CalledToShareMyEx-WifeLifeByChristLikeJen Pt. 278

« Older   Newer »

1. Divorcelikejagger
        +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeasonalWinnieBows @ 21/9/2021, 00:30) 
    I was looking at the instagram of a Cat Named Carrot and the 3 girls (and parents) went to some Il state park. The kids looked like they were having a lot of fun plus there were actual people around. Jen can't possibly take her kids anywhere where they may have actual fun. (Jen... think the kids could go back to Tens/Don and say how much fun they had with mom going to whatever park it is).

Solo backpacking trip... I barely made it thru the car camping and everything she bought on something she will never use again.

When the lease is up on the van will the Ravens keep paying for it or will Jen need to cough up Don's money to get her own minivan? Or do we think Don will be forced to buy/lease another one for her?

The park they went to is very close to my moms so I am super familiar with it. It is an awesome park to explore, they have camping, hiking and only like a an hour and half, 2 tops from Gene. I have commented on Insta before that she should go there but I doubt she even pays attention.

898 replies since 17/9/2021, 21:25   103268 views