« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Malicious Vitriol @ 29/8/2021, 16:57) 
    QUOTE (Specialtreat @ 26/8/2021, 21:33) 
    All those times when she was MIA over the past few years and we would write “do something, Jen!” Thinking we’d get a nice haul, or vlog of getting the house set up, or maybe something fun with the kids, or even like a tedious but thorough planner review, or an unboxing. And instead we get DejaVuWithASubparView.

In closing...do something *else*, Jen!

This wasn't a thread title suggestion. But I'd like to propose Specialtreat's DejaVuWithASubparViewLikeJen as the next title. Credit to Specialtreat of course.
    Attached Image
    st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have always heard cutlery but not as only knives. Maybe it is my parents European influence, my paternal grandparents were Danes, my mothers Grandparents were 1st ir 2nd generation Canadians and their families were from Scotland or Ireland. Plus I have seen cutlery used for all those metal things, tongs, spatulas, etc.

Gawd Gene is so boring.

Pizza, I had it at the casual sit down in Italy, in Epcot. I has prosciutto and melon, white pizza. It was not horrible but nothing I would have again. My friend had artichoke, she said she would not get it again. I like ham and pineapple with black olives, green peppers and red onions. Light red sauce and mozzarella. Thin, crisp crust. I have never had NY or Chicago style, I think I would pass on both. And where I live we have Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, and Hungry Howies. No mom and pops, I might as well live in a rural area with the lack of everything in my city

Best Hersheys chocolate I ever had was in Hershey PA, fresh ofc the line kisses. When you but it in the stores, it has been in a warehouse, then shipped, then another warehouse, and maybe even one more before it gets to the store. I have had Quality from the UK and Toblerone. I may have gad something from Norway, but my other than US chocolate is limited to what my British MIL had at Christmas and what was in Epcot. Never been to Europe and not a real chocolate person.

Longchamp and granite.

3.     +16   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    2014-09-04-tumblr_lne3crs1Qu1qjabnao1_500

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    LOL, Frank's is one of the places we go to regularly. We need a code word in case we suspect we've run into a local baker.

You know what else is good chocolate- Tony's. Alas, if you want to have it shipped it costs $20 to get to the US. For my locals, J Emanuel is also nice. I got their Boardwalk Bark the other day and it was a big hit.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 8/28/2021, 03:48 PM) 
    I've never tasted European chocolate. I agree. Hershey's is like a last resort, only option, chocolate.
    IMO, Dove is good.
    But nothing compares to Baker's Chocolates, made in my home state, Nebraska.
    www.bakerscandies.com

I thought we were just the land of Dorothy Lynch salad dressing, Runzas, and Kool Aid. Now I feel like I must visit this chocolate factory. :big-drooling-smiley-emoticon:

QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 8/28/2021, 09:06 PM) 
    Screenshot_20210828-1159593

*cough* bullshit *cough* :flipping-the-bird:

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anyone else know about Wilbur buds? The original kiss before Hershey's!

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yes! They are delicious! In Lititz, Pa. My sister used to live there, Lititiz actually has a “Chocolate Walk” around Columbus Day. It’s fun, lots of chocolate samples as you walk around the town. We went a few times.

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    And America's oldest pretzel factory is right around the corner from there too!

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    We love Lititz!! pretzels and chocolate and gorgeous Amish scenery

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Traps Queen @ 29/8/2021, 01:28) 
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 28/8/2021, 22:25) 
    i believe she just means going to utah a week before everyone else as a solo trip. solo trip to paris might be when don was working in england and she met up for the summer?

social blade, per youtubers, is notoriously unreliable. do i believe that her trips are ONLY funded by youtube money? absolutely not. but it's definitely more than a hundred or so dollars.

I can actually help with this. I’ll say the YouTube video income is basically nothing. If it were significant I don’t think she would have killed her MHWL channel. Maybe Don paid her to take those down but but with the frequency of her uploads and current views she’s not making more than 6k a year from YT. Most OG YouTubers were in it for the free shit and Jen used to LOVE free shit.

The people who make money learned how to get sponsorships/mastered affiliate marketing/streaming/ make paid subscriber content and found success on other platforms (Jen isn’t making any cash from her dying insta.) Sure, with a channel her size she could make more money but Jen will never put the work in. She’s in it for the views alone and some small percentage on the links under her videos. She’d have to treat her job as a job to make money.

The sad truth is, with lifestyle and travel blogs only people with cult followings like Jonna make money from views alone. Everyone else has someone else paying for it (like Jen) and unfortunately a large number of the younger ones are in sex work. (No judgement from me on that one, sugar daddy money spends just the same as real daddy or exs)

The people who are making the most on YT right now from views are the ASMR people.

It’s to the influencers benefit to make people believe that social blade is wholly inaccurate, their big egos couldn’t handle people knowing the truth.

Jen started a YouTube channel to try and get the attention of other popular you tubers and gain favour with them. At no time did she want or need the attention of her viewers or followers or fans. She believes that those who watch her have no money and their follower count is not high enough to try and build a community.

11.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's a good thing Gene likes the be alone because that's the way it's going to be the rest of her miserable life. She will stay on the hamster wheel trying to escape herself and find mental health.

Good luck with that

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just over the Jersey border in Warwick Ny is Luca’s. Best pizza up in that area.

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Is it me, or does PK's table look like ashy skin?

14.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    wtf it now looks like a crusty old 90s boardroom table that was left out in the rain

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 29/8/2021, 18:58) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 28/8/2021, 22:33) 
    Mario’s in Randolph or Delizia in Dover then? Lol

Denino’s is great pizza! (Originally in Staten Island but also now in Atlantic Highlands (NJ) and in the village (Greenwich Village) in Manhattan. For thin crust, Kinchley’s in Mahwah, NJ.

You know what’s funny, after I posted this yesterday a delivery arrived, a set of Japanese knives I’d ordered with the box labelled “cutlery” 🤣🤣🤣
    Ugh it didn’t post the whole thread I replied to but anyway
    Knives/cutlery etc etc lol

879 replies since 25/8/2021, 17:10   95333 views