MinnieMouseMicheleAndHerWardrobeFromHell Pt. 8

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh Michele, I never heard you complain about the shit show that was the Trump administration. Because things were so much better under him, right? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 what a freaking joke this woman is.

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who is she exactly hurting for here? I know it can't be for afghans. She and Dan seem very anti-refugees to me with his all "do it the right way" BS on immigrants. How privileged to never have had to flee for his life. I guess if we want to know what her thoughts would be we just have to watch Lisa Paige.

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She doesn’t care at all she just wants to act like she cares

QUOTE (Mariahpiper @ 17/8/2021, 22:53) 
    Who is she exactly hurting for here? I know it can't be for afghans. She and Dan seem very anti-refugees to me with his all "do it the right way" BS on immigrants. How privileged to never have had to flee for his life. I guess if we want to know what her thoughts would be we just have to watch Lisa Paige.

Absolutely hit the nail on the head with this one. Couldn’t agree more!

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It was her comment about Instagram not being a "safe place" to share that got me :rolleyes:

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Not sure how to attach a pic but did you all see she liked Lisa Paige’s (yuck) post about defying recommendations and laws about kids wearing masks?!
    I used to love Michele and keep trying to make excuses for her, but that put me over the edge. So disappointed in her. As a mother of a cancer survivor she should be ashamed..

6.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No one who thinks there are 52 states should have any opinion of the government.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm from Canada and I thought it was common sense that there are 50 states lol.

Michele always seemed racist to me or she doesn't care about other peoples beliefs. I would actually love to hear what she has to say about the current situation going on.

8.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I want to hear it too lol

this is someone who thought fights between "like...a black guy and a white guy..." only happened in Walmart parking lots after the BLM stuff took off

I can only imagine how she'd simplify such a complex issue as a 20 year war. all of the virus experts are suddenly military strategists

9.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m stuck trying to imagine what it is she wants to say that she thinks she’ll get cancelled for it :blink:

10.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it's just something pro republican/anti democrat. she's implied before that IG/YT/etc are silencing Christians and conservatives so she "can't" speak on Afghanistan or she'll be booted

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just re watched her story (before it's gone) about it and I have a huge feeling she wanted to say that's she's worried about Afghanistan refugees coming to the US and how bad it will be and then going on a rant about them. Something like that would definitely get her canceled on Insta like what else could it be. Major yikes.

12. Carol Kay

User deleted

She should go on Bitchute,there’s some weird stuff there so she would fit in nicely.Nisha from Sugar puff and stuff has two videos there.

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who wears makeup to a chiropractor!???? Who?? Then bitches when it’s all messed up!!! This girl has zero idea how to just not be all “glammed up” (makeup wise at least). Her clothes…. A mess.

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Imagine just waking up (as a child) and your mom is standing there with her phone pointing at you to record you for a bunch of strangers on the internet lol. I wonder how Nick feels about her posting Addie online now. But I've also noticed she doesn't post her as much as the boys.

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The fact that she said she doesn’t want to get cancelled speaks VOLUMES! She was definitely going to say some fucked up shit. Her and her entire family are anti immigrant Trump supporters a quick Facebook search of her cousins and aunts reveals that. The way Dan likes and comments on such disgusting posts sends chills down my spine. Back in the day I never got that vibe from her but ever since that whole BLM/covid movement and the whole boycotting Sephora thing it’s been so apparent. She’s a sick person.

866 replies since 15/8/2021, 19:38   157628 views