MyLifeIsACollectionOfMiserableVacationsLikeJen Pt. 272

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NotBeforeNoon @ 28/8/2021, 22:20) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 8/28/2021, 03:06 PM) 
    Screenshot_20210828-1159593

"Gal"? Unless she's talking about Gal Godot using gal makes her sound like she's in her late seventies or older.

I legit thought that comment was from one of her older viewers at first because of that. 🤦🏻‍♀️

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm a middle aged lady with 3 cats - thats normal right? Its six cats & lonerville that ventures into crazy cat lady territory...

Yes, Jen once talked about it in a MHWL vlog, that she really loves cats but her current lifestyle of travel (while a married gal - we see you Jen) didn't suit cats. She could just pawn off Winnie to aunt Julie back then.

QUOTE (NotBeforeNoon @ 8/28/2021, 04:10 PM) 
    QUOTE (zombiemom @ 8/28/2021, 06:58 PM) 
    Solo travel for Jen suits everyone around her too...

She has such an old lady w/6 cats personality... I expect her to start collecting kittens soon as Winnie kicks the bucket.

I resent that as an old lady with 3 cats. :-P Bad stereotype.

Does Jen even like cats? I don't want her to get one and treat it subpar.

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 29/8/2021, 00:55) 
    PK and his table is such a snoizefest
    No wonder the husband went sunglasses shopping

:smoking-smiley-face:

I want to say it’s particle board or something if I remember from the beginning of the saga. Can one even treat that material? Without ruining it anyway….

4. Traps Queen
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (bleucheese @ 28/8/2021, 22:25) 
    i believe she just means going to utah a week before everyone else as a solo trip. solo trip to paris might be when don was working in england and she met up for the summer?

social blade, per youtubers, is notoriously unreliable. do i believe that her trips are ONLY funded by youtube money? absolutely not. but it's definitely more than a hundred or so dollars.

I can actually help with this. I’ll say the YouTube video income is basically nothing. If it were significant I don’t think she would have killed her MHWL channel. Maybe Don paid her to take those down but but with the frequency of her uploads and current views she’s not making more than 6k a year from YT. Most OG YouTubers were in it for the free shit and Jen used to LOVE free shit.

The people who make money learned how to get sponsorships/mastered affiliate marketing/streaming/ make paid subscriber content and found success on other platforms (Jen isn’t making any cash from her dying insta.) Sure, with a channel her size she could make more money but Jen will never put the work in. She’s in it for the views alone and some small percentage on the links under her videos. She’d have to treat her job as a job to make money.

The sad truth is, with lifestyle and travel blogs only people with cult followings like Jonna make money from views alone. Everyone else has someone else paying for it (like Jen) and unfortunately a large number of the younger ones are in sex work. (No judgement from me on that one, sugar daddy money spends just the same as real daddy or exs)

The people who are making the most on YT right now from views are the ASMR people.

It’s to the influencers benefit to make people believe that social blade is wholly inaccurate, their big egos couldn’t handle people knowing the truth.

5.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 28/8/2021, 22:33) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 28/8/2021, 14:14) 
    I love that word-CUTLERY
    so European or British? Austrailian?

It’s definitely used in Australia not sure about the others
    I asked for cutlery in an Airbnb when we first arrived in the US and was sent a second knife block
    I had to google
    Then asked for silverware please :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

We say cutlery in Canada too

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    We say cutlery. Keep it in a cutlery drawer etc. I have ancestors that were cutlers (made cutlery and knives) in Sheffield.

To the person who asked about no takeaways. Yep nothing is available, that's how a full lockdown works. Stay home. It may open up outside of Auckland to contactless pickup (level 3) on Tuesday. It's only been 2 weeks so no big deal for me. Last time it was 6 weeks and I was getting sick of cooking then. We got an Indian curry a few days after restrictions lifted.

7.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I love how tragic that table is!

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope he ands the supports, veneer is not meant to be sanded. And his snotty comment to the follower who said it was nice that he was keeping something that meant something to him, he flat out said, no, I hate the table but I have expensive tastes so I am going to make this beautiful. Interesting he bought some cheap ass conference room table for probably more than it was worth and thinks he can transform it. Waste of air. Did Emily not cut his hair? Or was the famjam over and he was too late?

9.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I do not understand Jen at all. When we were having to do put of state medical treatments for my husband 2-3 days out of the month we had to leave our kids with grandparents. One night half way through treatments and not knowing how long we had to do them...I lost my shit. I missed my kids so bad it hurt & we were staying in some nice places..we tried to go out to eat or check out some things locally in-between appointments but it wasn't the same. When our kids were finally able to break from school and go with us..we booked an extra 2 nights just to take them exploring and do some fun cultural stuff.

She literally does everything possible to not spend time with them at all. It's going to be a sad day when something death related happens to her..whether it's a family member or she faces her own mortality and realize she was wrong with her priorities through out life. That's YOU, Jen. You put you first in all things.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NotBeforeNoon @ 8/28/2021, 03:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 8/28/2021, 03:06 PM) 
    Screenshot_20210828-1159593

"Gal"? Unless she's talking about Gal Godot using gal makes her sound like she's in her late seventies or older.

The only solo trips I remember her taking were to go to planner conventions.

Anyone see this? She has booked air. So she has been or is going on a trip not close to home.
    Screen_Shot_2021-08-28_at_8

11.     +33   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    And what has felt right to explore has mostly been guac, chips and very boring woods.

12.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WockaWocka @ 8/28/2021, 08:00 PM) 
    I do not understand Jen at all. When we were having to do put of state medical treatments for my husband 2-3 days out of the month we had to leave our kids with grandparents. One night half way through treatments and not knowing how long we had to do them...I lost my shit. I missed my kids so bad it hurt & we were staying in some nice places..we tried to go out to eat or check out some things locally in-between appointments but it wasn't the same. When our kids were finally able to break from school and go with us..we booked an extra 2 nights just to take them exploring and do some fun cultural stuff.

She literally does everything possible to not spend time with them at all. It's going to be a sad day when something death related happens to her..whether it's a family member or she faces her own mortality and realize she was wrong with her priorities through out life. That's YOU, Jen. You put you first in all things.

I'm so sorry you and your family have had to go through this, but you've learned something so valuable that Jen has yet to understand---you don't get a do-over for your kid's childhoods. I did not understand that when I was Jen's age, and I would give anything if I had. The ridiculous cadre of me-first women's self-help authors is taking such a toll on families. Jen signed up willingly to be a victim of their toxic dogma. .

13.     +48   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This is probably the meanest thing I have ever said but I don't know how Jen stands having such a useless and pointless life.

14.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    AirBnB Host: And what dates can we book for you?

Jen: Licks finger, holds it up in the air.

AirBnB Host : ……

Jen: September 31st feels right

AirBnB Host: I’m sorry, there are only 30 days in September

Jen: Isn’t Winnie cute?

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 29/8/2021, 03:16) 
    QUOTE (NotBeforeNoon @ 8/28/2021, 03:20 PM) 

The only solo trips I remember her taking were to go to planner conventions.

Anyone see this? She has booked air. So she has been or is going on a trip not close to home.
    Screen_Shot_2021-08-28_at_8

She booked air when she did the Utah trip in that camper van

879 replies since 25/8/2021, 17:10   95392 views