Chickens By the Lake Pt.4

« Older   Newer »

1. Keto2021
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Lilly, she has nothing to share, so talking about trolls is part of her content, even if no one ever disagreed with her. It gets chatter going in her comments, “poor Michele ignore the trolls, they’re just jealous of your wonderful life.” It makes her feel better I guess? And seriously, if she didn’t eat for over half her vlogs and complain about the heat and trolls and Trudeau and the rude girl at the dollar store who didn’t let her take all the Fanta she wanted before it was checked in, what would she talk about? Oh wait, she can butcher a book report because her loyal fans don’t read and will never know. Michele is the girl who never had many friends (imagine that) so to even be included with other youtube weirdos like herself must delight her. I’m waiting for Miranda to visit the chickens on the lake, can you imagine? Not a chance, but gosh it would be worth it to see Miranda try to find a seat in that house, better yet, bring her kids, so they can see what their mother considers friends.

Canadian Girl, agreed, we work too hard for our money to give it away to every store and restaurant. It’s much more satisfying and a feeling of security to watch it grow than try to squeak by and pray my tires don’t go flat.

890 replies since 16/8/2021, 01:01   87671 views