CravingNorwegianWoodLikeJen Pt. 270

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 18/8/2021, 18:15) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 18/8/2021, 15:23) 
    Jen, you’ve been gentle with yourself your whole life and look what a mess you are.

53229DF7-B83C-4043-A73D-9751E1CD36B8

Exactly! She wasted 39 years of her life so far trying to get out of doing work. It's time she pulled up her big girl panties and faced life head on to set a good example for her children. I can't imagine what mess my life could have been after my father died, leaving 5 girls aged 4-12 if my mother acted like Jen. My mother is my hero and she didn't sit on her ass eating bespoke chocolate subscriptions. She worked on making a better life for us first and herself last, on $75 a month social security benefits and making $1 an hour. I can't feel at all sorry for her or Don, they deserved each other.

Bravo!!
    My mom was left a widow with 4 teenagers
    She went to work as a receptionist and went to night school to be a certified professional secretary
    All 4 of us are college grads🙏

2.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (greenbeancasseroe @ 18/8/2021, 12:10) 
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 8/17/2021, 11:57 PM) 
    I thought I found Jen in the wild. Only he is way cuter :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=omhbMR27U54

You found Gurdeep! This guy is an awesome follow on Twitterand Instagram @GurdeepPandher. He's my favorite Sikh-Canadian Bhangra dancer who lives in a cabin in the Yukon. Okay, he's ONLY one.

He has dance video is different beautiful locations in the Yukon. He also teaches the steps to the dance. Love him.

3.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Some of us had loving and nurturing mothers, and then there's CC and Donny and Winnie

:nervous:

4.     +59   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My periodic reminder to Jen...
    Stfuplz

5.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Real talk, I am going to be extra pissed if she actually did go to Norway. We were supposed to go there before the pandemic. We rescheduled it once and now we're on the verge of rescheduling again because of the surges and overall uncertainty. And we don't even have kids to worry about or anything. She's just so selfish. Her nonsensical justifications for her hideous behavior is what keeps me snarking though.

6.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    YouCanRunButYouCan'tHideAndYou'llNeverBeSatisfiedLikeJen

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I kinda want to believe that she did in fact forget to turn off her VPN before doing her meditations and she's just trolling us, and she didn't travel internationally. Especially after her scolding rant. It just makes no sense for that selfish cow to travel, especially since she just said she's concerned about her precious babies and the school's strict covid guidelines. Like she was preaching all of that from Norway? Is she insane?

8.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    ScoldUsWithAStickButYou’reStillADickLikeJen

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 8/18/2021, 12:29 PM) 
    QUOTE (greenbeancasseroe @ 18/8/2021, 12:10) 
    You found Gurdeep! This guy is an awesome follow on Twitterand Instagram @GurdeepPandher. He's my favorite Sikh-Canadian Bhangra dancer who lives in a cabin in the Yukon. Okay, he's ONLY one.

He has dance video is different beautiful locations in the Yukon. He also teaches the steps to the dance. Love him.

My husband tried the dance. I wish I had a video because it was just about as funny as Jen's chin dancing. It's very aerobic.

And as a "flatlander" (Floridian) seeing those Canadian locations in all four seasons is just.... magical*
    *TM JenRoss

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I just cannot see her going abroad alone. I will be shocked if she left the US...especially if she went alone. While Covid is raging? I just can't see it.

11.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How would she even share her dream vacation without getting the dragging of a lifetime? She brought attention to covid guidelines and keeping her kids safe with her rant. She didn't think this through, did she? Once again she opened her big fat mouth and it'll come back to bite her in the ass.

Jen: You mean haters stop it! My precious babies! The school's strict covid guidelines!!! We would never break them!

Also Jen: *Uploads video in 2 weeks* DREAM TRIP! Exploring Norway With Wonder | Norway

12.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can imagine what a huge disappoint Jen is to her parents.
    She's been given every privilege in life and has done nothing with it. Only failures.
    What a waste

13.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 8/18/2021, 01:06 PM) 
    How would she even share her dream vacation without getting the dragging of a lifetime? She brought attention to covid guidelines and keeping her kids safe with her rant. She didn't think this through, did she? Once again she opened her big fat mouth and it'll come back to bite her in the ass.

Jen: You mean haters stop it! My precious babies! The school's strict covid guidelines!!! We would never break them!

Also Jen: *Uploads video in 2 weeks* DREAM TRIP! Exploring Norway With Wonder | Norway

100%

14.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 8/18/2021, 07:06 PM) 

To be followed by another scolding, because she's going to get comments. How can she read the negative comments and not see the truth in them?

15.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 18/8/2021, 17:21) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 18/8/2021, 15:58) 
    That’s why I don’t think she is in Norway
    If you were in your Dream Vacay would you really scold followers and look for shitquotes????

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Jen would, because she always feels called to scold her followers.

Agreed!

This is the woman who whinged and whined in Venice! She would absolutely scold us if she is in Norway.

941 replies since 15/8/2021, 15:10   94441 views