone in the messages said she looks like she's had lipo and I don't doubt it after 3 kids. I wonder if her and Don will have more.

Is she still following Jens IG??

12.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would love to know what poor sap caught her attention during the short-lived craft beer phase. That was a hoot.

13.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 8/17/2021, 10:50 PM) 
    I would love to know what poor sap caught her attention during the short-lived craft beer phase. That was a hoot.

No doubt we will see her down a nice craft IPA beer after her next WERQ class.

Oh, wait...

14.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 8/17/2021, 10:50 PM) 

I was just thinking about that the other day lol. She is such a no-personality loser

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SomewhereInParis @ 17/8/2021, 22:20) 
    As horrifying as that sounds its happened before were a woman falls into or has more money ends up supporting an ex. If Jen wants a Don 2.0 she needs to get herself together more physically speaking, she has the funds to do so if Tens can have a transformation then so can she.

I don't understand the comment about how Tens let herself go because she had kids... aren't Jens and Tens youngest around the same age 2/3 years old... it wasn't just the weight which showed the signs it was her look, Tens clothes didn't fit well, if you want the photos I can message you them... she legit looked like Jen at her worst less than a year and a half ago. Anyway based on how much Jen works out now she's trying to get back in some way but judging by the ice cream pictures which I've seen on here won't help her much.

QUOTE (DonsAmex @ 8/17/2021, 10:08 PM) 

QUOTE (Yetta @ 8/17/2021, 09:02 PM) 
    Yes, but during the timeframe that Tens looked a bit frumpy/unkept, she was in the process of having 3 children. She looked great before and after. Jen, not so much. I think Jen let herself go because she hated motherhood and what it did to her body

Yep, Tens definitely had a glow-up with Don, and not just losing the weight.

I think the difference (in addition to Don's money) is that Tens seems genuinely happy. Jen is miserable, however much she tries to insist that she's "free" now.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94362 views