FeelingLikeASadSack...LetMeShowWhatIPack...Like Jen Pt 275

« Older   Newer »

1.     +36   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She did a whole ass video about the co parenting schedule, and now she's raging that everyone's figured out how often she sees her kids 🙆‍♀️

2.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    She must have caught up at the Bakery last night and saw that we know she was overseas while the kids were in Utah.

3.     +75   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi I'm Jen

for years I overshared every last detail of my life

this year I decided to rebrand. I could just simply explain to my audience that I'm going in a different direction with my content. I could explain that while the kids are the biggest part of my life I am choosing to intentionally leave them out of my online content. Most people would understand this explanation. I could give a very clear explanation as to what to expect from my content

instead I think I'll just disappear from the internet altogether for a while right after I tell everyone that I'm not doing well and mention another woman's suicide

when I return I will have videos about sleeping in cars or other camping style videos. I will just leave everyone in the dark about what exactly I'm doing with my content. people who liked daily vlogs or organization videos are the same audience that would like solo travel videos, right?

if anyone asks about this confusing change I won't just simply offer an explanation. I'll call them a creep for pointing out that I very suddenly started acting like I wasn't a mother at all

hehe. gaslighting

4.     +58   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Bitch, you shared every detail of your kids' lives from conception, to daily weigh-ins, to Christmas morning. And now you disappeared them like an unwanted knitting project. OF COURSE people are going to ask about them. What an idiot.

5.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 9/9/2021, 09:58 AM) 
    I'm glad she's getting feedback about how WEIRD it is for a mother to act like her children don't exist. She shows them at home on her IG but not on her YT? Her own rules are inconsistent and she's full of shit.

Sooo full of shit. It's like she thinks that she can't even talk about them on YouTube, say "the kids are with their dad today" and proceed with the video. Instead, she refers to "feeling low" and needing to get out of the house. It's all about her.

Funny how she explains why she's out by herself in her own city, and not when she's out of town.

6.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also, WHEN exactly did she ever say she’d stop showing them after toddlerhood? CC is almost 6, she hasn’t been a toddler for a few years.

7.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s pendulum swings widely (and wildly).

First Don is the sweetest boy-husband a five year old could ever have, then he’s a cager.

She is terrified to have to sell her house during the mystery calamity, it never felt like home to her.

She’s giggling like a loon while her child shrieks POOOPY in the background, they are bagged at the swings.

Jen’s biggest consistency is SHE WILL NOT BE QUESTIONED!!

8.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    To our social blade trackers, please remember to update us on her stats in a few days…

9.     +27   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It really is quite the hole she has dug herself into.

I feel like even if she just said something like “the kids are with their dad today, I’m feeling a bit out of sorts so I’m taking the opportunity to explore the city on my own” that would be so much less weird.

She is so rigid. She isn’t showing the kids, so she will never ever mention them again.

Every time she whines about the comments I just come back to the fact she doesn’t need to do this. If she stopped making content tomorrow no one would miss it. She isn’t changing life’s or inspiring anyone to be a better person. She doesn’t need the money.

10.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New Theory on the suddenly deleted veiled suicide threat story: she took it down when Jill shrieked: take that down before Don sees it! He’ll take your kids and you’ll lose all your child support. You aren’t coming to live with us!

11.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she told Don and Tens to NEVER SHOW THE CHILDREN AGAIN if she can’t. So she, of course, over corrects and now wants to yell at them if they even mention them.

She is in a panic that the happy family will start a channel.

The Rollicking Rosses

Family Cooking With the Rosses

Turning an Asylum into a Home for Seven, with your host Tens Ross

Edited by Good Ol’ Suze - 9/9/2021, 07:40 AM

12.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Or...maybe Don's wife saw the Insta stories and told him (I don't remember if we know when she started following Jen...). It's so hard to tell. I still firmly believe there is a real (possibly legal) reason she disappeared.

13.     +49   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oversharing Mode Over
    Now entering pouty withholding stage

14.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She already has complete control over her comments, screening them and deleting them. Just delete them and keep your mouth shut. Whenever she gets sassy, she gets it back at her tenfold. It only encourages more undesirable comments.

Edited by ColdOne - 9/9/2021, 09:41 AM

15.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 9/9/2021, 16:41) 
    I think we all knew that a scolding was coming for her dedicated fans. Yes it’s her right to no longer exploit her children on SM.

Her kids don’t fit into her new SM platform. If she was still married and living happy wife life and pretty neat living those kids would be plastered on SM.

IMO Jen hates her own content and new platform. If she was comfortable with it she wouldn’t need to defend it.

I don’t think she hates it. But she wants to pack the old Jenions in a bin and put them in the basement just in case she needs them later. Until then, they need to be quiet and not voice any displeasure. Don’t unsubscribe, because she needs those sub numbers. Just sit down and shut up.

965 replies since 8/9/2021, 16:56   113900 views