FeelingLikeASadSack...LetMeShowWhatIPack...Like Jen Pt 275

« Older   Newer »

1.     +43   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has always had a difficult relationship with the truth, but she is so painfully entitled that she genuinely believes that she should be able to change reality at the drop of a hat and everyone has to accept it as the truth. She has suddenly decided that showing her kids online isn't safe and that means her followers all have to act like she has always been trying desperately to protect her children from the scary internet.

Imagine being married to this cow.

2.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^^OMG- her face!!!

:hearty-laugh:

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Gene’s 10 things no to say to a co parent comes from the divorce coach. The one who is no longer divorced, so her divorce advice is no longer needed. Her coparenting advice is copied from others, no doubt. Her IG is driving Gene, talking about rules. She is another one who seems to preach hate your Ex, do what you want with your kids, do not let him rule you. Or some such BS.

I also wonder if she is not showing them because they are so happy with everything Don. House, new mom, siblings, pool, and she can not stand it. Not that she made any visible effort to mother her kids, pretty much ever. She broke Winnie’s spirit, she probably thought she could make sure they did nothing she did not want them to do, like be kids. Along comes Mama T. Enough said.

4.     +25   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I love when Jen swings between trying to be all gentle and yoga-y and soft-voiced to BIG MAD. Because you know she was never truly at peace like she pretends, when she loses it over a couple of comments asking where her children are.

I'm glad she's not sharing them. (Not because there's anything wrong with them. They're perfectly fine kids and I don't snark on children, esp those who have zero say in when and how they're broadcasted to the world.) They deserve the privacy. But any normal human who has shared her kids extensively in the past would think, hey, I should quickly address why I'm not sharing them anymore. Make up a reason for all I care. But to not say anything and then get furious when a couple folks mention them is just ridiculous.
    '

5.     +77   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen: I'm moderating comments to create a positive community atmosphere on my content.

Also Jen: OMG YOU'RE ALL SO CREEPY STOP ASKING ABOUT MY KIDS YOU ASSHOLES

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 9/9/2021, 20:04) 
    Jen: I'm moderating comments to create a positive community atmosphere on my content.

Also Jen: OMG YOU'RE ALL SO CREEPY STOP ASKING ABOUT MY KIDS YOU ASSHOLES

:crying:

7.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She is so cold that she doesn't understand how bizarre her behavior is. People are asking about the children because usually parents want their kids to have enriching experiences! Her kindhearted viewers see Jen wanting to explore new places and they are dumbfounded that she is intentionally leaving the kids out. It was shocking at the end of her video to hear her basically talk about how she forgets to take advantage of all the city has to offer because there are many things that SHE can experience.

8.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 9/9/2021, 01:45 PM) 
    You're just about as watchable/likeable as a bursting hemorrhoid on a hot summer day!

hy7CskF

9.     +62   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love that every time people start to feel a twinge of sympathy for her she immediately reminds everyone what a giant asshole she is. It's the circle of smugJen. What a miserable leech.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 9/9/2021, 18:53) 
    I noticed her monogrammed LL Bean tote was her Utah pool bag, so she cleaned out the important stuff.

I noticed that too! Maybe they shipped her a box…or knowing Jen, she took what she wanted and immediately donated the rest so her kids couldn’t use the beanbag chair etc.

11.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Racchloves never shows her kids but it's obvious her kids are still near her. That's why people are asking questions.

12.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Phew. I think I got a case of gaslighting whiplash going from the slide of "You're all a bunch of creepy ASSHOLES!!!" to the slide of "But the rest of you are so sweet and kind and I love you so much! Hearts."

13.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I couldn't care less if I never see those kids again and don't really care what they are up to...but Jen cracks me up with her delusion that people watch her for her "content." I will never believe anyone watches, or ever watched her, for organization advice, planner stuff, or plant-based recipes, etc...her appeal has always been her insanity and her obliviousness about herself and her life. Of COURSE the only thing people are interested in hearing about are aspects of her "private life" because the only interesting thing she's ever shared has been her "private life."

No one will ever convince me that "Jenions" exist. Almost every viewer is a hate-watcher and the people who seem like Jenions in the comments are lurkers here digging for info.

14.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jens George Washington Curls @ 9/9/2021, 20:57) 
    Phew. I think I got a case of gaslighting whiplash going from the slide of "You're all a bunch of creepy ASSHOLES!!!" to the slide of "But the rest of you are so sweet and kind and I love you so much! Hearts."

You could almost hear her spitting the first slide through clenched teeth, then delivering the second one with her usual shit eating grin.

I really do genuinely feel bad for those kids. Not for the trash plates or the drab half empty house but because growing up with someone like Jen is so damaging.

15.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All the way through that Chicago video she had a look on her face like 'yeah... I know this content is dog shit' but then gets angry and sulky when her followers all don't lap it up without question. She doesn't care about the kids - she cares that everyone thinks her rebrand has failed.

965 replies since 8/9/2021, 16:56   113977 views