CalledToShareMyEx-WifeLifeByChristLikeJen Pt. 278

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (poppycockguild1 @ 18/9/2021, 00:50) 
    i want to know what the communication was like in that house, did jen ever really talk to don

Only baby talk

2.     +20   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    At this point how long is it before Jen makes an account and starts interacting here? If that happens please, please someone throw me a bone and let me know the new secret site Jen can't find! Jen is like that really annoying girl your parents made you invite over but she just sat around bringing the vibe down.

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 18/9/2021, 00:40) 
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 18/9/2021, 00:19) 
    Stalkers are always fans
    Always
    in real life
    in movies
    its always people who are desperately in love with the "victim"
    We actually don't even like Jen enough to stalk her
    We "dig up" the very bare minimum based on extremely public information ... the farthest we go is maybe coming up with some conspiracy theories
    Most of the biggest bombshells we have gotten here were brought to us by randoms

Jen and her circus freaks need to take several seats

:7043:

The word “fan” comes from “fanatic” and that equals obsession which easily leads to stalking.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 17/9/2021, 23:44) 
    Thank you for the title

Suzanne’sBiggestFan

This is now my new favorite song. And I need it today :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMGHKfpvMmU

:hearty-laugh:

5.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I guess Jen got enough validation and praise from strangers to move to the oversharing phase. Good Grief!

She is so caught up in herself she doesn't even realize she will be better off joining a camping tour group. This way she could meet people, learn how to take care of herself in the wild and have people there if she needs help. She is the last person to be wondering off into the wild without supervision. Sadly, I think she is hoping something will happen, then everyone in the Ross and internet spheres will pay attention to her again.... although, what type of attention is she really getting. Again, good grief!

Edited by Oh My Goodness Gracie - 9/18/2021, 01:09 AM

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen's and her fanatics reaction to the whole thing made me realize how privileged they are.

How dare people use the internet that they pay for to search basic information that I have basically given out for free because no one would ever be mean to me! It is all those gossip people who did this! They are the real enemy. People on the internet just don't understand boundaries!

Jen your the one who doesn't understand boundaries with your own children even.

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen really doesn’t care if she dies and her kids are left motherless😓

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oh My Goodness Gracie @ 9/18/2021, 01:07 AM) 
    I guess Jen got enough validation and praise from strangers to move to the oversharing phase. Good Grief!

She is so caught up in herself she doesn't even realize she will be better off joining a camping tour group. This way she could meet people, learn how to take care of herself in the wild and have people there if she needs help. She is the last person to be wondering off into the wild without supervision. Sadly, I think she is hoping something will happen, then everyone in the Ross and internet spheres will pay attention to her again.... although, what type of attention is she really getting. Again, good grief!

she would never because people can see right through her and heaven forbid she has to interact with us peasants, and thats why she shared on the internet because she doesnt have any real friends

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is Gene wearing (one of her many) Utah specific pastel sleeveless shirt under the dungarees?

10. Anxiety My Ass‚ She Hates People
        +28   Like  

User deleted

Wake me up when the bear story is over...

11.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 9/17/2021, 06:24 PM) 
    Paula needs a thread here.

I wonder if she’s obsessed with any other YouTubers. Or is it just Jen?

I know I've seen her commenting on someone else's YT or IG but for the life of me I can't remember now who it was. Maybe she can come here and tell us herself :p:

Stan... it's not just an Eminem song, it's a damn noun and verb now

giphy

12. Bunion of Fury
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 9/17/2021, 06:19 PM) 
    Stalkers are always fans
    Always
    in real life
    in movies
    its always people who are desperately in love with the "victim"
    We actually don't even like Jen enough to stalk her
    We "dig up" the very bare minimum based on extremely public information ... the farthest we go is maybe coming up with some conspiracy theories
    Most of the biggest bombshells we have gotten here were brought to us by randoms

Jen and her circus freaks need to take several seats

I totally would not want to meet Jen in real life. She can suck the life out of a 3 day old dead rat... no thank you!

13.     +36   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Paula is the one that sent me here. At some point after her divorce I told Gene to get her life together for her children's sake and she commented that I was from the Bakery.
    I had no idea what she was talking about but fortunately I found you.
    Also, Paula Kaye has a few YouTube videos of her own, sort of.

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just went back and looked at Yosemite lodging, to see if i missed something. There are no cabins that fit her description of a cabin and then sleeping outside on the ground for the rest of the class. There just are not.
    The only thing that I haven’t seen are the high Sierra camps. But they are an avg of an 8 mile hike away from the first camp. In other words, you’d have to spend the night at one of the camps ( such as tuolumne meadows) to hike the next day to another camp. (And I still don’t think there are cabins with tent camping outside of them either.)
    So the point is they wouldn’t take an 8th or 9th grade class on a moderate to strenuous hike like that, the day after getting to the first camp.
    I stayed at both one of the hotels and at tuolumne meadows tent camp when I went. There are no outdoor sleeping areas near with one.( besides the tents that the park provides.)

15.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve got limited internet where I’m camping in Maine but I was able to see her IG stories about going solo backpacking next.

Do you know how many experienced and trained people have disappeared in National Parks this summer? Do you know how many still missing? I’m talking trained guides who went out alone. Trained military person who went out alone. Extremely experienced hikers who go separated from a friend. All still missing. There are more. And still more from others years. Still missing.

But Miss Chicago Suburbs Divorced Firewood Oven Baker is going to go alone. First trip and she’s going alone. Because she has no friends. Hire a guide or something!

She’s one missing person story that won’t shock me. 🙄

898 replies since 17/9/2021, 21:25   103271 views