TensGetsTheHouse,Nanny&MaidCauseJenDidn’tWantToGetLaid Pt. 274

« Older   Newer »

1. HelloFriends
        +18   Like  

User deleted

I read Suzanne's little sermon and was struck by one thing ~ EVERY other thing that should be capitalized was, with the glaring exception of the Bible. If Suzanne has no respect for the Bible, why reference and quote it? Her name is capitalized, as is her made up foundation, the chapter of Genesis (in the Bible, no less) God is capitalized, Adam and Eve are capitalized, the beginnings of sentences have capital letters. Even Montessori is capitalized. Certainly Suzanne makes certain to capitalize the letter "I" when referring to herself. Perhaps just a typo, but a very curious omission I thought.

I do not study The Koran (Qur'an), but would never dream of writing it in lowercase.

I've also been thinking about D&T and wonder if the new home is not just about tons of space, rooms for each kid, but some physical space from the overly attached Ross family? I'm all for being a close family, but Don and T ARE their own family. Very nice to get together with extended family, but I have always thought when Jen was married to Don that they were all a little too enmeshed and needy.

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 3/9/2021, 19:46) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 3/9/2021, 17:49) 
    when are we getting our Norway (?) video...

We’re still waiting on the video with the kids in it that she promised us!

The video with the kids was the Instagram story. Just pretend you can see them swinging and pulling their hats over their faces.

3.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MommaMia @ 3/9/2021, 20:25) 

The video with the kids was the Instagram story. Just pretend you can see them swinging and pulling their hats over their faces.

One thing about Jen that really pissed me off this week (there are MANY but this one just came to mind) is that she deleted the comment from the poster who asked “are those are your kids? I didn’t know you had any …”

What a controlling bitch.

4.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MommaMia @ 3/9/2021, 20:25) 

This but on a swing set.
    Attached Image
    D31D511B-0863-4A57-8312-3E0DB6256A3A

5.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    FE89E21F-885C-45EA-AAA5-C09980C6FEDD

6.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I think the biggest asset of the house, IMHO, is simply the space. I’m raising 5 at home full time, in 4 bedrooms total. 3 boys in one, with bunks, the oldest by himself and my daughter in her own room. They’re decent sized rooms, but they’re all teens and tweens now. Feels like we’re all on top of each other at times. Especially after 18 months of staying home as much as possible, we’re ready to get the hell away from each other. I think they did it right by making sure each child has their own room. But agree with the baker about the pool being too far from the house….I’d never be able to get back inside to get anything done. But, then again, that will possibly be the nanny’s job. Definitely first world problems.

7.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I Couldn't Resist @ 9/3/2021, 12:49 AM) 
    QUOTE (NotBeforeNoon @ 9/2/2021, 04:37 PM)
    I imagine this has been discussed a lot before but what if, in addition to all the other problems in the marriage, Don wanted to bring in another woman or two into their sex life? And Jen said no and it ruined things for her? That doesn't mean I think this was the only problem. It could explain some of her behavior though.

I really, really think the "open to polyamory" and "hypersexual dominant" and 420 and all that was Don, finally emotionally free of Jen, looking to get laid. Frankly, I interpreted the reference to polyamory as "I'm not looking for a relationship right now." I thought that another post a day or two ago about someone's sister-in-law hit the nail on the head about the hypersexual part: Jen probably waved off Don's sexual appetite as excessive and tried to shame him, especially after the kids were born, and he had been with her since their early 20s, how would he know any different? And the dominant part, well, I really doubt Don is into much dominance other than getting to be on top and maybe pushing his partner around a little.

Polyamory is not the same thing as a threesome. Polyamory is also not "cheating." The whole point of an open marriage/relationship is that your spouse has a say in it. If you do something against their wishes or without their knowledge, *then* it's cheating.

I'm not poly, but I have a number of friends who are in healthy polyamorous relationships, or have been in the past, and I just resent the misconceptions about it. I have, however, also known people in very unhealthy polyamorous relationships where one spouse was using their supposed polyamory as an excuse to basically be emotionally abusive to their partner. But they are not the same thing. I'm sorry that you seem to be so closed down emotionally that you can't see the difference. It almost feels like you've been hurt by someone who wanted an open marriage/relationship against your wishes (or know someone who was). The key in polyamory is trust. If trust is not there, it can't work. And whatever someone calls it, if it was against your wishes, it wasn't polyamory. It was just an excuse.

What is the pun? If there was pun in polyamory it went over my head.

The pun was "high hopes," since 420 was mentioned in the Tinder profile too.

I'm aware of what polyamory is because, as I mentioned in another post, there was a nationally covered murder in my state that gave us all the details. The story was covered on Dateline through the years with four different episodes. I'm not "in the lifestyle" so I don't care that the fact I consider it cheating in my life means I can't express that. I don't care what others do at all. I believe they should be free. But if I had a husband who wanted to be polyamorous, it would be cheating.

Some people take things way too seriously these days such that we can't even be free to discuss something like this without someone being offended on behalf of another group who may not even be offended. I would imagine a polyamorous person wouldn't give a shit if I considered that cheating in my own relationship.

8.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 3/9/2021, 17:48) 
    Is Jen spayed? She could be their surrogate. Everything has its price; right, Jen? 🤑

The thought of Jen as a surrogate for my child gives me chills.

9.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m offended by all of these boring posts :29:

10.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 3/9/2021, 21:01) 
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 3/9/2021, 17:48) 
    Is Jen spayed? She could be their surrogate. Everything has its price; right, Jen? 🤑

The meticulous weighing, the spinning baby crap, the external version, her general brain chemistry infecting your baby. HARD PASS.

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 3/9/2021, 21:05) 
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 3/9/2021, 21:01) 

The meticulous weighing, the spinning baby crap, the external version, her general brain chemistry infecting your baby. HARD PASS.

and the gallons of Ben & Jerry’s she’d consume.

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The only real D Jen is getting is when her fanny rubs up against that bike seat.

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 3/9/2021, 17:56) 
    Come on, Jen, give us some of your great, 6 weeks delayed, content!
    :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

PLEASE Jen!!!!
    :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon
    I am sooooooooooooooo tired of reading everyone’s ASSumptions on these people’s SeX life
    :strong_no_smiley_emoticon: :5153: :10:

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 9/3/2021, 09:44 PM) 
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 3/9/2021, 17:56) 
    Come on, Jen, give us some of your great, 6 weeks delayed, content!
    :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

PLEASE Jen!!!!
    :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon
    I am sooooooooooooooo tired of reading everyone’s ASSumptions on these people’s SeX life
    :strong_no_smiley_emoticon: :5153: :10:

Maybe we should all post a listing from Zillow/Redfin etc from the Chicago area that WE would have purchased if we had Don Don's money. (I like looking at real estate and dreaming lol)

15.     +18   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really want to know what Gene will be doing Labor Day weekend (this weekend, for bakers outside the US). Will she have the kids? What will she do besides bake a sweet, make pizza and pay a 5 minute visit to a swingset and have the kids in bed before sunset?

No grilling, no friends, no socializing, no swimming, no nothing. No life.

899 replies since 2/9/2021, 22:40   105357 views