FeelingLikeASadSack...LetMeShowWhatIPack...Like Jen Pt 275

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 8/9/2021, 19:17) 
    Laura stop begging Jen to be your friend. While it’s nice and all that you want to connect Jen doesn’t do friends.
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...E9D47E224F.jpeg)

And you’re too poor and don’t have enough followers so buzz off.

2.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That whole vlog is depressing. She puts so much thought and effort into a day meant just for her. Right down to driving elsewhere for special ice cream. It's literally like her and her house is a daycare center for those kids. She does the bare minimum, in a contained area, and Don picks them up. They will read, possibly bake (only for Homer because Teets has to ask politely to join), watch a movie, and play in the empty rooms until pick up.

Even in Podunkville, where I live, we have a kids museum to explore, a local library with fun activities, and lots of parks with lakes. When my kids were that age we would do picnics, nature walks, catch tadpoles, Lowe's build and grows, and go out for ice cream. There's so much mom/kid content she could be doing for her local area...except...Jen doesn't have interest in being a mom. She rather appeal to the solo crowd.

3.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Like ... I understand not wanting to show the kids on IG, or YouTube
    The world is dark
    None of that matters to Gene though -- she is truly immune to the realities of life
    she doesn't want kickback on how little she does with them
    But moreover, even if you decide to not show them, you could TALK ABOUT THEM?!
    Just casually little moments that really disturb me. She is so checked out if she's not around them.
    Her kids aren't there, so shes not a mom anymore
    She doesn't think about them, she doesn't worry about them
    it truly is so shocking to me

4.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Random but I keep up with Russian news and at first glance I thought this (celebrity couples) baby was Donny
    Attached Image
    888B0D08-4D7E-4DF5-920D-4F7A06D91F95

5.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 8/9/2021, 22:41) 
    She commented she doesn’t want to show the kids after having seen firsthand the VERY NEGATIVE SIDE OF SHARING ONLINE.

I can almost hear the nostrils flaring.

She doesn’t need to show them, but as another Baker said, she doesn’t even mention them in passing. “Oh my son/daughter/kids would love ____!” I’m not lucky enough to have a child, but I can’t imagine any of my mom friends not mentioning their kids.

QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 9/9/2021, 00:32) 
    The speed of the blending of the families we seemed fast to me, but the speed of Tens and Em becoming besties was also super fast. Did neither of them already have a best friend? Odd

Yeah it all seems very fast. I Wondered if Em and Tens had a past connection like college, summer camp buddies, something to help make them fast friends.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (Lenore @ 9/9/2021, 05:10) 
    Gosh, Dancing With The Stars must be desperate.

Isn’t that kind of their deal though? A vehicle for has-beens to get employment and screen time? Cody is gainfully employed and popular among his target audience. I think it’s a bigger gain for them than it is for him. Gene is a great example here, I bet she’d never normally watch that show (and would of course say she’d never heard of it) but now she might.

7. Anxiety My Ass‚ She Hates People
        +1   Like  

User deleted

0h crap, Jen's going to be all deep on the 20th anniversary...She went to NYU, correct?
    Knowing NYU she was probably eaten alive there and probably didn't get past her freshman or sophomore year. But oh, the horror she went through!

Suck it up buttercup.

I was working in the Parliament building in Times Square at the time and yeah, I was shocked, but I was never afraid for my life.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 9/9/2021, 07:18 AM) 
    QUOTE (Lenore @ 9/9/2021, 05:10) 
    Gosh, Dancing With The Stars must be desperate.

Isn’t that kind of their deal though? A vehicle for has-beens to get employment and screen time? Cody is gainfully employed and popular among his target audience. I think it’s a bigger gain for them than it is for him. Gene is a great example here, I bet she’d never normally watch that show (and would of course say she’d never heard of it) but now she might.

True, I am sorry for sounding like a jerk. I do not watch Dancing With The Stars and have no knowledge about Cody aside from here.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DisneyPrincess @ 9/9/2021, 05:39 AM) 
    Is there anything more sexless and unattractive than a grey tank top and an awful manly cap like that? You'd wear it to cut the lawn (I still wouldn't) not on a nice trip to a museum or beach. All you get is sweaty limp hat hair for the rest of the day.

She isn't capable of dating, she hates herself too much.

And that's the core of it: Jen hates and loathes herself so much and just spends all day doing it, that is, when she's not blaming someone else for her problems du jour.

10.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I watched the video - the best part was that it was only 13 mins long.

There's nothing new to add really that hasn't been said - she is so deeply miserable.

Her marriage ending has ruined her life. And Don replacing her so fast was a huge pile of salt in the wound. She's got nobody in her life and doesn't seem to know how to change that.

I always knew that Jen was a creature of habit but 2 years on from her relationship ending she is circling the drain unable to embrace, or even just process, the change in a productive way. The Rosses have moved on and she hasn't.

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 9/9/2021, 02:51) 
    QUOTE (Divorcelikejagger @ 9/9/2021, 02:27) 
    My guess is someone she watches or follows was into MJ so she had to have a pair too.

Could be Christine Korbzwhatever aka PinkSoFoxy. She wears MJs.

Agree on Christine as the influencer.

Jen’s worn Maui Jims for a while. She showed a very cute slightly cat eye pair in a holiday gift guide (I think) one year. I remembering being super impressed because they weren’t her normal awful linear shape. But it seems she’s managed to buy a new pair in her hideous shape of choice.

12.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree with fiercelyprivate that the detachment from her children is noticeable and worrying. Not mentioning them, as if she's not even thinking about them, is odd. I think she compartmentalises them as something she has to deal with while she is at home, on specific days, and the rest of the time they are in the 'them' pile, with Don and Tensleigh, contributing to the big family group that is fuelling Jen's misery. It's obvious that the best time they have now is with their dad, in the giant fun play-house mansion with their new brothers and sisters.

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    -Exploring Chicago solo, late summer. She could make a series about this cause she's exploring the city solo every season.
    -Two hat options!
    -she keeps getting stuff monogrammed jlr. Have some dignity,ffs.
    -At the exhibition everyone is splattered on the floor but at least they don't look homeless.
    -Her spirit is completely lifted. Sure, Jan.
    -The disclaimer about which girl she's coming home to! She doesn't care one bit about anyone who isn't Winnie or herself. Those poor children.
    She definitely had the day she deserved.

14.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 9/9/2021, 13:35) 
    -Exploring Chicago solo, late summer. She could make a series about this cause she's exploring the city solo every season.
    -Two hat options!
    -she keeps getting stuff monogrammed jlr. Have some dignity,ffs.
    -At the exhibition everyone is splattered on the floor but at least they don't look homeless.
    -Her spirit is completely lifted. Sure, Jan.
    -The disclaimer about which girl she's coming home to! She doesn't care one bit about anyone who isn't Winnie or herself. Those poor children.
    She definitely had the day she deserved.

The tacky monogrammed tote is from a few years ago. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she still monogrammed things.

A724A7CD-F820-4871-B9A3-BCF3D6981FB2

15.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    While I agree that her video was sad and depressing, I think she tried to address viewer comments by using slightly more upbeat music and showing what she packed for the day. But as usual it was just awkward.

965 replies since 8/9/2021, 16:56   113900 views