CalledToShareMyEx-WifeLifeByChristLikeJen Pt. 278

« Older   Newer »

1. Bunion of Fury
        +25   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (I love me some me @ 18/9/2021, 03:54) 
    QUOTE (ComfortablyNumb @ 9/18/2021, 03:31 AM) 
    She’s doing this for attention. She wants all the worried followers to comment about her safety going alone. I doubt she will ever do it.

She sits back, drops her bait and watches all the people she hooks in her fishing expedition. She is so desperate to be the center of attention, smirking all the way as she stirs her me me me pot.

Exactly!
    What have we really seen her do so far that was risky?
    Nothing!
    So, she likely will do nothing risky on her backpack trip. She wants attention, and people all are buying into it,

Well there was that one time she parted her hair the other way.

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 9/17/2021, 09:33 PM) 
    HIDE! You do not want to participate in this!

The very idea already has my ears ringing. ;_;

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Can someone give me the dirt since her Enough video? I was able to watch 1/2. I saw her IG solo backpacking solo plans. I saw she deleted her Pelaton acct. I’ve got sucky sucky internet up here camping in Maine. I won’t be home for over another week. She picked a fine time to post shit.

What has been the fallout or knowledge learned from all this?

4.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 18/9/2021, 04:43) 
    Can someone give me the dirt since her Enough video? I was able to watch 1/2. I saw her IG solo backpacking solo plans. I saw she deleted her Pelaton acct. I’ve got sucky sucky internet up here camping in Maine. I won’t be home for over another week. She picked a fine time to post shit.

Absolutely nothing

5. Malicious Vitriol
        +28   Like  

User deleted

Genuine question here. Has Jen ever admitted fault or taken the blame for anything at all in her life? I'm thinking back to all the years I've watched her and I cannot recall a single moment of her saying "Yes I was wrong" or a simple sorry. Anyone recall a moment I missed?

Also, this bitch casually throwing the word "textbook" stalking is triggering for people who were actually stalked. I can relate to another Baker who posted about her stalking and being in fear not leaving her house. That happened to me in my late teens with a guy who was obsessed with me. I feared for both my safety and my family. I missed classes, hangouts with friends, typical teen stuff because of him. The fear of scanning my surroundings and trying to keep a brave face when I see that familiar face staring back at me, is not something I wish on anyone. Things got bad, police couldn't do anything because "stalking is not a crime and he didn't actually hurt me" although he threatened to, his parents brushed it off as a crush, I didn't leave home for months. Only left the house when I confirmed with several mutual friends that he indeed went overseas to continue his studies and felt relieved. The audacity of this bitch... Such a good life, wasted on her.

6.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 18/9/2021, 04:43) 

basically if something happens to the kids it's your fault

enjoy Maine

7.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Malicious Vitriol @ 9/17/2021, 08:01 PM) 
    Genuine question here. Has Jen ever admitted fault or taken the blame for anything at all in her life? I'm thinking back to all the years I've watched her and I cannot recall a single moment of her saying "Yes I was wrong" or a simple sorry. Anyone recall a moment I missed?

Also, this bitch casually throwing the word "textbook" stalking is triggering for people who were actually stalked. I can relate to another Baker who posted about her stalking and being in fear not leaving her house. That happened to me in my late teens with a guy who was obsessed with me. I feared for both my safety and my family. I missed classes, hangouts with friends, typical teen stuff because of him. The fear of scanning my surroundings and trying to keep a brave face when I see that familiar face staring back at me, is not something I wish on anyone. Things got bad, police couldn't do anything because "stalking is not a crime and he didn't actually hurt me" although he threatened to, his parents brushed it off as a crush, I didn't leave home for months. Only left the house when I confirmed with several mutual friends that he indeed went overseas to continue his studies and felt relieved. The audacity of this bitch... Such a good life, wasted on her.

Jen will never accept any blame, she is not where the problem lies. It lies with you and you and him and them.

8.     +34   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Malicious Vitriol @ 18/9/2021, 05:01) 
    Genuine question here. Has Jen ever admitted fault or taken the blame for anything at all in her life?

No.

she's 38 and only recently realized her voice mattered with voting and that she should enjoy sex too. her former beliefs were Don's fault

9.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The best revenge is living well. I hope Don and Tens have a happy and long marriage full of great memories and free of troubles.

10.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Not only has she never admitted fault, she has never realized that she was in the wrong in any situation. She is so up her own ass.

11.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheYosemite"Bear" @ 18/9/2021, 05:14) 

Not only has she never admitted fault, she has never realized that she was in the wrong in any situation. She is so up her own ass.

Your new user name!!!!!

12.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don’t worry about Jen’s Big Adventure. After ordering a few thousand dollars worth of high-end backpacking gear, she’ll simply wander across the street, climb the guardrail, and set up camp behind the abandoned teardown.

Did 13-year-old Jenny write in the same flowery way as current Jen, or was the “reading” of her Yosemite journal a literal rewriting of history? I vote for the latter.

13.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 18/9/2021, 05:18) 
    QUOTE (TheYosemite"Bear" @ 18/9/2021, 05:14) 

Your new user name!!!!!

I had to, the meatloaf was so irrelevant I had to look back at my posts myself and remember what it was even from

14.     +26   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    This may sound judgmental but isn’t that journal more elementary school level work instead of 8th aka middle school?

15. Malicious Vitriol
        +12   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 18/9/2021, 05:19) 
    Don’t worry about Jen’s Big Adventure. After ordering a few thousand dollars worth of high-end backpacking gear, she’ll simply wander across the street, climb the guardrail, and set up camp behind the abandoned teardown.

Did 13-year-old Jenny write in the same flowery way as current Jen, or was the “reading” of her Yosemite journal a literal rewriting of history? I vote for the latter.

You're back! I was just thinking about you and YouGuysSlayMe <3

898 replies since 17/9/2021, 21:25   103271 views