CalledToShareMyEx-WifeLifeByChristLikeJen Pt. 278

« Older   Newer »

1. BowlingForSnark
        +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    This guy does a deep dive into the realities of van life and it’s not pretty. Jen was never REALLY going to do this no matter how hard she tried to convince herself she wanted it. She’s just too into her creature comforts. Her first 💩 in a bucket and she’d be done.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qo_gZUXmy0k

QUOTE (Beetrix @ 22/9/2021, 14:50) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 9/22/2021, 02:33 AM) 
    I think Jen is quiet because it's difficult to be enthuisiastic about van life and camping when Gabbi Petito has been found dead*. The last time Jen tried to jump on the bandwagon of the death of someone in that community (which she is not part of but wants to be) she tried to make the death all about herself and it resulted in someone calling in a health check.

It's probably wise of Jen to keep her trap shut for a few days.

(*I think it's important to note that Gabbi has probably died in a domestic violence incident which has nothing to do with a nomadic lifestyle specifically.)

Actaully- I think it speaks loudly about the Romanticism people draw from Van Life online

all people saw of Gabby ONLINE was joy and happiness and pretty pictures
    JUST LIKE LEE whom Jen obbsessed with after the fact

Its an extremely lonely life and one of the Van Life people Jen follows made a video that every few weeks she house Sits because she just has to get out of that van-but if you just follow her IG you see this-

898 replies since 17/9/2021, 21:25   103269 views