CalledToShareMyEx-WifeLifeByChristLikeJen Pt. 278

« Older   Newer »

1.     +40   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    “I am telling the world full of strangers I’m backpacking. Alone. In the future”

Did she not watch her own video?

Such a hypocrite.

Tell people after dum dum. Unless all your rant was a lie.

Oh I answered my own question.

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Somehow she reminds me of a thin Kirstie Allsopp in those clips. (Other Brit Bakers know of whom I speak). Must be the smell of underserved privelege oozing out.

3. Becca949
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 9/17/2021, 11:14 PM) 
    “I am telling the world full of strangers I’m backpacking. Alone. In the future”

Did she not watch her own video?

Such a hypocrite.

Tell people after dum dum. Unless all your rant was a lie.

Oh I answered my own question.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster 👋 Of course she feels called to share this now. I wonder if she'll share the video w/ the kids next week as well.

4.     +21   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Oh my gosh, this lady with feeling called to share. I feel called to stay in bed all day and eat ice cream. That doesn't mean I should do it. I'm so tired of her inability to be a responsible adult!

5.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    wow-the DUMB jenions following that Defender2900 use their REAL accounts

:5153:

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What about, sniffle, those mean stalkers that came here, weep, and called us all, sob, grannies.

We were cut to the core, and never again spoke a word against precious Jenny

I mean, I AM a granny, so there's that! LOL

7.     +16   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Am I the only one that thinks that Defender reporting back to her that they stalk here is the opposite of what Jen would want? Jen wants a carefully filtered version of herself to be know to her jenions. So just the fact that someone would tell her they read here probably makes her feel even worse, because all the stuff she wants to hide is all here....
    Defender, you are better off telling her that you have never seen any of this, and all you know about her is that she goes on solo trips, has so much more exciting things happening in her life even though she never shows them, and she's the most professional content creator.

8.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    These YT "influencers" use their platforms to make money and have careers. They are allowed to share what they want and don't realize that with the internet you can find out almost anything. Yes, Jen, it is LEGAL because it's called public information. I can find out where a person lives in less than an hour. The more information you have, the easier it is. I like finding out where they live, not because I'm creepy, rather I am nosey!! I want to know how big is the house they live in, how much did they pay, and do you really own it. My friend gave me a instagram photo of a house and told me it was in South Carolina. Within two hours, I had the address. It's fun! It's challenging! Especially when they don't want you to know where they live and they cover their addresses on their packages. Hey, I have an idea....you want to remain private, then quit sharing so much on YT! I will never post their address on a forum, but I will definitely share it, if others are interested.

9.     +62   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Stalkers are always fans
    Always
    in real life
    in movies
    its always people who are desperately in love with the "victim"
    We actually don't even like Jen enough to stalk her
    We "dig up" the very bare minimum based on extremely public information ... the farthest we go is maybe coming up with some conspiracy theories
    Most of the biggest bombshells we have gotten here were brought to us by randoms

Jen and her circus freaks need to take several seats

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Paula needs a thread here.

I wonder if she’s obsessed with any other YouTubers. Or is it just Jen?

11.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    4-E223463-B27-F-47-E1-A922-C760643-BD495

12.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    I'm of the opinion that her "creepy" comment about something happening to her kids is deserving of a welfare check visit more than her "look at me" musings about someone she didn't even know committing suicide.

I've seen animals take more interest in their kids than this poor excuse for a mother. .

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 18/9/2021, 00:19) 
    Stalkers are always fans
    Always
    in real life
    in movies
    its always people who are desperately in love with the "victim"
    We actually don't even like Jen enough to stalk her
    We "dig up" the very bare minimum based on extremely public information ... the farthest we go is maybe coming up with some conspiracy theories
    Most of the biggest bombshells we have gotten here were brought to us by randoms

Jen and her circus freaks need to take several seats

:7043:

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheTwins @ 17/9/2021, 23:52) 
    These YT "influencers" use their platforms to make money and have careers. They are allowed to share what they want and don't realize that with the internet you can find out almost anything. Yes, Jen, it is LEGAL because it's called public information. I can find out where a person lives in less than an hour. The more information you have, the easier it is. I like finding out where they live, not because I'm creepy, rather I am nosey!! I want to know how big is the house they live in, how much did they pay, and do you really own it. My friend gave me a instagram photo of a house and told me it was in South Carolina. Within two hours, I had the address. It's fun! It's challenging! Especially when they don't want you to know where they live and they cover their addresses on their packages. Hey, I have an idea....you want to remain private, then quit sharing so much on YT! I will never post their address on a forum, but I will definitely share it, if others are interested.

Sorry to derail for a second, but have you ever played “GeoGuessr” If you like that sort of thing I think you’d love this sight. There are also competitions and quite fun ;)

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    i want to know what the communication was like in that house, did jen ever really talk to don

898 replies since 17/9/2021, 21:25   103271 views