CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 17/8/2021, 23:24) 
    Turns out “Fan Jr.” is a healthy baby girl! We are so excited. Thnx for all the good vibes, Bakers. 😘😘😘

Incidentally, Mr. Fan and I are NOT disappointed that Fan Jr. isn’t a boy, unlike some.

That’s great news!

2.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Well we all know how I feel about trains - definitely on the train that she has the same custody agreement as before
    she isn't showing them because she is a bad mother and her bad mothering comes through in nearly every single video and she is sick of being told what to do

3.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 8/17/2021, 05:24 PM) 
    Turns out “Fan Jr.” is a healthy baby girl! We are so excited. Thnx for all the good vibes, Bakers. 😘😘😘

Incidentally, Mr. Fan and I are NOT disappointed that Fan Jr. isn’t a boy, unlike some.

You’re going to have to name her Suzanne, you know. ;)

4.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Another future Bakery member! :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chismosa731 @ 18/8/2021, 00:05) 
    QUOTE (Urbane Bronze @ 18/8/2021, 00:00) 
    She is definitely overseas. I am in Eastern time and it is 6 pm. She has a sleep meditation today at 10:11 pm her time.

She has it scheduled or it already happened??

Who does sleep meditation on vacation????

She is most likely doing it to not lose her daily/weekly streak.

6.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably puts the video on in the background and gorges herself on chocolate while crying, lbr.

7.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 18/8/2021, 00:25) 

You’re going to have to name her Suzanne, you know. ;)

Suzanne Tensleigh Fan

8.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 8/17/2021, 05:06 PM) 
    I think musician Jen and beer lover Jen were both personas influenced by prospective real D she was trying to impress. Obviously her attempts didn't work so we are no longer subjected to her cringefest drunk concerts.

Probably so. I'll bet when she said last year that she was ready to get out there and date, she was already looking at dating apps and maybe even dating. But wanted to wait until she had some guy more locked down before announcing it....tease everyone for a bit the way she does, and then proudly introduce her new man. But then suddenly Mr. Guitar Player and Mr. Craft Beer, who she'd set her sights on, both ghosted her and no one else winked or swiped the right way or whatever. And that was the end of that.

Congratulations! Welcome to the world, little fan!

9.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Maybe she can give Jen some tips. :snickering:

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    i'm back on dating apps (it's been a day, and my friend forced me to give it a week before deleting). i'm surprised she even tried. it's so boring.

she reminds me of julia roberts in runaway bride, in that she moulds herself to all these different personalities based on who she's dating, and only finds her ~~ true self later on. jen tries on all these personas and nothing fits. i think tomboy jen is her truest form.

too bad she's a hermit parent because i bet there are tons of involved single dads that she could meet the old fashioned way.

11.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SomewhereInParis @ 17/8/2021, 20:54) 
    The funny and ironic thing about Tens pre getting with Don, is that she looked like how Jen does now (let herself go, ill fitting clothes borderline slobbish a bit overweight even). Vs Tens after, with Don looks like how Jen did before kids etc. Usually it's the other way around. I will say well done to her on that part, Don found a project in Tens and it clearly worked, someone in the messages said she looks like she's had lipo and I don't doubt it after 3 kids. I wonder if her and Don will have more.

Liposuction!???
    Nothing I have seen of her was super overweight
    Or chubby

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 18/8/2021, 01:02) 
    The funny and ironic thing about Tens pre getting with Don, is that she looked like how Jen does now (let herself go, ill fitting clothes borderline slobbish a bit overweight even). Vs Tens after, with Don looks like how Jen did before kids etc. Usually it's the other way around. I will say well done to her on that part, Don found a project in Tens and it clearly worked, someone in the messages said she looks like she's had lipo and I don't doubt it after 3 kids. I wonder if her and Don will have more.

Liposuction!???
    Or chubby

You don't have to be in order to get lipo. Some women have a hard time losing the pooch after birth and she had 3 kids. I haven't even seen the pics. Kinda weird to be picking on her body when she was probably making babies. Even if Don met her with some extra meat on her, it's obvious Don at a minimum wanted a warm body who would offer the wonderland to him. I imagine it's miserable living with someone who no longer wants to get intimate with you.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 8/17/2021, 07:02 PM) 

Liposuction!???
    Or chubby

Agree, I think she just dieted and exercised the baby weight off. But I know nothing so just a guess based on her age and her frame.

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For all the bakers who love browsing real estate listings or looking at homes…….

Zillow - SNL. 😂

15. SomewhereInParis
        +4   Like  

User deleted

No one is making fun of Tens calm down, we're just pointing out the irony in how much she looked like Jen before, she got serious with Don yet she had 3 kids usually its the other way around.

Obviously Don likes arm candy just as Jen was pre babies.. if you look at the photos of Tens its a total transformation. Everyone can talk about Jens weight no problem yet when it comes to pointing out the similarities (without revealing personal details publicly) between the 2 women/Mrs.Ross's its an issue. Please.

P.s it wasn't me who said Tens, may have had Lipo it was someone else. I just pointed out the comment which was speculated. Even if she did have Lipo it's not a big deal.

People are also encouraging Jen to doll herself up, stop dressing like a male footballer, get hair extensions, wear some makeup etc but she refuses to. We are outlining the difference in the 2. If anything: Jen should be taking Notes.

The point is if Tens can have a transformation so can Jen. For whatever reason she doesn't want to, or at least not yet.

QUOTE (SelfCare @ 8/18/2021, 01:25 AM) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 18/8/2021, 01:02) 
    Liposuction!???
    Or chubby

You don't have to be in order to get lipo. Some women have a hard time losing the pooch after birth and she had 3 kids. I haven't even seen the pics. Kinda weird to be picking on her body when she was probably making babies. Even if Don met her with some extra meat on her, it's obvious Don at a minimum wanted a warm body who would offer the wonderland to him. I imagine it's miserable living with someone who no longer wants to get intimate with you.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94448 views