Group

Status
    I'm so disappointed in the scolding. It was too boring. 😴😴😴

2.     +69   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We don't even refer to Tensleigh by name here.
    She locked down all of her social media.
    If Don has social media, nobody knows about it.

Those are people who want privacy NotLikeJen.

3.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She is such a great actress, according to her, but she hasn't convinced me that she is really and truly pissed off. There was too much laughing and giggling going on in her IG rant and video, almost like Don was holding the camera pointed at her head saying 'now tell them, damn it!' She can't even convince me that she doesn't love the heir more than her spare, or that she loves them more than Winnie. Her indignity was more like " I don't know where the body is, but don't look in that trunk"

4.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 15/9/2021, 19:01) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 15/9/2021, 18:57) 
    It’s not hard to find me. Turn on LOGO channel in the afternoon. You can find me there with my daughter Sylvia and my granddaughter Fran

You can find me on Sesame Street.

I'm just hanging out in the open in the powder room. No cover on me at all. Just there for emergency bathroom snacking. That extra tang? Poop. It's the poop.

5.     +110   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A standing ovation for the Mods who have been keeping this place going for years and whose intelligence has been confirmed by Jen. I bet that made it all worth it!

E6279532-456A-4D7D-9889-772065613D12

6.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You can find us in our new huge house having the time of our lives.

7.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I went through the yawn fest that was her video and IG rant.
    She is one of the most boring people on this planet, but at the same time, one of the most deeply deranged.
    PEOPLE.DO.NOT.DIVORCE.FOR.LITTLE.THINGS.

Read that again. She is not mentally healthy. And God asked her to share that she is not ok,ok?
    Since everything has already been said , I want to know something . What is the bombshell she got in DMs that " she wouldn't wish on anyone" and that she didn't know about?
    She has to know that Don has remarried and moved, that's not a secret. So what did she find out that shook her so much? I am back to thinking Tens has a little Ross in the oven.
    And she has that " I have a secret" snicker. She has something going on in her life, I know that snicker. I haven't seen it since Don sang Happy Birthday on video for her. Of course, she will share that too , I am sure.

Also, Jen,since you read here...
    FUCK OFF IN TRIPLICATE.
    Read that again.

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 9/15/2021, 01:04 PM) 
    We don't even refer to Tensleigh by name here.
    She locked down all of her social media.
    If Don has social media, nobody knows about it.

Those are people who want privacy NotLikeJen.

Exactly. Don is over being a social media somebody. I'm naturally curious about Tensleigh (mostly what does she see in Don other than $$$$) but not all that much. Once the house was found, that was it. I don't think any more information would be worth my while, unless they got divorced.

9.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Me, I've chained myself to the front door of the log prison, because if I can't come in, no one can either. Oh, BTW, I think I spotted a moving truck.

10.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    So now, if I have her cycle correct, we have moved to the radio silence/muffiny shitqoute stage?

How long before God calls her to share again???

11.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m so glad Jen is having the day she deserves. Can’t turn off comments. Oh no. She has to moderate them. She has to read everyone telling her to get off the internet. Or telling her this just makes it worse. Or people saying she’s an idiot for having public social media. All of that just to get to a few crumbs of you’re so wonderful, we love you Jen! All Because she’s starved for validation in her life.

12.     +39   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    St. Jennifer, martyr of YT. Called to share by God in the face of the haters at The Bakery.

Maybe she will get a church named after her in the future…

13.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How does she think she's going to share a video with her kids when she just scolded everyone about how she's not sharing them and to not go digging? And she said she takes her kids lots of places but then admits that video features the first time the three of them traveled together? She desperately wants to share it. And if she DOES share it, please be very, very gentle aware of what you're saying.

I'm glad she realizes her hypocrisy and will spend days going back and forth over it. Upload because she wants the attention and headpats, or don't because the creepy stalkers she just scolded will call her out.

14.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I honestly think the "fear" is that a wellness check - or someone contacting her family and/or the Rosses (the Raven Foundation contact info isn't exactly hard to find, if someone truly feared that Jen was going to take her own life and was legitimately just trying to get her help) - after the Life With Lee IG stories happened, and somewhere along the way there, it was made clear to her that the kids could be taken away - or her time with them supervised and/or limited - if she was suicidal. I think she was strongly encouraged to seek out psychological and/or psychiatric care. And I think this seriously disturbed her because no kids = no child support, but also, she was clearly posting for headpats, not because she meant it.

Anyone who voluntarily posts about their own life in ANY capacity on the internet in a public way, and claims that they know that there are people with "ill will" who are stalking her, and continues to post anyway? That person isn't fearful of anything.

Good try on the spin there Jen, but it's your usual crock of shit and anyone who has been watching you for any period of time KNOWS it. And the people encouraging you to continue to post ANYTHING? Those people aren't your friends.

15.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 9/15/2021, 01:07 PM) 
    Since everything has already been said , I want to know something . What is the bombshell she got in DMs that " she wouldn't wish on anyone" and that she didn't know about?
    She has to know that Don has remarried and moved, that's not a secret. So what did she find out that shook her so much? I am back to thinking Tens has a little Ross in the oven.
    And she has that " I have a secret" snicker. She has something going on in her life, I know that snicker. I haven't seen it since Don sang Happy Birthday on video for her. Of course, she will share that too , I am sure.

I'd be willing to bet that is was that we know everything about Tens and Don right down to the dress she wore to the engagement party. She probably thought there was no way anyone would find out if she didn't feel called to share.

963 replies since 15/9/2021, 17:38   107789 views