« Older   Newer »

1.     +69   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    when she mentions taking the kids places she also says “you guys it’s been a pandemic”

that certainly hasn’t stopped you from traveling all over the place

2.     +56   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BespokePoopShovel @ 15/9/2021, 16:45) 
    Oh. Police got involved, did they?

If police got involved it was from her threatening suicide to 60K people.

But I highly doubt police did get involved because any sane person would shut down her on line persona immediately.

She says we’re the not normal ones? Honey, look in the mirror.

Why are you called to share? Why put yourself through this? Walk away. Go travel without a public presence. Film & edit to your heart’s content, but just keep it for you and your family. Why do you have a pathological need for approval from strangers in the internet? You call us creepy for interacting with strangers, but what exactly do you think you are doing? We don’t know you. You don’t know us. Your viewers are not your friends.

Read it again.

3.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don’t think she is really bothered about showing the kids for their own privacy.
    I think she doesn’t want to show anything even around the kids because she would get called out for her parenting. I’m sure people would criticise what she feeding them, dressing them in, activities they did etc.

She was dumb enough to show her kids not wearing seatbelts in a moving RV (still my biggest WTF moment in Jen history). She is not capable of showing herself as being a good parent because she is so clueless.
    Probably her biggest fuck up (the trash plates) didn’t even involve the kids.

I’m sure she loves her kids as much as the next narcissistic asshole, but she is useless.

4.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 15/9/2021, 16:47) 
    of course she gives zero details for every claim

textbook stalking - was someone hiding in the bushes in front of your house or something?

“some thing happened in the spring” yeah someone called the police and it was probably Paula

the video was pretty much what I expected. a bunch of nothing

She is extremely vague about all of it because she knows she doesn't have a leg to stand on. She puts a IG story out into the world acting like she's on the verge of suicide because her ex-husband is engaged - anyone with a decent bone in their body would 'feel called' to telephone the police.

The rest of it is due to her own oversharing. Hey guys I'm going on vacation! Here's the hotel details! Here's the dates we are going! Someone with 60k followers and a very public Youtube presence should expect a prank call if they have shared that information with that enormous number of people. I'm not saying it's right - I'm just saying, why is she suprised?

As I said below - stable door, horse, bolted. She is far too late in realising that she's made a decade's worth of mistakes that has fundamentally put her and her family's private lives out into the world for everyone to see and read about. She should have thought about that before she started vlogging every single thing. I would expect a person with average intelligence to realise how stupid that is.

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColaceUserAnonymous @ 15/9/2021, 16:45) 
    Well that video sucked

Go check her new ig rant, it’s much more satisfying IMO.

6.     +41   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I find having a room dedicated to dolls to be Creepy but what do I know :smoking-smiley-face:

7.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    JFC she's so condescending.

8.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen does have friends, guys!! She just doesn’t show them!! :b_wink:

9.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WockaWocka @ 9/15/2021, 04:28 PM) 
    Also she is called to share by God. How vain and narcissistic can your be? She doesn't physically/mentally help anyone. When she does give it's half ass..she's the literal Cain of offerings. She gives nothing with her whole heart because she is selfish. So it's a blessing to others to show them how she wastes her Ex husband's money?

OMG did she actually say this? Called to share by God? The cringe is unreal!

10.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Oh...she's bringing God into it.

11.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    AngryAsHellCan’tYouTellCauseSomeofHerViewersAreSuperCreepy

12.     +72   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Hey, Jen! Ask yourself why the admins of a public gossip forum care more about protecting your kids' privacy than you do!

13.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Well just as I expected. Nothing we didnt already know. So basically she reads here.

Whoever went “creepy” please stand up

14.     +60   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here’s where my posting dilemma comes into play. I feel the need to be more protective of my personal life and family than ever before yet I also miss sharing more openly about my life. The world can be a frightening place, and increasingly so with true privacy becoming a thing of the past with the many doors the internet opens. I feel stuck, really. To be honest, I’m not loving my content lately. I like all of my posts, of course, or I wouldn’t make them, but as a whole they’re leaving me quite dissatisfied as they don’t paint a complete picture. I want to be able to share openly and honestly without fear. Sadly, those days are long past.

This is where I’m at right now: I want to be able to share freely, but I don’t think it’s wise to do so at this time. I could blog more, but I feel my strong suit is my video content. I feel stuck, which is really depleting my posting mojo. I’m trying to pave a new path, but I haven’t found the right one just yet. I appreciate your continued patience and support while I work my way through my current feelings about posting. I am continually surprised and encouraged by the many cheerleaders I’ve encountered along the way in my online journey. Thank you for treating me like a friend. I hope to continue on in a way that sparks joy for both me and you.

June 17. 2016-Pretty Neat Living Blog

Jen, you knew SIX YEARS AGO that putting your kids online was not a good idea. You just can't seem to take responsibility for making the wrong decision about that.

15.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 15/9/2021, 16:55) 
    Here’s where my posting dilemma comes into play. I feel the need to be more protective of my personal life and family than ever before yet I also miss sharing more openly about my life. The world can be a frightening place, and increasingly so with true privacy becoming a thing of the past with the many doors the internet opens. I feel stuck, really. To be honest, I’m not loving my content lately. I like all of my posts, of course, or I wouldn’t make them, but as a whole they’re leaving me quite dissatisfied as they don’t paint a complete picture. I want to be able to share openly and honestly without fear. Sadly, those days are long past.

This is where I’m at right now: I want to be able to share freely, but I don’t think it’s wise to do so at this time. I could blog more, but I feel my strong suit is my video content. I feel stuck, which is really depleting my posting mojo. I’m trying to pave a new path, but I haven’t found the right one just yet. I appreciate your continued patience and support while I work my way through my current feelings about posting. I am continually surprised and encouraged by the many cheerleaders I’ve encountered along the way in my online journey. Thank you for treating me like a friend. I hope to continue on in a way that sparks joy for both me and you.

June 17. 2016-Pretty Neat Living Blog

Jen, you knew SIX YEARS AGO that putting your kids online was not a good idea. You just can't seem to take responsibility for making the wrong decision about that.

Read that again JEN!!!! You idiot

895 replies since 14/9/2021, 16:02   101041 views