Our Cult of Many: the Covid Tour Bus has Run Amuck, Geriatric Pez Vagina is Shit Out Of Luck, But the Lord Put His Hand on the RV so Who Gives a F*ck

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    No Happy Birthday Post to Tori from Frankie. She wished Luca a Happy Birthday just a few days ago. You definitely can tell she hates her own child. Solo didn’t miss it! I think Tori is one of his favorites. She favors his family
    Attached Image
    2400820F-EC56-4184-AF4C-471BF94B530E

2.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So tell us how you really feel Frankie
    Attached Image

3.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why in the world does she need to can beans when she has two large Instant Pots? You can cook beans from dried in 45 minutes OR, if she would get her sh!t together, in less than 20 minutes if soaked overnight. And why is she always trying to make more work for herself, or rather the older two kids, in the kitchen when she admits she can't even get a simple dinner on the table every night? She can't remember to soak beans or defrost chicken but then she will only use home ground flour to bake bread? Nonsense.

After years of eating that week old mayo covered fecal fish those kids are probably immune to food poisoning.

4.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hope is clearly stressed and annoyed trying to read and do her schoolwork while Seth and Destiny terrorize Peace, and of course, Jughead just films away and laughs. Jughead doesn't even sound like a parent talking to her kids, she sounds like a nervous nanny on her first day of work! She doesn't even parent Destiny and Seth, and tell them not to be so rough with Peace, or to calm down so Hope can do her schoolwork.

"I still have Seth around." While he fell out of your vagina, and is a life long commitment!! Duh!!

Jigsaw said Tori had a nice birthday because she went to someone else's birthday party. Huh?? At least her friend got her a gift. Jughead claims they planned an outing for Tori but it "fell through" and they'll try and see if they can do it some other time. Her birthday was on the 6th.

Solo and Sarah are making toooo many jokes about how expensive Luka's braces were. She doesn't have an issue dropping money on the stuff she wants, but yes, let's "joke" about necessities for the kids. She should focus on her own nasty mouth!!

Jughead was too busy to cook dinner, so the kids get boxed mac and cheese, but she all of a sudden has the time and energy to make her own dinner. Funny how none of her special dinners are slop, but that's all the kids get when she cooks.

Seth got on the counter and started eating a stick of butter... maybe that half a bagel wasn't a filling breakfast, and who knows what he had for lunch.

They purchased a stationary bike, and it looks like some more new furniture in the background of a few shots.

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m sure boxed mac and cheese is a nice reprieve from her usual slop she serves them.

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CallieJade @ 1/13/2022, 03:05 PM) 
    I’m sure boxed mac and cheese is a nice reprieve from her usual slop she serves them.

was that the meal just mac and cheese??
    sad, she sucks at parenting and keeps having all these kids

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why can’t Seth be Princess Jasmine SoSlow??

The young kids are kicking Frankie’s b-u-t-t!!! I’m so happy to see it! Lol

Frankie is missing out on so much! She can’t go to Prayer, she couldn’t go to the football game and she missed out on that comedy show trip to STL.

She said bringing along 4 kids under 4 years old is tough and it’s affecting the older kids. No sh*t Sherlock lol.

Noelle couldn’t even get her work done because it was so loud. The younger three need to go to daycare.

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the older need to go to real school and Jigsaw needs to stay home with the little ones.

I felt so bad for Noelle trying to read that book.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There's nothing wrong with having mac and cheese as a meal once in a while.🤷‍♀️ I grew up doing that. My husband won't allow it now, but it wasn't abnormal to me.

10.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 1/13/2022, 09:44 PM) 
    There's nothing wrong with having mac and cheese as a meal once in a while.🤷‍♀️ I grew up doing that. My husband won't allow it now, but it wasn't abnormal to me.

Nothing wrong with it! My issue was her making a nice meal for herself, but making the kids wait for Judah or Belle to go get mac and cheese, and come home and cook it. Seth was so hungry, he climbed on the counter to eat some butter!

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All of those kids are always starving. She's just a terrible excuse for a mother.

12.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MothershipPalette @ 13/1/2022, 21:56) 
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 1/13/2022, 09:44 PM) 

Nothing wrong with it! My issue was her making a nice meal for herself, but making the kids wait for Judah or Belle to go get mac and cheese, and come home and cook it. Seth was so hungry, he climbed on the counter to eat some butter!

She should always have Mac and Cheese in the pantry. She should also let her kids have quick meals like chicken nuggets & Fries. Her stubbornness for not letting her kids eat that is literally starving them. It’s impossible for a mother with that many kids be able to cook meals everyday. Yeah process food isn’t the best but sometimes it’s necessary.

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    In her case, any food is better than what they get now!

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Not a fan of boxed mac and cheese but there is nothing wrong with it. She should serve it more often. I have always made homemade for my family and the few times I have served it, didn’t go over well. Sometimes I kind of wish they loved it.

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Too busy to cook her children dinner.
    Busy doin what, exactly?

1744 replies since 27/8/2021, 04:45   366425 views