Dawn’s Life Over 40

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    If I received a comment in that much detail, I would immediately think stalker. I would be afraid.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So I looked up this Dawn lady on Facebook. She has a beauty page on there. On the Melissa55 thread, if you scroll back, someone gives her last name and town she lives in. All it took was a quick search.

I found the daughter as well. Sadly her daughter is not the prettiest. And her front teeth look borderline rotten [photo below].

Dawn’s mother is on there and they’re the spitting image. Below is an old photograph of the mother with Dawn and someone else. Dawn still has the mature looking face. Again she doesn’t look old per-se but she just looks older. I betcha when she was 18 she looked about 23 and could buy beer. Hahaha.

I had found Jenifer Jenkins on Facebook too. She also has a beauty page. She took a lot of her photos down though. Especially the sister sexy Santa ones.

These YTubers are odd. They claim they want privacy and such but it isn’t that hard to find them online and find their personal information. Very scary! And yes Wonky Eyelash that person seems creepy! Stuff like that makes me not ever want to put myself out there.

7600A316-7F5A-4BFE-BE68-8C87CE6C58B5D7482DB9-D62C-4599-B8D5-50776A3CA956

3.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VegetaZ @ 4/9/2021, 23:39) 
    So I looked up this Dawn lady on Facebook. She has a beauty page on there. On the Melissa55 thread, if you scroll back, someone gives her last name and town she lives in. All it took was a quick search.

I found the daughter as well. Sadly her daughter is not the prettiest. And her front teeth look borderline rotten [photo below].

Dawn’s mother is on there and they’re the spitting image. Below is an old photograph of the mother with Dawn and someone else. Dawn still has the mature looking face. Again she doesn’t look old per-se but she just looks older. I betcha when she was 18 she looked about 23 and could buy beer. Hahaha.

I had found Jenifer Jenkins on Facebook too. She also has a beauty page. She took a lot of her photos down though. Especially the sister sexy Santa ones.

These YTubers are odd. They claim they want privacy and such but it isn’t that hard to find them online and find their personal information. Very scary! And yes Wonky Eyelash that person seems creepy! Stuff like that makes me not ever want to put myself out there.

7600A316-7F5A-4BFE-BE68-8C87CE6C58B5(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11837473/...776A3CA956.jpeg)

I try to be respectful when it comes to posting about her daughter Nadia because I wouldn’t want people talking shit about my kids. However truth is truth and Dawn puts off a squeaky clean christian image and everything about her is far from that. How did you find that old pic of her? Her hair looked darker when she was younger. The brows looked fuller and thicker too. Looking at her momma it doesn’t take much to see what Dawn will look like in a few years. Although Dawn seems vain as hell. You’d have to be to blur out any and all lines from your face in pics. So I don’t foresee her letting her hair go white because she wants to portray an image that she is the antiaging poster child. She posted a new GRWM video and without even seeing it I bet $ the picture isn’t clear and she’s washed out as to conceal imperfections. She’ll buy the views slowly to “play it off”. She is a joke from the word GO.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey guys if you want me to delete the post with her mother I will. I didn’t see the harm in it because I don’t post out of malice. A lot of people on this website post with malice and anger that you can almost feel it through the screen. Particularly on that LisaLisaD1 thread! There are posts about her daughter and son and husband that I personally feel are a bit much.

I don’t feel any kinda way about this Dawn lady other than she is weird looking. Let me know and I will delete it. ✌🏻

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VegetaZ @ 5/9/2021, 00:46) 
    Hey guys if you want me to delete the post with her mother I will. I didn’t see the harm in it because I don’t post out of malice. A lot of people on this website post with malice and anger that you can almost feel it through the screen. Particularly on that LisaLisaD1 thread! There are posts about her daughter and son and husband that I personally feel are a bit much.

I don’t feel any kinda way about this Dawn lady other than she is weird looking. Let me know and I will delete it. ✌🏻

If the pic was public there really is technically no harm done. I’ve read MANY forums talking about celebs and private pictures from family members are posted. Yknow it’s ironic that one of Dawn’s buddies an ex Youtuber heffer named Julie Day was hell bent on taking this forum down a few years back. There was even talk of “investigations to gather IP addresses” off of here (something Dawn’s daughter Nadia is familiar with) . Rumor has it some of the IP address locations were linked to many many YouTube ladies. Yet only two were thrown under the bus. All the while SEVERAL of them were/are allegedly linked to being on here. What is even more humorous is that celebs worth MILLIONS of dollars and with the best BEST lawyers can’t even take down the tabloids, YET these over 50 bottom feeder wannabe beauty gurus think they’re above the Internet law LOL and can take this site down cause God Forbid they’re being talked about on here! LOL 😂 Nah man don’t worry about it!! LOL and if I may add Lisalisad1 is talked about like a dog on here and her whole damn family yet I was accused of “spewing hate” LOL. Wow man LOL. Dawn and anyone else on here I write about are fun as hell to laugh at and make fun of. But I truly don’t wish none of them harm. And that’s 100% legit. This place is more of a laugh and to call them out on their fuckery that is all. If they don’t like then they should get the fuck offline LOL.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From her latest view buying video…

B05E8B5C-2599-4D35-B001-0C0B1C782493EFDA8DF7-C7CA-4C76-9BE4-2DCDD355D0EE

To the not so far off future…

ABDCC7FB-0E69-4F77-9C58-D1B70CAE2B17717EEE63-2E7F-47C5-BD55-C87A2482784C

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG!!! :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

Looks just like her mother!

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LardiBeast428 @ 6/9/2021, 04:37) 
    OMG!!! :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

Looks just like her mother!

LOL sadly I think momma look better than her LOL

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree Motley. Although I think all the women in that family are hideous.

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LardiBeast428 @ 6/9/2021, 04:48) 
    I agree Motley. Although I think all the women in that family are hideous.

LOL. Well Dawn thinks her daughter Paulina looks like model Paulina Porizkova LOL. That’s a laugh! Although while that daughter is a cuter girl compared to the other daughter, she looks absolutely NOTHING like Paulina Porizkova!

454140EB-CB1F-4C50-8D35-343757745C81

Paulina compared to Paulina. Umm NO

04EAB882-70F4-4AB8-B621-E8BBDB95A9C2

14110C98-3B45-43A7-950D-77A7A39770C0

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh damn!!! She's hideous like her mother!

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dawn be buying views slowwwwwly now.

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The view dealer may have taken off for the holiday. :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dawn just uploaded a video an hour ago. 159 views already. She doesn't upload during the day like normal ladies in YouTube do. She's got to do it at night. In the dark. Hide the fact that she's bought views.
    "What's done in the dark" as the say.
    I've mentioned her to other ladies and they all say the same thing. They know she's buying views. Even the ladies that aren't on YouTubers know.

607 replies since 28/8/2021, 02:15   18078 views