CalledToShareMyEx-WifeLifeByChristLikeJen Pt. 278

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just read a few more of the Instagram comments randomly and saw a comment from a friend/relative of Tens.

:1485540604:

I actually thought she was Tens when I was following the clues when I found Tens on my own (Bakers give the best clues 😜) so I instantly recognized the name. No, I’m not “super creepy” enough that I went through all 400 and whatever comments and then tried to see if they were friends with Tens. I wouldn’t be able to anyway because she’s private. It was a lucky coincidence (ZiZi, you could actually confirm if you kept our PMs about this but it was months ago).

To me it’s evident from the comment that Don and Tens are definitely pissed at Jen and sick of this BS and have likely demanded privacy.

It also confirms, IMO that this isn’t about fucking “stalkers” but a tantrum because she’s pissed we all know the truth.

It isn’t a particularly “juicy” comment but it did mention the word “privacy”.

I can’t post the comment because a) I don’t know how to 😂 and b) it would then be easy to work out who this friend is and I’m not doing that.

I would be happy to give a mod the name and let them decide what to do.

2.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Don has no leg to stand on. He willingly participated in her yt stuff for years.

3.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s all “I went to a fantastic school”
    And I’m all “a school that books a cabin in the wilderness WITHOUT ENOUGH BEDS FOR ALL THE STUDENTS is a SHITHOUSE school my darling” 🤯

4.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Her fantastic school didn’t teach her how to cook and clean like the SK though

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I'mhappyjustsittinghere @ 18/9/2021, 00:53) 
    At this point how long is it before Jen makes an account and starts interacting here? If that happens please, please someone throw me a bone and let me know the new secret site Jen can't find! Jen is like that really annoying girl your parents made you invite over but she just sat around bringing the vibe down.

If Jen creates an account and actually has a decent exchange with us here I will hand in my bakery “tenth muffin free” card and peace out.

6.     +53   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I'd like to know that myself.

Textbook_stalking

7.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 9/18/2021, 01:45 AM) 
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 9/17/2021, 06:24 PM) 
    Paula needs a thread here.

I wonder if she’s obsessed with any other YouTubers. Or is it just Jen?

I know I've seen her commenting on someone else's YT or IG but for the life of me I can't remember now who it was. Maybe she can come here and tell us herself :p:

Stan... it's not just an Eminem song, it's a damn noun and verb now

giphy

IIRC, I'm thinking I saw her comment on Christopher A's IG not too long ago.

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s doing this for attention. She wants all the worried followers to comment about her safety going alone. I doubt she will ever do it.

She sits back, drops her bait and watches all the people she hooks in her fishing expedition. She is so desperate to be the center of attention, smirking all the way as she stirs her me me me pot.

9.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Avid hiker/backpacker here…

She claimed in a comment about the car camping that she didn’t feel safe not in a locked car. In a state park campground where plenty of other people are in tents.

She has yet to show a camping trip where she sets up a tent in a developed campground.

She didn’t know how to dress for the weather when sleeping in her car with her little fan and then she got cold. That becomes a much bigger issue when you’re at a campsite you’ve hiked into.

She brings her lemon squeezer and Yeti cooler everywhere. Princess hasn’t done a trip where her food doesn’t get carried in in Whole Foods bags.

Her walks aren’t hikes. She needs to practice actually hiking, and with a pack on her back.

She claims to still be in pain from her feet and BACKPACKING is the hobby she chooses?

What on earth is she trying to prove? And to whom?

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Usually school starts in the USA at the end of August to September. There are open house around that time. Did Jenn where that summer dress to an open house?

11. Bunion of Fury
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 9/17/2021, 09:36 PM) 
    Avid hiker/backpacker here…

She claimed in a comment about the car camping that she didn’t feel safe not in a locked car. In a state park campground where plenty of other people are in tents.

She has yet to show a camping trip where she sets up a tent in a developed campground.

She didn’t know how to dress for the weather when sleeping in her car with her little fan and then she got cold. That becomes a much bigger issue when you’re at a campsite you’ve hiked into.

She brings her lemon squeezer and Yeti cooler everywhere. Princess hasn’t done a trip where her food doesn’t get carried in in Whole Foods bags.

Her walks aren’t hikes. She needs to practice actually hiking, and with a pack on her back.

She claims to still be in pain from her feet and BACKPACKING is the hobby she chooses?

What on earth is she trying to prove? And to whom?

In her peanut brain she was CAGED. So she is going for the opposite of caged now which is Bizarro Jen, a carefree backpacking version of solo mama ready for all the bears.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 18/9/2021, 03:18) 
    QUOTE (I'mhappyjustsittinghere @ 18/9/2021, 00:53) 
    At this point how long is it before Jen makes an account and starts interacting here? If that happens please, please someone throw me a bone and let me know the new secret site Jen can't find! Jen is like that really annoying girl your parents made you invite over but she just sat around bringing the vibe down.

If Jen creates an account and actually has a decent exchange with us here I will hand in my bakery “tenth muffin free” card and peace out.

I don’t think there’s anything Jen could post here that would make bakers believe it was *actually* her.

Tough crowd in these parts :crying:

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idancelikejen @ 18/9/2021, 03:42) 
    Usually school starts in the USA at the end of August to September. There are open house around that time. Did Jenn where that summer dress to an open house?

It’s a possibility based on when the SK started

14.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh I can think of one thing

Photo of current location of her American Girl dolls

:giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 18/9/2021, 03:51) 
    Oh I can think of one thing

Photo of current location of her American Girl dolls

:giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

:hearty-laugh: :7043:

898 replies since 17/9/2021, 21:25   103271 views