FeelingLikeASadSack...LetMeShowWhatIPack...Like Jen Pt 275

« Older   Newer »

1. Anxiety My Ass‚ She Hates People
        +19   Like  

User deleted

Man, just imagine how completely invisible Jen would be without video footage of her barely existing to begin with.

2.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Immersive snooze fest into the mind of someone deeply depressed.

3.     +60   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    As someone who really struggles with depression and feeling lonely, I nodded at her saying getting outside and moving is crucial to managing those dark moods. So, good for her. But the sadness is thick in this video. Dear gawd she screwed up her life.

4.     +31   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine enjoying a beautiful exhibit in a museum and there comes Jen next to you, with the her fresh sweat stench. And yet she is the one who doesn’t want to be around people. The audacity!

5.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If she’s so happy with her uncaged life as she likes to project, why is she feeling”low” and in need of her sprites being “uplifted”?? This was a pathetic display of a woman in deep need of mental health treatment. I didn’t watch the two pre ious. Ideas but grinder my teeth through this one hoping for something … anything … all I got was this ultra depressed, poor soul hanging on by a thread.

I wish I had skipped this terrible video.

Edited by Meow2 - 9/8/2021, 02:03 PM

6.     +51   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How does she manage to be so miserable , and yet, so smug.
    Weaned on a pickle look.

7.     +42   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't even know what planet she is from sometimes.

Packing a full change of clothes? And then not using it when she desperately needs to?
    Taking multiple hats, multiple snacks, multiple sunscreens? Like, can she ever just grab a purse, head out the door and go?

She wants to film stuff to show and yet she can't bring herself to do it when there are people around. You can't be like that when you're filming. You really need to be all in, or not do it at all. Nobody wants to see shots of the ground or the backs of peoples heads when you think you're being unobtrusive and filming on the sly.

And her choices for how to spend her day are just a slap in the face to those kids. A trip to the beach, for a burger and to an ice cream shop? They would have loved any part of that, and it just baffles me that Jen won't share that with them.

Gah. She makes me crazy. :5153:

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 9/8/2021, 12:00 PM) 
    That exhibit is just an Instagram money-making scheme. People go there to take their selfies & peace out

Exactly it supposed to look good on photos or a video but InfluencerLikeJen can't even get a impressive footage of that.

How about joining the wellness Yoga class there, try to interact with other people? Look at this.

www.instagram.com/p/CTA_ylcM0wM/

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ok my only takeaway from that sad-fest is that I'm jealous she went to the Van Gogh exhibit,it's coming to my city in autumn but I'm not going to be able to go.

10.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She’s trying to pass off a shitty no effort vlog as a classy travel vlog.
    I love that she is slipping back into her old content, but Jesus just call a vlog a vlog.

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RumpusChairs @ 8/9/2021, 19:31) 
    Ok my only takeaway from that sad-fest is that I'm jealous she went to the Van Gogh exhibit,it's coming to my city in autumn but I'm not going to be able to go.

I know 😭😭😭
    If I had to choose one thing to do in Chicago she did what I would’ve done and she didn’t get thrilled over it
    Bitch

12.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Haven’t watched the vlog yet but I bought my tickets for that exhibit yesterday. It sold out for its initial date in my city. They expanded it. Looks really cool.

I think that person above feels badly for Jen. She really should take some of these people up on their offer for friendship. It might help her to have a friend or two.

13. HelloFriends
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Do you know what I think would actually help Jen? Thinking about someone else other than Jen.

Her poor children, those less fortunate, people who are sick, broke, struggling, hurting. Aww, go to hell, Jen's not interested in you.

If she would have shopped for school supplies for needy kids and helped give them out, that would have brought others joy and probably to Jen as well.

How about delivering meals to shut-ins?

Oh sorry, I am confusing the most selfish person in the world with a normal person. Many of us give, volunteer, donate, make a difference, help our neighbors just because and we have jobs, demands, struggles of our own, but we do what we can because we actually care about someone other than ourselves.

I hope Jen crashes and burns and really hits bottom and realizes then what a useless, vapid, selfish and unlikable (and unlovable) person she is and has been. Then, with some help, hopefully, she will change her ways.

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Well, that was a real yawn-fest.

15.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Wait! Wait wait wait… she’s at the beach?? I thought she hated being around people??

965 replies since 8/9/2021, 16:56   113976 views