MyLifeIsACollectionOfMiserableVacationsLikeJen Pt. 272

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Good morning fellow Bakers. I see Bertha Gene hasn't done squat again, so we're still on the subject of food. So, on that note. I hoard Cadbury Mini Eggs during Easter to eat all year. I haven't had much European chocolate. I need to get my hands on some.

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (StepmomTensleigh @ 8/28/2021, 10:20 AM) 
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 28/8/2021, 11:33) 
    Did someone say chocolate :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic ? My #1 weakness, though I agree about American chocolate. It was a sad day when Cadbury sold to Hershey. "Fruit and Nut Bars" went right into the crapper(and I will never ever forgive them for those Easter "snot eggs"). I live near the Mars/M&M plant, their saving grace is actual peanut M&Ms, which are just a national tradition.
    Dove isn't bad, as our stuff goes. But nothing compares to European choc., and I've probably not even had the really good stuff.

I went to college near the Mars/M&M factory and a friend’s boyfriend used to make deliveries for them. If the boxes were damaged they wouldn’t be deliverable so she used to bring us boxes of Mars bars and sometimes other things. I didn’t eat Mars again for years. I did get addicted to the mint M&Ms although back then they only made them at Christmas. I live near a smaller chocolate factory now and they have great chocolate covered pretzels.

Centenary Alumni? I went there and lived in Panther Valley back in what we called the maids quarters.

3.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BespokePoopShovel @ 8/28/2021, 10:44 AM) 
    Good morning fellow Bakers. I see Bertha Gene hasn't done squat again, so we're still on the subject of food. So, on that note. I hoard Cadbury Mini Eggs during Easter to eat all year. I haven't had much European chocolate. I need to get my hands on some.

That's not true, I painted my nails today. :snickering:

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BespokePoopShovel @ 8/28/2021, 09:44 AM) 

I have TWO! unpopular opinions that I will be judged for :

1.) Cadbury Eggs are gross.

2.) Hershey's Big Block Bars are Heaven.

5. Traps Queen
        +20   Like  

User deleted

It’s pretty bad when the bakery moves on from Jen’s video and finds literally anything else to talk about with six hours of it being posted.

Someone tell the business wady her career is in the shitter. She can obviously still spend Don’s money if she’s forking over thousands for Airbnb’s. I know her old life is SadlyNoLongerAvailable but her content has lost all genuineness.

She’s stepped into other personalities before but she really absorbed this solo traveler thing and she doesn’t enjoy it in the least bit. I think the forced situational change is a control thing like the vegan attempt.

Were a year out from her failed mission to win Don back, she has a lot of want to get away from.

Back on topic, 100% agree cadberry eggs are gross. They taste like straight corn syrup.

6.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I love milk chocolate, but dark chocolate not so much. My German brother sends me a box full of various chocolate goodies around Christmas and when he comes to visit! They are heavenly.

I also think Cadbury eggs are gross Clueless .

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I get a Canbury egg every couple of years, they are too sweet for me. I like the mini Canbury eggs though!
    I love any kind of chocolate with hazelnuts or any nuts!
    I am craving pizza damn you Bakery!

8.     +61   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    Miss Uncaged and Untamed doesn’t seem to realize that, to this day, her content of choice doesn’t happen for her without Don’s money. All this travel is expensive, and it’s no different than any other personality she’s ever had, when it comes down to what makes it all possible.
    Attached Image
    1B198024-173A-4D79-8752-956D808D4FA5

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mygoodness @ 28/8/2021, 16:53) 
    QUOTE (StepmomTensleigh @ 8/28/2021, 10:20 AM) 
    I went to college near the Mars/M&M factory and a friend’s boyfriend used to make deliveries for them. If the boxes were damaged they wouldn’t be deliverable so she used to bring us boxes of Mars bars and sometimes other things. I didn’t eat Mars again for years. I did get addicted to the mint M&Ms although back then they only made them at Christmas. I live near a smaller chocolate factory now and they have great chocolate covered pretzels.

Centenary Alumni? I went there and lived in Panther Vallback in what we called the maids quarters.

I worked in Mount Olive!!

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 28/8/2021, 18:02) 
    Miss Uncaged and Untamed doesn’t seem to realize that, to this day, her content of choice doesn’t happen for her without Don’s money. All this travel is expensive, and it’s no different than any other personality she’s ever had, when it comes down to what makes it all possible.

Hey guys I’m new here lol, I’ve kept up with our girl for awhile now. How much do we think she brings in without Don’s money? It can’t be a lot especially with this new content that’s been a drag.

11.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to love Cadbury Eggs. I didn’t even eat one this Easter.

But I’m all about the Orange that LateKate posted from Christmas! That’s my childhood so I always eat a slice.

QUOTE (Pwincessjennifer @ 28/8/2021, 18:10) 

Hey guys I’m new here lol, I’ve kept up with our girl for awhile now. How much do we think she brings in without Don’s money? It can’t be a lot especially with this new content that’s been a drag.

About 4 cents now that she privatized her old stuff that we all rewatched.

12. MrArthurRadley
        +2   Like  

User deleted

NorthShoreExchange :7043:

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pwincessjennifer @ 8/28/2021, 11:10 AM) 

according to Social Blade its $7-$117 a month

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

And she knows it. Hence, the self loathing.

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyPrincess @ 28/8/2021, 06:36) 
    I'm in Level 4 lockdown with zero takeaways allowed. Can we talk about benchtops?

Why is even takeout prohibited?? That doesn't make sense to me

879 replies since 25/8/2021, 17:10   95333 views