Lisa’s a-shillin’ and Botox fillin’, Jawn’s a-grillin’, Brookes ass cheeks are a-spillin, Wheel dud’nt got no place to be a-chillin’. Pt.67

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 9/6/2021, 09:48 PM) 
    Now this photo looks like a few extensions were added because of the density and the bluntness of those longest ends (note how even and blunt they are). The rest of her hair has always been thin and wispy on the ends. There is another pic of the back when morgan curled it and clearly you can see these longer strands I'm speaking of.

She'll never have thick side hair because it's most fragile there and thats where it's bleached.
    Screenshot_20210906-1542392

Why does she have her arm all clutched up like that? Is she carrying an invisible hand bag? 🤣

2. Carol Kay
        +6   Like  

User deleted

No annoying intro at the beginning, and blowing a kiss at the end of this video.Gag 🤢

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She claims those weird lines by her eyes are veins and she has to cover them with concealer. She never had veins there before. Strange place to see veins. I still think they are threads.

She also commented in her video that she had her space heater blowing and would turn it off soon. Did she mean fan? Who uses a space heater in NC in the summer?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2021-09-06 134618

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    as people age a lot of women have veins where hers are. I have very prominent ones and never had them in my younger years

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You may be right about the veins then. Well at least that is one procedure that Lisa has not had then.

6. Sickafliar
        +6   Like  

User deleted

She keeps saying she gets butterflies in her stomach as if it's something wonderful happening to her. "This fluttery feeling is your body signaling the approach of an uncomfortable or stressful situation. It's literally a "gut feeling." When this happens, you know you need to be on your guard and have a heightened awareness of your surroundings." It's her anxiety causing the butterflies. But she talks bubbly about it like it's so special. Another sign if her mental illness

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sickafliar @ 9/6/2021, 05:40 PM) 
    She keeps saying she gets butterflies in her stomach as if it's something wonderful happening to her. "This fluttery feeling is your body signaling the approach of an uncomfortable or stressful situation. It's literally a "gut feeling." When this happens, you know you need to be on your guard and have a heightened awareness of your surroundings." It's her anxiety causing the butterflies. But she talks bubbly about it like it's so special. Another sign if her mental illness

Sounds like something a physic would say. Not to dispute she has some serious mental needs!!!

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oops…..look what happens when she can’t control the filter. What a freaking phony! 😅

161B7D15-BE36-48F6-B938-D2AD25C01569

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The nostrils that ate Wilmington.
    The veins are showing because she has no body fat. She used to get injections there because she hated her temples.
    Screenshot_20210906-180222
    Screenshot_20210906-180509

10.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    she is one ugly woman

11.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    If she didn't glam up her makeup she definitely is homely.

Although I imagine if we saw her wearing more natural makeup instead of her usual drag queen art, maybe I wouldn't feel she looks homely - I might think she looks just like anyone else on the street with a natural look and long stringy hay hair lol. But she's jacked up her face too far to look good without makeup - so what is the point in all those procedures???

12.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And now she's gonna take over John's part of the bathroom. This woman's far reaching grasp just never ends.

Why didn't she work with a designer in the building phase to ensure she picked the best sink area for doing her makeup? Because she's stupid.

13. Carol Kay
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chalky @ 7/9/2021, 00:30) 

Although I imagine if we saw her wearing more natural makeup instead of her usual drag queen art, maybe I wouldn't feel she looks homely - I might think she looks just like anyone else on the street with a natural look and long stringy hay hair lol. But she's jacked up her face too far to look good without makeup - so what is the point in all those procedures???

I agree,she might look like anyone else on the street,until you see the crazy get up she’s wearing.A moto jacket and slip dress that looks like a nightgown,or something else she’s copying from a model off duty😆

14. Raphaela58
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chalky @ 7/9/2021, 00:30) 

Yes…Lisa without make up is a very homely looking woman, and she knows it.
    That is why she wears make up, only she goes overboard with the application in trying to hide it. So now instead of looking homely she looks like a drag queen.

If I were her I’d use make up sparingly and go for a nice, soft natural look. Make up is supposed to enhance, not hide.

I was once told by a make up artist that it’s not good when people compliment your make up. She said people should not notice your make up, they should notice you.
    She said to me which compliment sounds better to you:
    “I love your make up”. OR
    “you look great”

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 6/9/2021, 19:23) 
    Extensions or not, her hair looks horrible! It is so straggly and a mess. The color and texture is terrible. Lisa has never really had a problem with growing her hair but length doesn’t equate to beauty or strength. It’s just long and unhealthy.

Yep. I’m in my 60s and my hair is bottom-of-my bra-strap length, so I’m in the “I do what I want” camp (meaning I’ll cut it when I want to, not when society decides I’m too old), but her face is already long af and that length and style are only making it look longer. For me it’s not about age. It’s about the condition and the fact that it’s unflattering.

872 replies since 6/9/2021, 05:44   80197 views